Start by marking “Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide” as Want to Read:
Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide

Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Whether new to the show or a diehard fan, this illuminating guide to the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning television program Lost helps viewers piece together the latest additions to the puzzle from season three with detailed discussions of the multitu
Published November 1st 2007 by ECW Press (first published October 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Lost - Season Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Lost - Season Three

Dagny
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Fascinating reading for all fans of the tv program. It is full of things I missed, interesting tidbits and more. As someone who came late to the series, I also enjoyed reading about fan speculation as to the storylines while the show was airing.
Marina Dawson
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Several of my good friends had been at me for some time to watch LOST - somehow I had missed the show when it was originally broadcast. Since I trust these friends implicitly when it comes to movie and TV recommendations (we share a common interest in myth and pop culture), I knew I had to give LOST a try eventually. I nagged at my husband enough that he bought me season 1 last year for my birthday - and although he kept harping that we already had too much TV to watch, we popped it in the DVD p ...more
Tintinrulz
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Finding Lost: The Unofficial Guide" by Nikki Stafford is an entertaining, intriguing, comprehensive and well-written series that adds enormously to the reader's enjoyment of the hit TV series "LOST". There are a few spelling mistakes and some book summaries are exhaustive (covered expertly though). This book covers the third season. All in all, "Finding LOST" is a brilliant series of books.

9/10
Gillian Whitfield
Nikki Stafford is an excellent author. It is well worth my time and money. This book has been read by me several times. I love this book. If you love Lost, you should definitely check this book out. It is very insightful and good to have around if you are watching season 3.
Rodrigo
Definitivamente obrigatório para quem é fã (ou mais que isso) da série. Ainda que a autora demonstre ignorância sobre algumas coisas que fala de artistas e que alguns dados estejam errados.
Matt Blackburn
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just as good and informative as the seasons 1&2 guide. Really enjoying watching LOST again.
Sarah Haws