Start by marking “Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife” as Want to Read:
Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

3.05  ·  Rating details ·  98 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

Trembling with trepidation, Libby Delikaris braves the lion's den to ask her Greek husband for a divorce. But he's more merciless than Libby remembers and she suddenly finds her plan has crumbled.
The infamous Rion Delikaris knew Libby would return before long. He's been patiently waiting. No longer the boy from the slums, he's ready to show his wife what she's been missin
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Kiki
What Roub said in her review!
Roub
Mar 26, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
it changed from the usual but it did not work 4 me! rion was so insecure, thought he was not good enough, never wud have the class 2 be in libby's league. he blew it out of all proportions. 4 any trivial thing, he wud think dat was the problem, dat was the cause: his low class. he had a huge inferiority complex n poor libby was helpless against dat. the Achilles heel in their couple was lack of communication, dat was the root of all problems. n whose fault was it ? it was rion, his thirst 4 mone ...more
Amy Ella
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The scene was set with what felt like minimal effort (a wonderful skill). Sabrina (the author) breathed life into the heroine and alpha within the first few paragraphs and I was hooked on them both.

My first impressions of the heroine (Liberty) Libby Delikaris, are that she is an independent woman, strong willed and quick witted. Demanding to be respected on her own terms and for her own merits. A sexy, sassy, free spirit if you will. However the last bit of freedom she wants is not actually wha
Missy
Oct 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read. Living apart from her husband, Libby finally decides to get divorce when she winds up in Athens. Unknown to her Rion has been waiting for her to come crawling back to him now that he has made it big. Their marriage is a comedy of so so many misunderstandings and total lack of communication. It was an unique plot but started to grow tiresome with all their insecurities and "I am not good enough". But it was still an okay read.
Denae
Dumb as posts, the pair of them. Cultural misunderstandings and his holding back on sex so as not to get his poor on her lead to not-divorce. They just separated and didn't speak. For five years. Like you do. Now she's come for a divorce and he's running for office. And they are both dumb. Idiots. Boring, blithering idiots. I can't even with this pair. I would have been happier with his oft-referenced Bugatti exploding with the two of them inside than their HEA.
Baseballmom
Ehh

It started out with a lot promise, but it fizzled out. I got bored with all of the heroine's internal dialogue and started skimming most of it. I originally thought the hero would be strong and confident, but, all I got was really tired of his "I'm not good enough" mantra. Its not the worst I've ever read, but it just didn't deliver.
Angeles
May 24, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's just a silly summer read. Not enough substance to be good. No strong characters to bring passion.
Jasmine
Aug 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Sad, but happy ending :)
Mary-jane
I dunno how to rate it, it was ok, a little confusing due to some lack of POV details( well you can guess but it's annoying) and it needed more drama, it was too "easy".
GuisBell
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bueno
Una historia llena de confusiones, vaya pero porque todo tiene que ser tan complicado :c
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sabrina Philips first discovered Mills & Boon one Saturday afternoon at her first job in a charity shop. Sorting through a stack of books, she came across a cover which featured a glamorous heroine and a tall, dark hero. She started reading under the counter that instant and has never looked back! Sabrina now creates infuriatingly sexy heroes of her own, which she defies both her heroines and ...more
More about Sabrina Philips...