Start by marking “Boardroom to Bedroom” as Want to Read:
Boardroom to Bedroom

Boardroom to Bedroom

3.35  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
"The Boss's Marriage Arrangement" by Penny Jordan

Everyone in her office thinks Harriet is boss Matthew Cole's fiancee Harriet has to keep reminding herself it's all just for convenience--but how far is Matthew prepared to go with their arrangement...marriage?

"His Darling Valentine" by Carole Mortimer

It's Valentine's Day and a secret admirer is bombarding Tazzy Darling with
Published May 24th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Boardroom to Bedroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boardroom to Bedroom

Jacqueline
First story was really maybe a 2 at most. The hero was just stupid and unseeing which was just sloppy writing on the part of the author. Like she didn't try hard enough to set up motivations and situations where the hero's feelings and assumptions about the heroine would have been more believable.

I really enjoyed His Darling Valentine much more. Poor guy was trying to secretly woo his secretary and kept crashing and burning. It was cute and fit the short story format perfectly as it took place a
––––•(-•The Insomniac Book Hoarder•-
I dont particularly fancy reviewing short stories; two-in-one books or whatnot, cause you will most likely end up liking one story more than the other and hating some parts that will probably affect your review in its entirety. However、 this book wasn't the case. I liked it! I really did, sure, it was predictable/corny and at times too sweet but hey thats harlequin for u.

Its good old fun, sweet and romantic without any realistic views whatsoever. If I wanted to get away from reading something t
Tia
Dec 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These two stories are quick, cute and delightful. They definitely bring a whole lotta love.
Kelly Bird
Won't read again

First book was all right but the going back and forth between H and h POV was to quick. Second was ridiculous and unbelievable.
KC
The Boss's Marriage Arrangement: 3.0 stars

I liked how smitten Matthew was with Harriet. What I wasn't so enamored with was his unprofessional behavior at the office. I think the author was trying to emphasize how overcome Matthew was with love and desire for Harriet that he couldn't focus on anything else. But the preoccupation with sex - they were jumping on each other at almost every opportunity - was jarring. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for hot sex scenes, but I would have liked to have seen
Marimarime
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Boss's Marriage Arrangement 4*
Matt loves Harriet, who loves Ben, who loves Cindi, who loves Ben, who does not love Harriet, who does not love Matt, who does love her—with the kind of savage,self-destructive, all-consuming hunger that set all his inner emotional buttons on overdrive and meltdown every damned time he saw her.
So Harriet's best friend is male-Ben and his girlfriend doesn't get their relationship so Harriet will pretend to date her boss Matt,of course they are in love but hide th
Poonam
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Sharon
Mar 03, 2017
Julie C-F
Ahhh..the things one does when in love.
Sari Koskinen
« previous 1 3 next »
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...