Start by marking “Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)” as Want to Read:
Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)

Getting Gabe

(Moon Pack #7)

Unaware he has werewolf DNA, Gabriel is stunned to learn after an attack that not only will he change into a wolf but that two fae warriors are his mates. Now he has to help his men find the scientist who is creating the mutants before his new formula hits the streets.
ebook, 1st Edition, 52 pages
Published July 9th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Getting Gabe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Gabe

Start your review of Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)
Mackenzie
Nov 28, 2011 rated it it was ok
Warning: m/m/m again. Thankfully, no twincest.

That would've been a deal breaker for me, no matter how tolerant I am now towards triads in this universe.

What does a shifter do with two fae mates - who happen to be twin brothers - anyway? Well, apparently, it makes for a shifter with his paws full. Luckily for him, Gabe's fae mates - Vien and Viell - are already soul mates to begin with. So they can move right on to sexy times in the bedroom (read: hospital bed) without any further delay.

I'm on
Tam
The author has taken up her alphabet series again. Gabe works for Anthony, the alpha mate and is attacked one night. He confused and wakes up with the pack told that he must have latent were genes and now he's been changed, like it or not. While figuring this out, in walks twin fae Vielle and Vien. Gabe instantly attacks one deciding he's his mate, however before long he's figured they are both his mates, however the guys are clear, no touchy between the twins. They'll be naked in bed together ...more
Tam

Lila Hunter
I think this is my first MMM Triad in which two of the men don't have sexual contact. It's different, but it worked well with the story and the characters. I think Vien is my favorite of the three.
Ami
Nov 29, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-short-stories
Tj
Jul 31, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2013
This was not one of the author's better books. The story is choppy and unrealistic. The characters are vague and make little impact on me. I had wished to get to know them but they are hardly explained. I just couldn't connect to them and so the story had little impact on me. I thought the menage wasn't really a true menage. Yes, they were all in bed together and touching but neither twin touched the other so it was a weak idea of a menage. The ability of Gabe to accept and move on from finding ...more
Ryoma Gartre
I debated to add the incest tag, but since like the faes say, they don't have sex with each other, I didn't, the story was cool, loved the interactions and doubts, the chemistry is hot, and the sex scenes well done but the mutant plot is just being repetitive by now, I hope in that in Inflaming Ino something finally happens to move the things forward, because if she is going to keep the same plot peace going for 26 books I don't know if i'm continuing reading them.

Another thing I'm getting tired
Phaney
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ménage
2015 Re-read:

Oh, this one I liked. And ménages aren’t usually my thing. But this one felt like an actual story, despite the usual accelerated narrative style. The main focus sticks with Gabe; we get enough of the other two to outline the upcoming issues and care (for Vien more than Viell, but that’s all right). In the end a lot happens in these few pages and none of it felt bad.

Also an interesting point to note: this is one of only two gay ménage romances that I’ve come across involving twins
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Laura by: Wendy
This book was exactly what I expected. A continuation of the Moon Pack Series that introduced me to three new characters while continuing the mutant story line. I enjoy this series because it is light, little to no angst, hot and sexy mates, and has an entertaining story line. I loved that Gabe's mates were twin fae (would have loved it more if there was some brotherly love because I'm into that, lol) and how perfect the threesome are together. My only complaint is that the story was too short!
Melanie~~
This book has quite a bit of story arc plot development. However, what gives me pause and makes me reduce my rating is that Gabe takes to being a wolf shifter quite extraordinarily and inexplicably well for someone who never new for certain of the existence of shifters, magic, fae, etc. I also find it rather implausible that Gabe, a shifter of about two days' time, would be sent as an emissary for the wolves to the fae king.

