Start by marking “Marmut Merah Jambu” as Want to Read:
Marmut Merah Jambu

Marmut Merah Jambu

... Momennya lagi pas banget, pikir gue. Seperti yang Ara tadi anjurkan lewat telepon, ini adalah saatnya gue bilang ke Ina kalau gue sangat menikmati malam ini.

‘Tau gak sih, Na,’ kata gue sambil menyetir, memberanikan diri untuk bicara. ‘Gue seneng banget hari ini.’

‘Seneng kenapa?’ tanya Ina.

‘Seneng, soalnya,’ kata gue, berhenti bicara sebentar dan menengok ke kiri unt
Published May 2010 by Bukune

Start your review of Marmut Merah Jambu
Nilam Suri
May 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: pop
I never read another Dika's book after Kambingjantan. But now i read this. And this kumcer is quite good.

I can't stop laughing, and made my friends stare at me with anxious look, worried there's something wrong with my brain.

This book not only funny, in some stories Dika put some thought for us, the reader, to think over. And i love how he created the ending in the last stories,Marmut Merah Jambu.

Dika surely has grown up since the last time i read his book.

My favorites are Terakhir kali bertemu
Shafira Nur
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I remember my Mom gave me this book as my 13th birthday present and this book was the first book of his that I've read.
It's light-hearted, funny, the storytelling is also what makes the book worth reading and of course Radit definitely never fails to put his emotions and his actual personality into his writing. Kudos
Annisa
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Its kinda late I know, but it is what it is. RTC hopefuly later
Farrel
Jul 04, 2019 is currently reading it
Wororeni
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Like another Radit's books, this is so funny! and also like the other, too, its about his life experience especially love story.
Febby Kusumawardani
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very entertaining.
Shrunkula
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Every story that involves his mom and little brother just amusing and chaotic
phazleeanna
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is a genuine epitome of how love crosses all boundaries.

I didn't understand half (more than half, actually) of the words in the book but, but this was the only book that got me laughing so hard on the train till all of the passengers in the coach were staring at me without me realising it...

The stories were told in simple manners, with the right punchlines at the right times. Worth my every second, every penny.
Natasia Angel
Aug 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
I like this book.. Not so much, but it always makes me love.. Especially "The Letter to the Minister of Trading" ("Surat Kepada Menteri Perdagangan").. That one is totally way off base.
However, I think he put too much love.. Seriously. But it really opens my eyes, that it's not only girls who have problem with love. Recommended to all people who don't want to be stressed out.
Esti Cahyani
Jul 14, 2010 rated it liked it
I'll say that the way Raditya Dika told the story was improving and more mature. You can find more love story here, but still in a funny way. Reading this book in your sparetime will be fun. My favourite story is "How I Met you, not your mother".
Narvendina
Sep 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
A good friend of mine, gave me this book. She tries to cheer me up by asking me to read the story inside. Well, apparently it succeed, I can laugh for awhile, by reading some funny experiences, words by words from Raditya Dika.
Aulia Halimatussadiah
Jun 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
I like it, his writing is getting more mature
Zaskia Aruni
Jun 19, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bukune
Still adorable like the other
Primadonna
Jun 29, 2010 rated it did not like it
Just not my cup of tea... I guess Dika tried to write David Sedaris-like but IMO I think it rather blurs the focus.
Aisa
Sep 03, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hahaha
I can't stop laughing. He's just too funny! Gosh, your IQ can drop a few points just by reading his books >.< That's a compliment, Dika! :D ...more
Regina
Dec 15, 2010 rated it liked it
good job! but i thought "Kambing Jantan" is more interesting and funny :)
Said Rahman
Dec 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
Geli, Qkqkqkq
Ayrine
Feb 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
sweet comedy about love. laughing, smile and warmhearted at the same time
Nana
May 18, 2011 is currently reading it
I just got this book as a present from my friend, Tania.
Lets see the inside and will inform you soon!
Floren
Jun 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
gokiiiiilll...:P
Ratu
Aug 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
funny, honestly when talking about love :)
Sarah Andhani
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book!
Chelsie
Mar 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book is soooo funny! Keep it up Raditya Dika! I like it..
❀ Hana
3.5/5*

A quite decent work by Raditya Dika. Please produce more books like this, Dik. Trashy jokes won't remain in people's hearts. Philosophies do.
Ghalich
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good book, funny, and wow!!!
Shofi Shafira
L-U-C-U
Insan Ridho
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
I think this is the most melancholic book Raditya Dika has ever written. Lot of love story with some anecdotes. Found it's great entertainment.
Nacya Karina
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book so hilarious! U must read this book.never get bored!

• Perahu Kertas
  • 5 cm
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991
  • Refrain
  • Garis Waktu
  • Hafalan Shalat Delisa
  • Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
Raditya Dika is an Indonesian comedy writer. His first book was a collection of his humorous blog entries, entitled Kambingjantan: Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh (Malegoat: Diary of a Stupid Student).

His second book chronicles his unbeliavebly jinxed love life, entitled Cinta Brontosaurus (Brontosaurus Love). Published a year following the success of his previous work. His latest books, bearing the

News & Interviews

“Pada akhirnya, orang yang jatuh cinta diam-diam hanya bisa mendoakan. Mereka cuma bisa mendoakan, setelah capek berharap, pengharapan yang ada dari dulu, yang tumbuh dari mulai kecil sekali, hingga makin lama makin besar, lalu semakin lama semakin jauh.

Orang yang jatuh cinta diam-diam pada akhirnya menerima. Orang yang jatuh cinta diam-diam paham bahwa kenyataan terkadang berbeda dengan apa yang kita inginkan. Terkadang yang kita inginkan bisa jadi yang tidak kita sesungguhnya butuhkan. Dan sebenarnya, yang kita butuhkan hanyalah merelakan.

Orang yang jatuh cinta diam-diam hanya bisa, seperti yang mereka selalu lakukan, jatuh cinta sendirian.”
172 likes
“Apa yang harus kita lakukan pada kenangan yang memaksa untuk terus diingat?” 167 likes