Start by marking “Prince of Persia (The Chronicles of Young Dastan, #0)” as Want to Read:
Prince of Persia (The Chronicles of Young Dastan, #0)

Prince of Persia (The Young Dastan Chronicles 0)

3.39  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Added adventure, based on hero Dastan, street rat adopted by the 3-6th Century King, to become "Prince of Persia" from film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", from video game. Here, Dastan loses his best friend Javed to evil White Huns seeking magic "Torch of Atar" that controls power of light and darkness. Girl Cyra and "Magian" Vindarna assist in search.
Published April 13th 2010 by Disney Press (first published March 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Prince of Persia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince of Persia

Scot Eaton
Sep 22, 2012 rated it did not like it
I have a hobby of collecting and reading movie tie-in books. Not movie novelizations, mind you, but further stories with the characters. I hope that some day, when these books have passed out of memory, I can somehow take my collection and RESTORE that memory on a new generation of readers.

With that said, this is by far the worst, poorest excuse for a movie tie in book I have ever seen. It's even worse than books 8 and 9 of the Jack Sparrow series (a blight on an otherwise amazing series). The c
Heather
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book I will and have ever read

This book is not only thrilling, but it always has a way to twist things in different ways. Just Perfect
Kaylynn
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A great beginning to the whole story of Dastan. I loved this book and am hoping for more. I found myself not knowing who should be trusted in the book just like Dastan. Was a great read, the plot was satisfying and fast paced. There were times when I wondered why the author was telling the reader stuff but everything was resolved in the end.
Steph
Jul 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
I think this was a good book. It was full of "hyper" scenes and the lesson of humility and friendship is the real message from this book. :)
Clinton Roberts
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was very disappointed in this book. I was hoping for a great adventure but nothing in return and now see why I found it at a thrift store.
Sara
I actually kinda liked this. Until I got to the end and it completely killed everything for me.
Areader
Emin
Oct 17, 2016
Jerry
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
A bit better than I was expecting.
Jessica
May 18, 2014
reccos17
May 20, 2015
Kale
Aug 05, 2013
Catherine (Cathy) Hapka has written more than one hundred books for children and adults, as a ghostwriter for series as well as original titles, including the Romantic Comedies Something Borrowed, The Twelve Date of Christmas, and Love on Cue. She lives in Pennsylvania.
More about Catherine Hapka...

The Young Dastan Chronicles (3 books)
  • Prince of Persia: Walls of Babylon (The Young Dastan Chronicles, #1)
  • The Search for Cyra (The Young Dastan Chronicles, #2)