Start by marking “Piercing the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #2)” as Want to Read:
Piercing the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #2)

Piercing the Veil

(Temptation Unveiled #2)

Twins Hawk and Val are Fianna warriors under the vengeful curse of a scorned goddess. Following the prophecy in the Book of Veils, they search for the one who can help them retrieve the Claíomh Solais before their enemies get the chance. Their quest leads them to Linnea. One touch and there can be no doubt that they have found their match. But will she accept them once she ...more
Published (first published September 17th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Piercing the Veil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piercing the Veil

Heather in FL
Holy hotness, Batman! After the first one, I thought maybe the sex would be toned down in this one, too, which would be fine. I didn't miss the kink in the last one. But right off the bat, wow. That's not to say the sex overpowered the storyline. The story was still great and engaging and I can't wait for the next one (Sheridan and Finn should be interesting), but it was pretty darn hot sex. I didn't expect the whole Halloween splittage thing. And I don't think anyone could see the ultimate resu ...more
Maya
Mar 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r-g-alexander, ebook
It might be book 2 but it was easy to read as stand alone.
Kimberlee
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Book two as good if not better than book one. Add in Queen Mirrigan or the Fae and old prophecy, a child half human and half fae and Viking twins cursed to inhabit one body by jealous goddess Freyja, but with a little help from Odin the curse is broken. But the prophecy is still unfufilled. I cannot wait for book three and yes this is a definite reread.
Maria Almeida
Jun 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really Loved this book Thank You I hope another one follows soon
Kathy
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Temptation Unveiled #2
Wow! Within the first few pages of this book, the main characters are having a secret tryst in the woods bordering a Renaissance fair in Texas. This book started out rushed and that theme seemed to continue throughout. It definitely needed more, but it was still a good addition to this very creative series. Enjoy!

Read:
January 25-26, 2018 – Kindle Unlimited
Holly Smith
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It was a very unique concept that I have never read before with Hawk and Val. Great idea! Linnea was a great herione and adjusted very well to having two men. To be so lucky! The side stories definitely seem like there would be more in this series, but still waiting on book three and it has been awhile. I really hope R.G. Alexander continues this series.
Michelle Tempted By Books
Following the prophecy in the Book of Veils, warrior twins Hawke and Fianna are on a search for the Claíomh Solais. When they find Linnea first both men are surprised to find that she is they mate. Can they except the reality? Naughty three some erotic tale, with just enough romance to leave you satisfied.
Indibee
Dec 24, 2015
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
May 31, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Temptation Unveiled (3 books)
  • Lifting the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #1)
  • Behind the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #3)