Start by marking “Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir” as Want to Read:
Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir

3.17  ·  Rating details ·  198 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Sheikh Tariq bin Khalid Al-Nur is as treacherous and formidable as the desert land he wants to rule. But he cannot take the throne of his country until he marries. Why, then, has he not wed? Tariq cannot rid his dreams of ordinary but bewitching Jessa Heath!Jessa knows she and Tariq have unfinished business. What if she were to take control and allow herself the one night ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Booklover
Ridley
Oct 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
This is one hell of an emotional roller coaster, and I say this as someone who hates secret baby plots. Ms. Crews actually manages a believable and sympathetic basis for it, and it's just heartbreaking to see both characters come to terms with it.

This is what I read Presents for - angst, heartbreak, drama. Only wish it wasn't a sheik story. Made-up kingdoms are right up there with secret babies on my avoid list. Worth it in the end, though.
Jacqueline
sorry, had to stop as soon as I realized she gave her baby up for adoption. I just can't read that story line
Amber
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amber by: Ridley
I will say a book made me cry if there were tears in my eyes, because usually that is all a book can accomplish for me. For this one, I had tracks of tears running down my cheeks, holy crap.
Lynn Raye Harris
Aug 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Caitlin Crews is one of the amazing new authors on the Presents scene! I love dark, emotional romances -- and Caitlin delivers! I really enjoy her books. They are full of delicious angst and fabulous characters who you want to have their happy ending.
Donnie
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Intense and moving romance! I loved it!
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
Uhm no.

So you know how it is when a guy leaves you behind for 5 years without a word and you find out he lied about everything you're pregnant and give the baby up for adoption 'cause you can't cope then the guy waltz's back into your life and you fall right back into bed with him.... Yeah? No. Not a hope in hell that I'd enjoy that kind of bullshittery. There's really nothing more to say. Just no.
Christina
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Glad she wasn't selfish enough to deny her son the happiness and love she might not have been unable to provide.
Love in its purest form sometimes means wanting to give that person the absolute best, while knowing it might not entail yourself. Alike that biblical Judgement of King Solomon story ... would rather give her baby away then kill her baby.
Meljean Brook
Aug 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Yeah, I'm pretty much a Caitlin Crews fangirl now. This one has a shattering, bittersweet feel to the end, and I love (and was surprised) by how a certain issue was resolved, even though -- see: shattering/bittersweet.

Paula
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable and emotional read. I loved both Jessa and Tariq. Great book!
lily waheed
Jul 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
don't read this , just don't
God it's awful
Angy
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequine
i really hate books without epilogue..
i know the h was the victim but still she should have shown more courage..
i mean if u were poor u could have have asked for help from ur sister instead giving up ur child to ur sister.
i mean what kind of motherly love is that.
many people suffer from postnatal depression but giving up your child , it should be the last step.
she didn't even tried.
and i think h's elder sister took advantage of her unfortunate circumstance..
this book left me distressed....

i real
Jennifer Mcpherson
May 02, 2013 rated it did not like it
The worst book written by Caitlin Crews that I've read so far.. A waste of good paper and ink and my day.. Makes no sense. Fantasies are suppose to be fun, good and terrific.. Not stupidity...
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Tanya Mayes
I'm in the middle about this book the ending was very bittersweet. It wasn't what I was use too so I'm still torn. I started on the book and I just have to know what her secret was at first I said it just the baby but I know something else wasn't right so I skip to the part about the baby. When I found out what happen I then went to the end. I think I needed an Epilogue 18 years later with them all being reunited. Maybe I will have to read this book again at another time.
Meetu
Jul 04, 2014 rated it liked it
It's a very touching book in a lot of ways but it did not leave me with a feeling of joy. I felt very bad that the heroine gave up her baby for adoption (even though there are compelling reasons why she did it). I read harlequins for happily ever after but this one also has a lot of sadness lingering. Well written book though which feels believable most of the time.
Li
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: category-romance
I picked this one up after hearing good things about the author. The Yorkshire setting appealed and I liked how she played around with the accidental pregnancy plotline. Having said that, I never really connected with the h/h, and it ended up being a so-so read. I did like Caitlin Crews' writing and I would probably try another of her books though.
LoveRomance
Sep 05, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
A little slow, even by Harlequin standards.
Tizah
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I reread it.again today 13th May 2015...I cried again just like the first time i read it nearly 3 years ago...Caitlin Crews is one hell of an amazing writer....
Destiny
Nov 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I though this novel was written well. The passion between Tariq and Jessa was great and I thought the ending was bittersweet.

Edit: Left out a word...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • Duarte's Child
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Queen (Desert Kings, #1)
  • Marriage Behind the Facade (The Al Dhakir Brothers #2)
  • Breaking the Sheikh's Rules
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • Once a Ferrara Wife... (Ferrara, #1)
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • The Santorini Bride
  • His Majesty's Child
  • Possessed by the Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #3)
  • The Tarnished Jewel of Jazaar
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • Not Forgiven, Never Forgotten
Caitlin Crews discovered her first romance novel at the age of twelve, in a bargain bin at the local five and dime. It involved swashbuckling pirates, grand adventures, a heroine with rustling skirts and a mind of her own, and a seriously mouthwatering and masterful hero. The book (the title of which remains lost in the mists of time) made a serious impression. Caitlin was immediately smitten with ...more
More about Caitlin Crews...

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
  • Starter for Ten
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • Scored
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
  • How to Love
    $8.74 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • The Paradise Guest House
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99