Start by marking “The Death Gate Cycle Novels: The Death Gate Cycle, Into the Labyrinth, the Hand of Chaos, Dragon Wing, Serpent Mage, the Seventh Gate, Fire Sea” as Want to Read:

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
This is a nonfiction commentary. Purchase includes a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Chapters: The Death Gate Cycle, Into the Labyrinth, the Hand of Chaos, Dragon Wing, Serpent Mage, the Seventh Gate, Fire Sea, Elven Star. Source: Wikipedia. Free updates online. Not illustrated. Excerpt: ...more
Published May 28th 2010 by Books LLC (first published May 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Death Gate Cycle Novels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death Gate Cycle Novels

Chuck Thomas
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I read this series back when I was in the Navy in 1998 and did a lot of reading while out to sea. I have to say, this was one of my favorite fantasy series. This series has it all when it comes to old school fantasy, different worlds and realms, humans, elves, dwarfs. If you enjoy a good epic fantasy series that has a protagonist that's an anti-hero who's a loner with a guard dog, this series will not disappoint.
Daggydodo
Apr 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my second time around for this series. i the Characterisation of the Patryn Haplo, He is THE man.
Tammy Folsom
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I wasn't really sure if this series was going to be my cup of tea going into it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really did enjoy it. If you are a fantasy fan then I think these books will be right up your alley.
Lady Kelly
Mar 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Currently readng these, so far they are OK. The one thing that's quite annoying is the names used for certain things. For example the machine used in the first world for water is call the Kicksey Winsey!!! WTF is a kicksey winsey??
Michael Cross
Oct 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Highly enjoyed this book series although I must admit the first book had me so confused it hurt sometimes. Push on through though and you will understand this universe better and you will be glad you did.
Scot Hickey
good though a bit eccentric if memory serves me correctly
Brandon
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastical series. One of the best I have read.
Osman
Nov 12, 2012 rated it liked it
disappointed in the change in the character of the lord of the nexus. ..there's another tattooed hero in 'the painted man' by peter v Brett.
Wojtek Deringer
Mar 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed books very much, one of my favorite fantasy series. Good story telling. Recommended!
Joseph Burris
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
not a Harry Potter book, by any means.
Justin Carnacki
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great series from start to finish. I enjoyed the characters, locations, and plot.
LOL_BOOKS
I COULD NEVER GET THROUGH DRAGONLANCE, BUT I LOVED THEIR DEATH GATE BOOKS. WELL, THE FIRST FOUR, ANYWAY.

THOSE WERE WEIRDLY CHARMING WITH THE ELEMENTAL WORLD-BUILDING.
Adam Kennedy
Apr 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
grew up on these. loved them.
Eve
Aug 30, 2015
Piro
Apr 20, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Sword of Maiden's Tears (Twelve Treasures, #1)
  • Universe on A T-Shirt: The Quest for the Theory of Everything
  • Maestro (Homecoming #2; The Legend of Drizzt #29)
  • An Audience of Chairs
  • Motorcycles & Sweetgrass
  • A Dictionary of Symbols (Occult)
  • Battle Circle (Battle Circle, #1-3)
  • Among the Departed (Constable Molly Smith #5)
  • Encyclopedia of Things That Never Were: Creatures, Places, and People
  • Headhunter
  • In Secret Service
  • The Cornish Trilogy: The Rebel Angels; What's Bred in the Bone; The Lyre of Orpheus
  • Black Juice
  • The Hand of Chaos (The Death Gate Cycle, #5)
  • Dance Me Outside
  • Biting the Sun
  • Something Fierce: Memoirs of a Revolutionary Daughter
Books LLC is a reprint publisher of nonfiction and fiction which is out of copyright. Books LLC is not a licensed reseller or editor of modern, in-copyright novels.

Books LLC also publishes compilations of Wikipedia articles (e.g., Wikipedia articles about books, rather than the books themselves).
More about Books LLC...