Start by marking “Unplayable: An Inside Account of Tiger's Most Tumultuous Season” as Want to Read:
Unplayable: An Inside Account of Tiger's Most Tumultuous Season

Unplayable: An Inside Account of Tiger's Most Tumultuous Season

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The definitive chronicle of the most stunning year in the legendary career of Tiger Woods, when the world’s greatest golfer returned to competitive play following major knee surgery—only to have his personal life unravel in the public spotlight at year’s end. Who is the real Tiger Woods? The unbeatable, indomitable, and ultimate competitor? The husband and father who cares ...more
Published May 11th 2010 by Atria Books (first published April 23rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Unplayable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unplayable

Rrager15
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: golf-books
Although I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I can only recommend it to serious golfers. Even the casual golfer will probably be bored. This is a round by round account of Tiger Woods' 2009 season. If you don't know the difference between a high cut and a low draw, this book is not for you.
Smith
Sep 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although it chronicles Tiger's 2009 year on the tour, it only lightly covers his scandals. The detailed discussions of each tournament and his changing his swing will likely only interest golfers but the strategy and personal feuds on the tour are worthy of a soap opera. I thought the writer did a fine job getting first hand accounts and details. If not a golfer, this probably isn't for you.
ej cullen
The author begins by telling us that Woods is competitive, secretive, and inscrutable. He followed Woods for a year (2009) from tournament to tournament. Despite some interesting anecdotes, the book leaves us knowing little else than that Woods is competitive, secretive, and inscrutable. We knew that to begin with.
Scott
Dec 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good read, though it lacked the much on the the big scandal
Shonny
Feb 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of what's covered in this book I had already ready, but still found it an interesting book.
Gerry Gibson
An even handed account of What very well could end up as Tiger's last full season of competitive golf.
Ross Brown
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What I learned: Tiger Woods is incredibly competitive and hard-working. Life on tour is a soap opera.
Matthew Fitch
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a great insightful book....Not a character assignation even though it should be.....
Brian123
best book I've read about the chosen one
Damoo