Start by marking “Kidnapped the Wrong Sister” as Want to Read:
Kidnapped the Wrong Sister

Kidnapped the Wrong Sister

“I had a phone call from my brother not long after I left you … he told me that you had ripped up the cheque, he had a lot to say about that, along with a few other things, none of which I will bore you with…. Not a smart move Miss Brown”

“And why is that Mr Dranias” she had bit back her eyes angry daggers

“Because you forced my hand….I told you there was no way that I was
Published February 14th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Kidnapped the Wrong Sister, please sign up.
Nilanjan Mhatre this is not a book reading website.
u have to buy books, or ebooks from elsewhere.
then jst comment here how u liked it, so others will get an idea…more
this is not a book reading website.
u have to buy books, or ebooks from elsewhere.
then jst comment here how u liked it, so others will get an idea about it.(less)

Saha
Before we get started, let's clarify some things.
1) The name is NIKITAS, not Nikias. The author actually got it right at first when she used it, and then turned it into a failed version of Nokia. Made me giggle every single time, and not in a good way.
2) Cara and Dios are SPANISH/ITALIAN words, NOT GREEK. If you want to give a more authentic ethnic feel to your story, don't go using another language's words.
3) Greece is not in the tropics, where the weather is fine all year long. There is NO com
Nikki
Jun 27, 2012 marked it as would-not-could-not-finish-sam-i-am
Omg really! This book had so much promise, but failed miserably for me. The premise sounded intriguing but just didn't live up to it. The word 'had' was in almost every other sentence, sometimes twice and the fact that Diona kept letting Nikias in her bed when he insulted her and called her a prostitute, and refused to let her speak just pissed me off. I couldn't even finish it, which says A LOT because I always finish my books! I don't even know how it ends, but I'm sure its the typical 'all is ...more
Kelly
Jun 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
The whole thing just felt soooo wrong and unrealistic! It's a BIG NO for me.

description

I'm sorry but I can't help my feelings and I didn't like this story. All the characters were ridiculous and annoying at one point or another. I don't know how many times I rolled my eyes. Do I need to say more?

description

It was really frustrating and I didn't want to finish it but I did anyway because I don't like to not finish a book. But damn, can we please STOP with the billionaire's stereotype ? (Don't get me wrong, sometimes
Becca
Nov 10, 2013 rated it did not like it
I hated this book. I couldn't stand Diona. I thought she was weak and pathetic. I mean seriously, who the fuck would have sex with a man after he practically called her a prostitute? Or insulted her at just about every turn? I can't even count how many times I wanted to throw my kindle at her doormat attitude.
I also couldn't stand Nikias. He was far too controlling and arrogant. He expected everyone to do as he wanted. I hated the way he treated Diona. He thought of her as someone to warm his b
MJ
Feb 15, 2013 rated it did not like it
I got this book for free from Nook.

I want my money back.

This was extremely poorly written. Poorly written to the point where I want to be kind to the author because she seems like a fifteen year old who has never written before and I want to encourage her because maybe, MAYBE when she grows up she will learn to write better, use better grammar, and realize that not everyone needs to know that the food was "delicious" and her hips are "curvy", and jesus christ you don't lose your virginity like t
Amy
Too many problems to justify reading this even though it's free.

The first 15% had me so confused! The characters were described as being upset, sad, or angry yet they kept "smiling" and "grinning". I could've ignored it or treated it as a defense mechanism/facade if only one character reacted that way, but everyone had a damn smile on their face regardless of the situation and it was just too weird. When the heroine arrived on the island and every single person smiled at her, even the hero who
♛✨  Christine ♛✨
Aug 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
During this novel I asked myself on multiple occasions why I never stopped reading! It pissed me off.

description

The story and its premise was all over the place. I felt it constantly jumped and never really gave what it was promising in the blurb. The story was jumbled. I was constantly doing double takes on some sentences that were confusing. I felt the author had rushed this and published without having had someone read it over. It was a huge let down.

I have never rolled my eyes so much at a book before
MrsJoseph

This shit right here...reminds me why I have a love/hate relationship with SPAs.

