Start by marking “His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)” as Want to Read:
His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)

His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria #1)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  979 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Erotic romance author and closet submissive Sloan Newman wondered what being a sexual submissive would be like. When her cousins Jenna Best and Taurus Green offer her a chance to take part in the slave auction their BDSM club is holding for charity, Sloan agrees. If nothing else, she’ll be able to use the knowledge gained in her future writings.

It’s Master Dane Bennett’s l
Published May 19th 2010 by Siren Publishing, Inc. (first published May 2010)

To ask other readers questions about His Sub's Submissive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Sub's Submissive

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
891 books — 1,289 voters
The Reluctant Dom by Tymber DaltonBeyond Eden by Kele MoonA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
Best BDSM Menage
284 books — 312 voters

More lists with this book...

Sara
Dec 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Too perfect to be believable, to the point where it would pull me out of a story. Woman's never given head in her life, but suddenly is the best he's ever had? Only had sex once in her life and it was crappy, and now the third time she's taking two men at once? Never has anything to do with BDSM and now knows just what to do and has no problem with any of it? And did you really need to use the phrase "man juice"?

If you can ignore the perfect-ness, it's fairly well-written and hot.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
These are really just quick, hot reads. Insta love, not a lot of angst..I liked it though!
Justina
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Dom Dane Bennett is celebrating his sub’s 30th birthday by purchasing a female sub for the birthday guy with his agreement from a BDSM club’s first annual slave/sub auction for charity. The club has stipulated in regard to this purchase, that it is only for a weekend’s duration. Oh my goodness! I’m psyched.

Merlin Gates is Dane’s sub and he is called Pet. He is a doctor who suffers greatly when a patient of his dies. His Dom has helped him release his pain by a rather special birthday tradition.
Aimee
Apr 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
I liked this better than I thought I would. I was wondering how it would turn out, I had a hard time imagining what would happen but in the end I found it enjoyable. While I enjoyed it, it felt terribly short. The ending felt rushed, but over all I liked the writing. It may not have been as steamy as I normally would like, but it told a good story.

Sometimes in stories I feel like love is rushed. This was no different. Both parties, it seemed like love at first sight. I don't believe in love at f
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
When Sloan is asked to auction herself off at her cousin's BDSM club, she hesitates for a split second, but ultimately jumps at the chance to fulfill her fantasies!

Master Dane is a loving and sweet Dom. If you are looking for rough and tumble, this is not the Dom for you! Although classified as BDSM, I would say it is BDSM light with elements of the culture thrown in. The book was a fairly quick read, but allowed ample time for character development. I thoroughly reading enjoyed it! In fact, I a
carol
Apr 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked Cooper McKenzie's characters, Master Dane and his sub/slave Merlin & their aquired sub's sub Sloan. The developing unconventional lifestyle & romance that ensues will really appeal to those who are turned on by the idea of Doms & subs in a menage situation, who care for each other. A club like Esoteria & their Dom owners would be ideal bliss for those into or would wish to be into the Master/sub lifestyle. This is the first in a series & it has encouraged me to read t ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I purchased this a while ago and forgot about it. Since I have another book in this series, I decided to read it first. Had I read this book 4 years ago, it may have been a 3 star. Now, it is a 2.5 star. I've had more experience in the BDSM lifestyle so for me, this book is too unrealistic romantic fantasy for me.

However, I do like Jenna the cousin. She's pretty cool. The auction concept is always hawt. The "cathartic" spanking to bring a man to tears worked for me in this book. I liked it. Ove
Dee Wy
Apr 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. This is a sweet BDSM romp with Sloan, a nearly virginal young woman joining an established MM Dom and sub for the weekend after Master Dane and Merlin win the bidding at a BDSM club Slave charity auction as a birthday present for the sub. It does require you to suspend belief somewhat in how fast the relationship grows, but it's a fun, smexy read just the same.
maylene hilliare
A must read

This has to be one of the best bdsm stories I have read in a while...I totally enjoyed it , I would be reading more from this writer as his story comes alive and makes u feel like u right there...keep on writing more books please...
Adriana
His Sub’s Submissive by Cooper McKenzie

I received this book from Ms. McKenzie as a holiday gift and I’m so glad I did. You could say I won twice because I now have a new author to follow and a new series to pick up and enjoy reading.

Though not long at 12 chapters, it was well written and with some smokin’ hot scenes. Plenty of details too on some of the secondary characters that are have me looking forward to reading about them in the next installments.

Sloan is at a low point in her life where e
Alys Mackenzie
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wanting to make her writing better wanna be writer, Sloan Newman agrees to a sub/slave auction in her cousins' BDSM club. She is willing to submit to a man for the experience for one whole weekend.

It's Master Dane Bennet's subs 30th birthday and Dane wants to spoil him. He tells his sub, Merlin Gates, to choose someone in the auction to be their third for the weekend. Merlin finds an immediate attraction to Sloan's innocence.

Over the weekend, Sloan finds herself in a caring, loving relationshi
Lady Elizabeth
My Rating: 3.5 Stars

Dane and Merlin are a couple but they are looking for the one that completes their triad, and sweet Sloan seems to be the perfect fit. By the way, naming one of the characters Merlin was cool, in my opinion.

