Start by marking “Nolo's Quick LLC: All You Need to Know about Limited Liability Companies” as Want to Read:
Nolo's Quick LLC: All You Need to Know about Limited Liability Companies

Nolo's Quick LLC: All You Need to Know about Limited Liability Companies

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Written by America's leading LLC expert! If you run your own business, you've probably heard about limited liability companies. Business owners who operate LLCs aren't personally liable for business debts. But is an LLC right for you? Nolo's Quick LLC provides essential information for business owners in every state. It explains, in plain English, the advantages and drawba ...more
Published March 1st 2007 by NOLO (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Nolo's Quick LLC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nolo's Quick LLC

Glenn
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: building-wealth
I learned a few things I didn't know in this great overview of the Limited Liability Company (LLC). There's a big push throughout for Nolo's other books that tend to interlock and overlap on the general subject.
Penny
Oct 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oooo now we're getting somewhere. Quick and LLC in the title. It covered several of the aspects we're most concerned about: protecting our assets and the tax stuff.
Jeffrey Stalk
Jun 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: information
I needed to learn the legal, accounting and tax basics for LLCs and this provided a very readable overview.
Jun 26, 2007 rated it it was amazing
The first 10 pages were very informative. I haven't had time to get past them, but I already feel more informed after reading them.
Lyndon