Start by marking “Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  507 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
- Conscious Cocreation from the Heart Connected to the Mind
Published November 1st 2003 by Light Technology Publications

GinaMaria Opalescent
Oct 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is a cornerstone of my beliefs. I actually re-read it this year after returning from a 5 day workshop in Sedona with Drunvalo. The need for our world to learn to go from the head to the Heart is very important for our collective evolution. I'd give this book 10 stars if I could. <3
Allyria
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very simply written. Unbelievable information on self empowerment from multiple ancient philosophies and practices sourced from indigenous tribes. Inspiring, enlightening and wonderful. A must read for anyone who is interested in self-improvement, meditation, culture, American Indians, or sacred geometry.
Kathy V
Feb 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
I read this book for work and this topic isn't necessarily my thing or how I view life. I think for other people who are interested in the New Age lifestyle, it would be great, but it just wasn't for me.
Keenan Crone
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This could be considered the sequel to The Flower of Life part 2. It completes the process of meditations which lead the reader to reconnect with their true selves and to become aware of the power of the unknowable essence which is only present in us through the Sacred Space. The beginning of this process is explained in Drunvalo's first two books. Drunvalo also has released additional steps and modifiers since this book to make the process more simple, but it is possible to achieve living in th ...more
Fidel Maza
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Knowledge everyone should learn
John Dobbs
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grateful to have met Drunvalo Melchizidek through his writing. So much was over my head, yet much was within my grasp. I truly believe in the place(s) in the heart he describes and experiences. I haven't fully entered in, but believe that I will. Excellent book for finding hidden truths. Well worth the read.
Estefania Velez
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
best of his books, most concise and explains all his teachings, if you can only real ine of them, read this one.
Ho-Sheng
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Contains two very important practices: The Unity Breath and entering the sacred space of the heart.

The Unity Breath is more or less something you'd do at the top of any sacred ceremony, or your personal practice. To use Kahuna terminology, it blends your basic, conscious, and higher self together so that you can move as one, rather than from your little self.
Lyneah Marks
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As complex and heady as the Flower of Life Books are, this is not. this is a book written from the heart. Simple and straight to the point, it includes wonderful meditations to help you find the space of creation in your heart. This is a must read for anyone who's had heart problems.
George Ilsley
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritual
Drunvalo has become almost an industry (see the School of Remembering) and yet seems sincere. This is one of those books which each person needs to approach for themselves. If it is the right moment in your life, you will know.
Diana
May 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Drunvalo offers deep wisdom and a powerful way to connect to all that is. I'm grateful for the blessing of this book!
Kellybiney
Mar 16, 2015 is currently reading it
"The government sent helicopters over the hole to see why it was there, but I never heard what they thought of it." (18)
--has elements of a tall tale....
Belinda
May 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. The CD is perfect for those of us who like to do a daily meditation connecting with the heart and working with the living Mer-Ka-Ba.
Oliver
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The path of totality

This is the book! I knew it! Life is pure magic....
Many teachers speak about the nature of reality. I love the way Drunvalo describe it!
Jeanne
May 02, 2010 added it
Für dieses Buch gilt das gleiche wie für die Schlange des Lichts!
Eliza Buffalo
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
excellent book....excellent meditation...and excellent guidance...
Axel Johansson
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!
Karen
Nov 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Quick read. I felt like the book had a lot of the same things as the Flower of Life books. It didn't feel like there was anything new to add.
Corina
Jan 23, 2013 added it
Looking forward to try the meditation ...
Emily Rose
Feb 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Living in the Heart is chalk full of mind blowing stories. Whether read as fact or fiction, this book is definitely entertaining.
Eris
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Al terminarlo de nuevo me quede pensando en "yo soy la divinidad pasando por una experiencia humana".
Oryan
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Drunvalo. I would truly love to attend his new workshop that teaches the sacred space of the heart and then activates your MerKaBa through this knowledge.
Cynthia Armendaiz
  • I am me I am free: The Robots' Guide to Freedom
  • Angel Medicine
  • How to Heal with Color
  • The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean
  • Perfect Weight: The Complete Mind-Body Program for Achieving and Maintaining Your Ideal Weight
  • Indigo Adults: Understanding Who You Are and What You Can Become
  • Trance: Formation of America
  • Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • The Lost Book of Enki (Earth Chronicles #6.25)
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
  • The Book of Chakra Healing
Drunvalo is the author of four books including The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volumes I & II, Living in the Heart and his newest one, Serpent of Light. These books have been published in 29 languages and reach out to over one hundred countries throughout the world.
He has been on television and the internet, and written about in magazines, newspapers and books all over the world.
Havi
More about Drunvalo Melchizedek...