Start by marking “Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)

Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts

(Cowboy Boots #1)

Sydney has a problem with Bitch. The horse her father treasures more than gold is running loose and a blizzard is headed for Southwest Virginia. After spending the entire morning chasing the darn animal, she discovers she's probably not going to earn Cowgirl of the Year for her efforts. So what's a damsel in designer jeans to do? Call in reinforcements and fortunately, she ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀
Incredible. no other word to describe the emotional roller coaster when I read this book

200% recommanded!
Apr 07, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Amalie
Jun 08, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, not-a-romance
This might actually be the worst book I've ever read. I refuse to even consider this a romance, because their relationship was so unhealthy, bordering on abusive. They even acknowledged this for her relationship with the oldest of them, but still continued.
Katina
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Never buy this as audible. Pepper is a horrible narrator. Listening to her re a d ruined the book. Will read book because I really liked the story. Listening to it couldn't get through I'm mad
Danielle
This was an interesting different type of reading.
Natalie Acres
Oct 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts is one of my romantic suspense novels. Available now at Siren-BookStrand, the e-book is also for sale at ARE and Mobipocket. Print copies can be purchased through Amazon or Barnes and Noble as well as other favored third party retailers.

Professional Reviews:

Night Time Romance Reviews gave Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts FIVE STARS: Estefanie said, "Cowboy Books And Untamed Hearts is sure climbing the top of my all time favorite title list...I’ve come to realize

Cherri-Anne
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Spanking Good Time that Y’all Should read!

This review is based on the first 3 books in this series as a whole. I found that each of these books help to lay the foundation for the rest of the series. Yes the first book is sexually graphic – it is a BDSM Erotic series with multiple partners, toys, spanking, etc. but it is done in a very classy & hot way. While there is no guy-on-guy play, all of the play is done with people who are consenting adults and the guys all love the gal as much as
Niki Driscoll
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Forced to move around by her father constantly to maintain her safety, Sydney is hard pressed to find friends let alone love. Always protected, never alone she breaks the rules and finds love where she is not supposed to. However she longs for something more and that something more is the Donovan brothers, all of them. What women doesn't fantasize about multiple lovers at some point in their lives.Nothing is what it seems to be and the heat coming from the characters is enough to make you turn u ...more
Patty
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dare any women to spend time alone with the Donovan brothers, especially if you like your men hot, sexy, dangerous and exciting. Sydney Kane is about to find all that out and she not sure how she is going to handle the Donovan’s.

Sydney’s father, Sam and the Donovan father Mark are old friends and they both have very dangerous jobs. Sam has left the Donovan brothers in charge protecting her while he is a way. But what Sydney doesn’t know, is how far that protection goes.

Natalie Acres has a way
Amy
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts is full of desire, love, sex, deception, action, and suspense. What more could you want. Oh my, to be Sydney and have the devotion and love of these men...*fans face* They all have distinctive personalities and I could not pick one I loved more than the other; I can see why Sydney chose to have them all, then throw in Brock and his revelation. When danger looms the Donovan brothers will do everything in their power to protect the woman they love. I will admit I wa ...more
Colleen Everly
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this book, it started out kinda choppy for me in the prologue but when the story began it all came together for me. I liked how she knew she loved each of them moat of her life all of them for their different personality. I loved how her master turned out to be the guys long lost brother. They all loved her their whole lives also, which I found very sweet. Their is a bit of action and some humor along with the great sex.
SiKReviews
Aug 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a hot read. A book worth reading. Sydney learned a lot from Master Brock regarding the D/s lifestyle. She has always wanted the Donovan brothers. Could her heart belong to all of them? I love how Sydney knows what she wants and is smart too. I really wanted to punch Mr. Donovan and Mr. Crane in the face for testing their respective children. I mean come on!!!!
Willa Edwards
The fractured timeline in the beginning of the book was a little hard for me to follow. There was a lot of build up and foreplay, until I was almost screaming for them to finally have sex. But once they did it was hot hot hot. If you like hot sex with a lot of partners you'll enjoy this book.
Brandy
Aug 19, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book okay, but usually when I read books like this the brothers have already talked things through and worked out any jealousy issues they may have....That being said this book wasn't what I was expecting and didn't care for how the brothers reacted...
Feb 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
terrible. 95% girl-talk.
Mary
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And the chase is on.

Men love their toys, but some toys are harder to get than others. Especially when she tasted a sample from a master. Recommended
Kelley
Sunshine
Aug 28, 2012
Sookielala17
May 10, 2015
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • The Lady Makes Three
  • Cowboy Domination
  • Devil's Pact (The Devil's Playground #1)
  • Beaumonts’ Brand (The Lost Collection, #1)
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers (Lusty, Texas, #1; The Lost Collection, #5)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
International bestseller Natalie Acres is a Tennessee author. Prone to pen Western ménage romance and romantic suspense, Natalie Acres enjoys sports, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. When she isn’t writing, she’s often found at a craps table in Cherokee, North Carolina, or playing poker in Tunica, Mississippi.

Natalie Acres has been a fan of western fiction for most of her li

Cowboy Boots (8 books)
  • Cowboy Boots and Unfinished Business (Cowboy Boots, #2)
  • Cowboy Boots and Unsettled Debts (Cowboy Boots #3)
  • Cowboy Boots and Unadulterated Pleasures (Cowboy Boots #4)
  • Cowboy Boots and Inexpressible Longing (Cowboy Boots, #5)
  • Cowboy Boots and Uncensored Behavior (Cowboy Boots, #6)
  • Cowboy Boots and Inconceivable Arrangements (Cowboy Boots, #7)
  • Cowboy Boots and Inconspicuous Motives (Cowboy Boots, #8)