This is like...a poorly written excuse for a Harlequin romance. It certainly has all the tropes of a Harlequin:

-Beautiful virgin
-ruthless rich Greek tycoon billionaire type who for some reason does no fact checking or research
-completely unrealistic situations that require lots of money

Now, don't get me wrong, I like Harlequins...I cut my romance teeth on Harlequins...but the
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
This was actually pretty good.

The storyline was pretty decent. You have two billionaire brothers, Nikias and Alexis, who are devastatingly handsome and both known for their playboy ways.

When the younger brother, Alexis meets and falls in love wanting to be married immediately, Nikias steps in with intentions to stop the wedding and the relationship as a whole. In his haste to take action he kidnaps the wrong sister.

While it literally takes the entire book for Nikias to realize that Diona (older
Jane
Sep 30, 2012 rated it liked it
WOW! I haven't even finished this book and don't know where to start! I typically shy away from posting my harsh opinions in a review, but I just cannot let this one go by!!!! The story is decent enough. However, it has taken my twice as long to read it because the writing is simply horrific! It reminds me of a student who has been assigned a 1000 word essay and tries to come up with filler words! The word "had" is literally in every other sentence! Sometimes in the same sentence more than once. ...more
Mikayla DiNatale
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
A Wonderful Mistake

This book pulled me in deeper and deeper by each word I read, keeping my mind captive, constantly wanting more. Every page made me want to keep reading. In this book, two young lovers, Alexis and Daryle, were ready to race off and get married. Alexis being a rich young man and Daryly just an average girl living with her sister. The only problem was that both of their older siblings, Nikias and Diona, disagreed and thought they were rushing and making a huge mistake. Nikias had
Elaine
Just discovered this evening that although I read this book in September, I never wrote the review.

I read one of the author's books, Billionaire's Revenge by Marie Kelly Billionaire's Revenge
and, surprisingly enjoyed it. So I read this one. BIG. MISTAKE.

Poor editing. Ridiculous situation with a stupid heroine that needs to be smacked upside her head

The supposed Hero is an ass. He just took Greek men back 30 years w/ regards to their stereotype as hot-headed, bossy chauvinists (or is that just the Greek restaurateurs?). He didn't
Elly Helcl
Sep 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I was tempted to one star this book on the grounds of being horribly, atrociously, disgustingly unedited.

Example~

Diona giggled gently against him. "So you made me a prisoner again", she said as he groaned. "I do seem to come over all caveman around you", he laughed. "But I was so worried that you would take off and jump straight on the next plane abroad to work with some agency or other, and that I might never find you again", he said with pain in his voice. "I had to keep you there until I co
Lindsey
Nov 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-freebies
**spoiler alert**

Ok story, good writing although after about 30% it got a bit longwinded ....
As far as the characters, Nikias was an idiot, Diona was a likable idiot, and I kinda thought Alexis and Daryl were idiots too. I mean come on who doesn't realize their sister was kidnapped?? There was so much back and forth with Nikias and Diona, that I wanted to smack both of them lol and of course out of nowhere Nikias thought "oh, you aren't a money hungry gold digger, sweet lets get hitched" and Di
Dani
May 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 21%. Sorry I just can't read this any longer. Just trying to read it is giving me a headache. The story isn't that bad it is the writing. It sucks. The over use of the word HAD is beyond aggravating. Example...in just one paragraph the word HAD was used 4 times. I did a word search to see how many times HAD is used in this book.......3,501 times!!!
Adrianna Duncan
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Adrianna Duncan
Mrs. Rapp
English 1
December 16, 2013
Kelly, Marie. Kidnapped The Wrong Sister. ePublished by Lulu, 2013. ePublished.
If I had to rate Kidnapped The Wrong Sister I would rate it a five. It was such a great book and it grabbed my attention starting with the first page. This book makes you feel so many different emotions towards the characters and the story itself. Kidnapped The Wrong Sister had so many exciting scenes like when she got kidnapped and he thought Diona was her sister Dary
Noelle
Well another waste of time, this one had such amateurish writing that it could have been written by a teenager. Plus the formatting was bad and it was very hard to keep track of who was talking.