Those two items were just too big to warrant a 4-star rating though I
Jane (PS)
Nov 29, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
I was fortunate enough to pick this book up for free, however I haven't read any of the earlier books. It seems to me that you need to read these other books to get the full enjoyment from the series. I was a bit 'at sea' with some of the comments and actions - it all felt very rushed and quick, and pretty disjointed; but perhaps had I read the earlier books I would not have felt this want of continuity. I'll certainly try this author again - but at the beginning of a series :)
Carrie
Dec 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Well, so far each short story seems to be more like a chapter of Anthony & Silver's story; all really quick reads & the angst of the books usually seem forced. I think it would actually be better if read all at once, instead of like a serial with each chapter coming out every few months. However, the main plot is interesting, so I keep following it.
Love the twins almost as much as Dare! And Gabe seems so sweet! I dont understand why women are always turning out to be the bad guys
Readingspree joseph
Apr 05, 2012 rated it did not like it
Oh my God. Let me save all of you the trouble by saying DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. I am rearely this critical, but this book but this one brought out the worst in me. The plot was ridiculous, the charecters were 1 dimensional. There was simply no redeeming factor about this book. I would steer clear of the entire series if this one is any indication.
Ilona
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Another menage with twins (but without any incest) made this an unusual addition to the Moon Pack serial. There was more on the main Moon Pack Storyline and, as is getting more and more obvious, these books need to be read in alphabetical order to follow that storyline. As to the individual story about Gabe and the Twins that was well written and I loved it.
Aղցela W.
The more I read this series the more we learn about Antony and what he is. This book was good Gabe who worked for Anthony was attacked by mutants found out the was part wolf found his mates twin Faes and had to kill his best friend who knew he was part wolf. I can't wait to read more of this series.
Becky Condit
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was ok
Disappointing. I like the Moon Pack series. If you haven't read them, each book is alphabetically in order by character names (Anthony, Ben, Calvin...Gabe)and this one seemed like it was just a place-holder between F and H. Contains shifters, vampires, fairies, magical creatures of all kinds. Recommended to fans of this series to keep you up to date. Hoping the "H" volume is better.
CB
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love these books - great novellas ~ sexy, entertaining and fun!

It appears there will eventually be A-Z and there is plenty of room for it to go even beyond that. It is very entertaining with interesting characters and unique twists in each story. They do need to be read in order - each group of MC's have their own story but there is an overlaying back story that grows throughout each book.
Monica Clarke
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I'm 7 books into this amazing series and not only does the story get better with each book, but I've just noticed (in my eagerness to inhale everything about the moon pack) that the books are running in alphabetical order. So here's hoping that Amber continues with names for the pack members all the way to Z, all the more Moon pack books for me to read.
V
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really like M/M/M stories, and this kind of relationships most of the time started with a few issues to make this work and after fixing those small issues this 3some really work for me.
It was very interesting to see that the twins are not having sex with each other, but they still have the perfect connection to make this 3some work flawless.
Blackravens Reviews
Aug 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
2.5 ravens. Ms. Kell is a very imaginative writer who has developed charming characters and a unique take on the paranormal canon. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Louan
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Eva
Jul 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr_wolves
I liked the story, but once again more questions are raised than are answered regarding the whole mutant wolf-shifter theme.

On a side note, contains twins but no twincest just so you know.
Luvmesomehotbooks
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of Amber Kell! So much and so much LOVED GABE, and the twins were untouchable, just great sex awesome characters... loved.
Shawnie Nicole
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
LOVED.
TOTALLY NOT READING THE IN ORDER BUT WHATEVER. LOL
Tamela
This series is a light read with a few serious moment but nothing tragic.

Recommended for a quick snack read.
Karyn
Oct 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, 2010-13, mm
Liked this one. Specially after the flop that was book 6 - Finding Farro. Gabe was cute as were the twins
Julie
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Again the story had promise.
But we seem to b losing the plot !! I hope these get back on track as I would hate to stop reading them :-(
Davina
Mar 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-own-ebook
getting tired waiting to find out who the mystery bad guys are. i like this read and am soooo glad it's no twinsest thing, i do like vien
Shelley
Oct 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, romance, shifters

• Noem (Whitedell Pride, #24)
  • Aeron (Whitedell Pride, #25)
  • Nuallan (Gillham Pack #18)
  • Daniel (Council Enforcers, #1)
  • Anthony (Council Enforcers, #2)
  • Calvin (Gillham Pack #19)
  • Kin ( Council Enforcers, #3)
  • Cerris (Council Enforcers, #4)
  • Sei (Gillham Pack, #20)
  • Geoffrey (Gillham Pack, #21)
  • Yerad (Council Enforcers, #5)
  • Neriah (Gillham Pack, #22)
  • Rabbit (Gillham Pack #23)
  • Mael (Council Enforcers, #6)
  • Damien (Council Enforcers, #7)
  • Shawn (Gillham Pack #24)
  • Hiding the Moon (Fish Out of Water, #4; Racing for the Sun, #2)
  • Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys, #1)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let

Moon Pack (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1)
  • Baiting Ben (Moon Pack, #2)
  • Courting Calvin (Moon Pack, #3)
  • Denying Dare (Moon Pack, #4)
  • Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack, #5)
  • Finding Farro (Moon Pack, #6)
  • Hunting Henry (Moon Pack #8)
  • Inflaming Inno (Moon Pack #9)
  • Judging Jager (Moon Pack #10)
  • Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack #11)