Start by marking “Colorado Christmas (O'Malley Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Colorado Christmas (O'Malley Men, #1)

Colorado Christmas (The O'Malley Men #1)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Judge Becky McBride has recently landed in the small town of Spruce Lake, Colorado, with her son, Nicolas, and she doesn't want to stay there long. The former big-city lawyer sees this six-month gig as her ticket to a courtroom in Denver. She can't wait to leave the town and its eccentric residents--especially the handsome and irrepressible Will O'Malley.Will loves skiing, ...more
ebook, Harlequin American Romance #1283, 224 pages
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin American Romance

To ask other readers questions about Colorado Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colorado Christmas

Carmen
This book is SO bad. SO bad. It features a pig that runs around in a tutu. And a man who can't understand the word 'no' and tries to kiss women against their will - that's the 'hero.' I got to page 47 and I just can't with this shit. It's too bad even for me.
Mombo
I read this on summer vacation which was okay if you're missing winter or snow or Colorado. It was a good story with uptight Becky loosening up enough to enjoy Christmas in a small town with a former ski bum, Will O'Malley. So many characters, especially Will's family, that the story would have made an awesome Harlequin SuperRomance, too.

Nick, her son, certainly helped move the romance along and the action with the avalanche was exciting. All I can say is, in the middle of an August heat wave,
Jane Stewart
3.5 stars. It’s a warm, feel good story about good people, good relationships, and close family time at Christmas.

STORY BRIEF:
Becky is divorced with a 9-year-old son Nick who has a genius IQ and wears leg braces due to mild cerebral palsy. She took a temporary six-month job as a judge in the small town of Spruce Lake, Colorado. She hopes to get a permanent job as a judge in Denver when this job is over. For intellectual stimulation, she has Nick in classes two years ahead of his age. He suffers
Svalora
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice Christmas story based in the best place to spend Christmas -- Colorado! A light read in the traditional Harlequin style. One "love" scene with mild descriptions. Interested in reading the rest of the series.
Paula
Oct 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: category-series
I loved this book! It's sweet, touching and whimsical, showing a quirky slice of American town life reminiscent of "Doc Hollywood". The hero is gorgeous, the heroine sufficiently flawed and I was cheering for them to get together. Already looking forward to more of the O'Malley Men!
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
Loved the book
Helen
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a heartwarming wonderful story I loved it
Nicole Smith
Jan 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: american-romance
I really loved this book. All the characters were great. Will was a hero you loved. There was humor, parts made you cry, but you ended the book with a smile on your face.
Becca
J Wong
Apr 16, 2016
Jeff Cooper
Jan 12, 2015
I've been fascinated by the Rocky Mountains for as long as I can remember.

Growing up in an Australian outback town with no TV and only one radio station, my summer evenings were spent lying on the back lawn looking up at the stars and trust me, in the Aussie outback the stars shine very brightly!

Winter nights were spent inside around the fire, curled up with the latest issue of the National Geogra
More about C.C. Coburn...

The O'Malley Men (5 books)
  • The Sheriff and the Baby