Start by marking “Dirty Little Lies” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Lies

Dirty Little Lies (Marisela Morales/Dirty #2)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  268 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Sultry Latina bounty hunter Marisela Morales is back, taking on the Boston elite - and her gorgeous ex - in a red-hot, roller-coaster adventure from USA Today bestselling author Julie Leto. Three months into her training for Titan International Investigations, Marisela Morales needs some R & R, and the tuxedoed hombre de misterio sending her scorching glances across a ...more
Kindle Edition, Reprint edition, 384 pages
Published September 1st 2006 by Pocket Books (first published July 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Lies

Jennifer Wardrip
There's just something about a woman with a gun. Kick-butt heroines that shoot first and ask questions later have always appealed to me. Whether they attire themselves in red miniskirts and four-inch Ferragamo's, urban chic consisting of broken-in blue jeans and ratty t-shirts, or do their best work dressed in nothing at all, heroines that take control of their own lives and work to make a difference in the world around them are nothing short of my idols.

For Marisela Morales, working for Albert
Amy H
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book is the second in the series and i must say i am a little dissappointed. there wasn't much romance in the partners like the first and in the end of the book nothing changed, and left a lot of questions unanswered. but it was a great crime/mystery book

The members of Titan Int’l, a security corporation, are hired to oversee security at a fundraising event. During the event, Congressman Bennett is shot and would have been killed had Marisela Morales not distracted the assassin. The assassi
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Marisela Morales is a private investigator for Titan International. She's called to Boston office of Titan to guard borrowed jewelry for the Boston elite. While doing guard duty is reunited with Frankie and stops assassination attempt on Craig Bennett. Titan is hired to investigate the past and find the hired gun. The only clue to the case is a note saying "Remember Rebecca Manning." Marisela is frustrated with both Frankie and Ian Blake neither guy will give an inch to her. Marisela is always g ...more
Christy
Silver James
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Little Lies thrusts the Latina private investigator into the world of high-stakes politics, Boston blue bloods, and an assassin with an agenda only Marisela Morales might understand. Frankie Vega still has her back, and lots of other places. Their attraction is still as seductive as a slow salsa on a hot Miami night--tough given the setting is Boston. The fact that her boss, Ian Blake, still wants Marisela brings out the machismo in both men and oh I do love a good fight between "hound dog ...more
Chasidy
Nothing is hotter than a chick who flaunts her sexuality to get exactly what she wants. Marisela Morales is one of Titan International's Private Investigators. As kick ass as women go, Ms. Morales is the epitome of women who work hard, and play harder.

Frankie Vega, the caliente latino, who just so happens to be Marisela's ex-boyfriend/lover stirs up trouble in ways that are too hot to not follow through on.

Before things heat up between these two, an assasin is set loose in Boston killing their
Sara
Jul 14, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has everything that i need from it.
sex, lies, mystery, intrigue and some Latin music. I can perfectly imagine myself in the setting, dancing to the pulsing beat and just enjoying the hell out of life.
All I could think about at the end of the book was that I found a new series to follow. Forget all about Janet Evanovich and her recent disappointments, Julie Leto more than makes up for it!
Brittiany
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, adult-scenes
I really like the main character, Marisela. She's a tough cookie, and I like strong female roles. Her romance with Frankie defintiely intrigues me. Their hot and heavy relationship is exciting, but I'm more excited for one of them to finally admit there's more to it than that.

The story pulls you in, but the characters keep you. It was definitely a page turner. I wanted more so I immediately purchsed the third in the series.
Jo Notary
388pgs, Romantic Suspense
DIRTY LITTLE LIES--Book 2: The line between right and wrong blurs when justice is on the line.

Staying alive isn't easy when people with guns tell Dirty Little Lies...

--A disgraced bounty hunter faces down a deadly assassin.
--A brush with death changes the rules for friends with benefits
--Should she stop the seasoned killer's quest for vengeance...or join her on the hunt?

Brenda
Oct 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in a series with Latino heroine Marisela Morales, a former gang member turned private security team member in an elite firm with her sexy former boyfriend. It's fast paced, sexy and thought provoking. I love Marisela because she is a unique heroine who is compassionate, strong and independent. She doesn't see the world in black and white because she's seen too much betrayal in her life. I hope we get a third story to find out what happens!
Amanda
I love reading about Marisela and Frankie's relationship and watching them both try to find themselves. After spending most of their lives on the wrong side of law, they're both struggling to figure out what they want and how to get there. As long as they end up there together, that's all that matters to me. Really. If Marisela ends up with Ian after all this, I'm going to borrow Marisela's gun.
Chanpreet
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well I'm glad I didn't wait too long to read the sequel to Dirty Little Secrets. It was a fast paced, action packed read, and I finished it with in about an hour and half after I started it. Sadly this is the last Marisela Morales book published, even though it ends on a note signaling there would be more to come.
Kristina Simon
Aug 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: src-fall-2010
Marisela and Frankie are back (they first showed up in Dirty Little Secrets) and they're hotter than ever. Awesome romantic suspense.
Victoria**
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast-paced, easy read, good story line. I had not read the first book which might have helped me with the history between the characters but I don't think it was necessary although now I want to read the first book & the third book.
Rhonda
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome 2nd book of the series. I love how we are delving deeper into Marisela's brain. The nonstop action and sweltering sex scenes kept me reading this book until I was done. I couldn't put it down!
Christine
Feb 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another roller coaster ride with Marisela and Frankie. Ian, Ian, Ian really needs to find someone. I had a feeling about what was going on but then after a while I was sucked into the story and forgot about it and then was surprised at the end. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
AH
Sep 05, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Kindle free download 9/4/12.
Julienne
Jul 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A page turner, can't put it down...hot hot hot..
Eryn
Sep 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't realise this was a sequel when I started it, but it didn't seem to matter much. It was well written and an enjoyable read.
Eliza March
Sep 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book even more than the last with Marisella and Frankie. Can't wait for the next one!
Rachel
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
dnf
Marissa
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I cant wait to see what Marisela gets herself into next.
Kay Van Slyke
Nov 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this one too and hope the author will write #3 in this series!!!
Marj
Loved it!
Lexie Huber
Dec 26, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
80 pages in and I have nothing nice to say. I am banishing this book to the abandoned shelf.
Wendy Soliman
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner! I devoured this witty, well-written and well-plotted romantic suspense and can't wait for more of the same.
  • Hidden Legacy
  • The Volkov Affair
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Securities #4)
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Blind Her with Bliss
  • Neighbors and More (High Rise #1)
  • Bad Girl!
  • Lawless (Aspen, #2)
  • An Eye For Danger
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando)
  • Necessary Detour
  • Dangerous Kisses
  • Edge of Shadows (Shadow Ops, #3)
  • No More Running
  • In the Arms of Danger
  • Deadly Dance (A-Tac, #5)
21940
Also Knows as Julie Elizabeth Leto

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julie Leto is the multi-published and award-winning author of over forty-five novels for publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Penguin and Harlequin who has now turned her attention to independent publishing. She pens the popular “Dirty” sexy suspense series starring kick-ass, ex-gang girl Marisela Morales and the
More about Julie Leto...

Marisela Morales/Dirty (3 books)
  • Dirty Little Secrets (Marisela Morales/Dirty #1)
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)