I've had this author on my TBR (to be read) since 2015 when I first discover her series by accident.

It was not until now that I actually put my eyes to good use to read the story and I'm glad I did. It was just what I was looking for, right now: hot, sweet, sexy, and roman
Shelly
Disclaimer - I tend to stay away from mmf because a lot of the ones I've read, the 'H/H' are all up in it with each other while the 'h' is left off on the other side of the bed or in another room.

But I'm over that for a little while :-) I was pleasant surprised that didn't happen too much in this story. I thought Sloan's character was great, I love angst and she had a lot of it going on. I think had the story been longer it would have been great to know more about why she was the way she was. An
Joanna
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
“Can we keep her?” Merlin whispered after he saw that the woman between them had fallen asleep. “Please, Master?"

This book examines a rather different set-up to most books in this genre as, as the title suggests, it is a male master trying to find his male sub a female submissive.
I did like this book as even though it was quite short, it was a cute read.
I think it is an ideal book for people that feel that they have an interest in erotica/BDSM but don't want to explore it in too much detail.
Not
Red
Jun 03, 2010 rated it really liked it
It has been a while since I have read a really hot book. This one shocked me. I was not expecting what I got. The Men were hot!!!! I could have read a book with just them in it and that really isn't my genre....add in their lady and it is just smoking hot. Having a Master and a Sir. What more could you ask for? All of the characters were great. They had a certain strength to them that gave them a level of vunerability to them that was unique and different. I can't wait to read more from this aut ...more
Emily
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I greatly enjoyed this story. Normally I don't like stories where you have a m/m couple and then a female is added, particularly when your m/m couple has been together for years, as I feel like it's saying oh, a gay relationship is okay, but it's better if you add a female. I know that's not necessarily what authors mean to portray, but that's just me. However, this book did it stunningly and I didn't feel like they just added a female to make it a threesome. I enjoyed the formation of the three ...more
Judith
Dec 21, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A novella that showcases the loving and caring relationship that is possible within that lifestyle. A "newbie" is auctioned off for a weekend by her cousins who own a vastly popular BDSM club--the submissive who had agreed previously had bowed out and Sloan, a writer, agreed to take her place. She is "purchased" by a Dom as a birthday present for his sub--they had really been seeking a third individual to add to their "family." It is a very engaging story and one that will introduce the reader t ...more
~♥Minnie♥~
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
This was a sweet story about a submissive that did not quite know she was submissive and a D/s established relationship looking for a third to love and meet the needs that they as men couldn't give each other.

Although it was fast paced it had all the elements I look in a story. The chemistry between the characters was there and Dane and Merlin did everything they could to make Sloan feel welcome and a part of the relationship.

I can't wait to read Taurus story next.
Karen
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story just what I expect from this author but I wanted more so that is why 4 instead of 5 stars. I liked this story line but would have liked more at the end. It was a very interesting story and I loved the dynamics of this trio. First one I've read from this series but it won't be my last as it grabbed my attention and kept it through the whole read
Gab
Jan 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
I liked it. The protective/caring aspects of the two male leads that lead female brings out was just sweet to read. The heroine was definitely a sub-sub - a bit like a helpless pup - but of a bit of TLC you can see she'll bloom [& hopefully maybe grow a personality/backbone - he he]. I'd recommend it for the twisted sweet factor [not campy]
Racheal
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this story. I would have liked it more if it were a little....more. I also don't easily go for instantly falling in love unless the story has been laid out right to make it believable. This was not. Like I said it needed to be longer and more!
Summer
Feb 08, 2011 rated it really liked it

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Karen ♐
I enjoyed this book. I really liked the interaction between Dane and his sub, Merlin. And their caring way with their new sub, Sloan. Even though this was a novella, the author was able to show us the love between Dane and Merlin and their eventual love for Sloan. 3.5 stars
Carrie
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it

Nancy L
Jul 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, menage, bdsmd-s, erotic
This was a cute story - wished it was longer!
Beep Beep
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Second time I read this book, so lovely!
Molly
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was ok
The ending struck a bitter chord in me.
Pansy
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favorite Club Esoteria story. Love it. So worth the re-read.
Tara
Nov 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012, het
This was better than I thought it would be but I could have done without the insta-love.
Tina
May 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Loved this short story and the whole relationship explored between the 3 characters.

I will definitely be looking to see what else this author has written.
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Light Switch
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Seduction In Black And White (Master Chronicles, #4)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Sweet Awakening (Tygers, #4)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
I always thought I had been born a hundred years too late, but I do appreciate air conditioning, computers and other conveniences of modern day living. I love the slower pace of New Bern, North Carolina as well as the history and small town community. Imagine a neighborhood where people wave at one another and keep eye out for the children. It's like living in the 1950s. In addition to dreaming up ...more
More about Cooper McKenzie...

Club Esoteria (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3)
  • Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • His Beck and Call Girl (Club Esoteria, #6)
  • A Club Esoteria Christmas (Club Esoteria, #7)
  • Taming Blaze (Club Esoteria, #8)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Their Sub, Their Mistress (Club Esoteria, #10)
  • A Club Esoteria Wedding (Club Estoria, #11)