Diona (h) just knew she had to save her little sister from making the biggest mistake of her life by marrying someone she barley knows. Even though she is terrified of flying , she boards the next plane for Greece to stop her sister.

Nikias (H) just knows he has to save his little brother from making the b
Natasha
Jan 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013-challenge
Wow, I don't even know where to start with this book. How about the horrible writing, grammar and spelling mistakes. The word "how" appears so many times its distracting.
Also, I couldn't get over the changing if narrators randomly through chapters, and even some paragraphs.
I gave this book a shot, even being prepared for substandard writing because the idea behind it was intriguing. Sadly, the follow through on the idea was not there.

The characters are unbelievable and trite. Unfortunately th
Tera
Sep 20, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Not a great book, the story was interesting if nothing else. BUT that had to be one of the worst ending ever, i kept trying to turn the page at the end for an epilogue or something and nothing was there. Basically... 'will you marry me?' 'yup' The END! Seriously the author couldn't think of anything to come after that? If those ending don't bother you, than its an ok book.
Allie
May 31, 2012 rated it did not like it
Completely lacking in the grammar and spelling department. Seeing as this is a *book*...I couldn't read more than a few pages before I deleted it from my kindle and my account. I thought to try it out because the title and storyline sounded interesting. Don't make my mistake.
Bwmurf
Skye Burling-Briggs
Nov 04, 2012 rated it did not like it

WTF DID I JUST READ?? BTW IT'S 400 pages NOT 160 :-/
Rgreader
Good HP-like romance. Not too angsty. Quick read. Drags a bit in the middle.
Hero a bit clueless. Liked the heroine. Decent read.
Toni (U.A.C.)
I didn't connect to the characters in this book. It seemed like every other sentence pulled me out of the story. Quite a few run-on sentences as well. It was only so-so for me.
Alexandra
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was HOOOOOTTTT! I loved this book but I recommend it to a mature audience.
sammie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was surprisingly very harlequin-ish and I enjoyed it. It was short, smutty, and the alpha was just an alphahole that worked out for me.
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
It was ok. 2.5 stars. Predictable at times but all in all keep my interested for the most part. Short n sweet
Ujala Rao
Feb 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
After accidentally receiving a free copy of this book, I wish I could give it less than one star. Appalling writing, unrealistic characters and just generally poorly structured.
Heather
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance
A simple mistaken identy changes 4 lives:
Daryle tells her sister in a letter that she is in love with Alexis and is going to marry him after only knowing him a week. So Diona the big responsible sister flys from Britian to Greece to save her sister from herself. However she is not the only one abjecting to the marriage, Alexis' brother Nikias is strongly against it.

So strongly in fact he tries to prevent it by kidnapping the bride to be and keeping her on his island until his brother grows tired
Devan
This was the choice for our book club this month and I thought it sounded like something I would have liked. I was wrong. The book has great potential but it's missing everything that is important to me in a book. I don't want to sound harsh because maybe this was a first attempt at writing; but if I read the word "such" again I may scream! "Such" was used at least one time in nine out of every ten pages.
Secondly, what the hell is wrong with Diona? This guy has held you hostage on an island! Sur

• A Fling with the Greek Billionaire: Mediterranean Affairs (Mediterranean Affairs #1)
  • The Blind Date
  • The Spaniard's Defiant Virgin
  • Smokescreen Marriage [Pernikahan Semu]
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Winter's Heart
  • Until You
  • Mistress by Contract
  • Body Temperature and Rising (Lakeland Witches, #1)
  • Mistaken Identity
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • Fugitive Bride - Mencari Mempelai yang Hilang
  • The Kanellis Scandal
  • Hot Water (Elements of Love, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Desire 3: Ultimate Bliss  (Submitting to the Billionaire)
  • Beautiful Trash (Scarlet Briar Series #1)
  • Chasing His Mate (His Mate, #2)
“along the runway.  As the plane took off, Nikias gently took Diona’s hand, pulling it from the arm of the chair, where it gripped” 1 likes
“I think you are one of the bravest people I have ever met”,” 0 likes