Start by marking “The Forbitten: The Full Moon” as Want to Read:
The Forbitten: The Full Moon

The Forbitten: The Full Moon

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Life is simple, right? You are born, you live, and you die. Or at least that is the way it is suppose to happen. But what if...what if you get a second chance, to live a life that was taken from you, the life that you were supposed to live? The life that you have no memory of, and what if you had known love, real love? Would you give it a second chance, or would you consid ...more
Published May 14th 2010 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about The Forbitten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forbitten

EZRead eBookstore
The teenage loneliness, underlying secrets, and allure of an attractive yet dangerous teenage boy all set the scene for that typical young-adult paranormal romance that makes so many of us swoon on the first chapter. However, repetition in descriptions and scenes, dumbing down the plot and conversations, as well as the need for thorough editing are not qualities that make me want a second date.

Perhaps it’s relating to Abigail that is so difficult. Her tomboyish, yet clumsy qualities are as endea
Amelia
Jul 05, 2011 rated it liked it

Jmiller
Jul 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to everyone that read the first edition of my book, even with the mistakes. The Forbitten has been redone and editing corrected. I apologize that the first books editing was not up to par, and hope you get a chance to read the version with the locket on the front. This version with the wolf shouldn't actually being printed anymore so I am sorry to all the readers that got that version. I started this book when I was sixteen, and finished when I was 30 and I am getting someone what of a ...more
Brooke
May 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It kept you guessing and wanting to never put it down. The editing needed work but the storyline was great. I can't wait for a 2nd book. If you like the Twilight series you will love this.
Shauntel
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. Kind of reminded me of twilight. I met the author at the theater while waiting to see fifty shades and we were discussing books. She said she wrote a book and being a book nerd I instantly downloaded it.
Felipe Corral