Start by marking “Mind Games” as Want to Read:
Mind Games

Mind Games (Games Thriller Series #2)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Chris Ryan doesn’t understand why he’s alive. By all accounts he should have died in the prison he and his step-brother created. Dying screams and the ring of gunshots still haunt his dreams and to make matters worse, five years hasn’t erased his passion for Jessica Connor.

She left him bleeding on the cold concrete floor, escaping the prison that held her for close to a ye
Published November 29th 2010 by eXcessica (first published November 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Mind Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Games

AH
Nov 21, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Over 18/Adult content
WARNING: This book is intended for ADULT audiences. There are graphic scenes of rape and violence.

Mind Games is the sequel to Survival Games. Set five years after the events of Survival Games, Mind Games continues the story of Jessica and Tom and their attempts to put their shattered lives together. They are doing well until a face from their past confinement shows up into their lives with a message. Ty, now known as Chris makes an appearance and their lives change.

Mind Games is not as dark as
Paula
Feb 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
J. E. Taylor was generous enough to send me the book Mind Games as well as the book End Game, which I won on Goodreads! Looking forward to reading both of them. Thank you J.E. Taylor and Goodreads!
This was an exciting book - very graphic, but good. I should have read this book before End Games, but I enjoyed it just the same - guess I'll have to order Survival Games to finish out the set. It may be going backwards, but the other two of the series made me want to know the background that I missed
Rebecca Nolan
Nov 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Even though this wasnt as great as the first book I was still unable to put it down. After reading the first in the series I just knew I had to find out what would happen. Tom, Jessica and Ty are all great characters, with a depth that drags you into the story. I was completely blown away by this series. Thank god for free kindle books or otherwise I would never have stumbled upon this author who is now on my favourites list.
Rachael
Dec 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book wasnt as good as the first one in my opinion, but i liked it all the same... Tom pissed me off and annoyed me throughout the whole entire book, what can i say im a Ty fan... Honestly I wanted Jessie to make up her mind faster I thought it was stupid how she dragged her feet, tiptoed around the tulips, and was constantly confused :0 But all of that brought the book to the conclusion i wanted!
Kerry Lambert
Dec 27, 2011 rated it liked it
omg that woman is a bitch an i pity here in her mental state that she has to blackmail a man into marriage. pittiful woman. hats off to the author she did an amazing job with the two books i have read so far. cant wait to read the next one. i am happy for chris and jess but i still feel sorry for tom i thought he should have at least gotten a happy ending. well not everyone can get their ways. poor thing.
VLynch
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and love the characters in it. Ty/Chris is my favorite and for me the concept is unique, ghosts who can transport through mirrors and actually torture and kill someone. Love it. I have to say I have to wonder a bit about J.E. Taylor, her creativity is a bit scary and I serious think her neighbors should make sure they stay on her good side. :)
I recommend this book for anyone who loves horror and intense storylines. Not for the weak at heart but an excellent book. I have start
Ashley
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's no surprise that, after reading the first book in this series, I had to read the second one. I fell in love with J.E. Taylor's Survival Games, and when I found out that she had two more in the series, I bought them both before I had finished the first book. This book didn't disappoint either. The suspense, the drama, the tension between the characters all make this book a thrilling read. J.E. Taylor knows exactly how to keep her readers coming back for more- this is probably one of my favor ...more
Monique
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Excellent book!!! Jessica ,Tom and Chris are the love triangle that no one want's to be a part of and when Frank's ghost surfaces things go from bad to worse.I devoured this book,page by awesome page,I just can't seem to get enough.All of the characters except one (Frank), have endeared themselves to me and What I want most of all is for them to find happiness.As I find myself beginning the last book of the Games Thriller series I am beyond elated to find out what happens next.
Lori Petticrew
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
whoa nelly!
wonderful!
Becca
Jul 15, 2013 rated it liked it
This book got a bit weird but it still kept me wanting to find out what happened.
Rachel
Nov 15, 2015
sarah
Oct 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
J.E. Taylor is an award winning, USA Today Bestselling author, a publisher, an editor, a mother, a wife, a business analyst, and a Supernatural fangirl, not necessarily in that order. She first sat down to seriously write in February of 2007 after her daughter asked:

“Mom, if you could do anything, what would you do?”

From that moment on, she hasn’t looked back.

In addition to being co-owner of Nov
More about J.E. Taylor

Games Thriller Series (4 books)
  • Fallen (Games Thriller Series)
  • Survival Games