Start by marking “Daddy Long Stroke” as Want to Read:

Daddy Long Stroke

Dramatic, bold and racy, Daddy Long Stroke uncovers the shocking and painful reality of some men’s belief systems about women and sex. Cairo offers readers a voyeuristic look into the mind of a womanizer who manipulates and seduces women by using what he’s got—good looks, chiseled physique, charisma, and sexual prowess—to get what he wants without remorse, or regret.

Sexy
Published August 3rd 2010 by Strebor Books (first published July 21st 2010)

Start your review of Daddy Long Stroke
Vanessa
Jan 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Daddy Long Stroke by Cairo is not for the sexually faint of heart! I found myself blushing from page 1. I admit that the strong graphic content threw me off at first, but after I got into the book, I saw what the author was doing. Alexander Maples, aka Alley Cat, thinks that he is God’s gift to women…and the women that he deals with treat him as such. They know that he is sleeping with several different women, but they still flock to him like ants to a picnic. Some of them lavish him with ...more
Damera Blincoe
*Spoiler: Contains Sexual Innuendo*

Alexander is the type of man that knows how to get what he wants. It doesn’t hurt that he was blessed with a package that women have been known to fight over. He uses his sexual prowess to bilk money out of woman, gain free merchandise and even score free airfare from one woman to visit other women. Alley Cat is no stranger to the game and is an expert player. So, do the women continue to be his pawns or will he lose in the end?

I’m not the type of person that
OOSA
Jul 31, 2010 rated it liked it
Gigolo Daddy,

Mr. Alexander Maples is all man and he’s out to get whatever he wants from women. He totally degrades these women mentally and physically, all for one purpose – SEX!

Cairo vividly uses his imagination as he takes the readers to sexually explicit moments in this jaw-dropping novel. It was absolutely too much for me after reading only a few pages. Now, I love my hot and steamy sex novels, but this novel just was too much to take in all at one time. I continued to read this book as I
Alisa
Oct 04, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica
I really can't believe I read this book. I am all about Erotic Novels but this one was way too much. All over the place... I tried to put it down but then I'd pick it back up... It was like a car accident... I know I shouldn't keep watching as I drive but I can't help myself... OMG... I'm not going back into the Afram section of the bookstore anymore... I can't even think I'm so flustered from this book...
Imani Spradley
Oct 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
This has to be the worst book ever. There is no story line, no structure, no nothing. I thought there would be something that changed in his behavior, anything. I'm on chapter 27 and nothing has changed. Im bored
SENSATIONAL S
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
excellent book
Natalie Shipman
Daddy Long Stroke

I’ve read books by this author before and enjoyed them but I didn’t really care for this book too much. The character never really developed beyond getting his sexual needs met not really caring about others. He definitely need to grow up!
Kat Dornelly
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steamy...Cairo never disappoints.
Bella
Mar 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-books
Mr. Alexander Maples is a thuggish man who uses his good looks and sex game to manipulate woman every chance he gets. This man is of a different caliber. I've never seen someone who likes to have more sex then this guy.

This is my first Cairo book and he and other people were right about the fact that he's explicit with his stories, while reading this I was like WOAH! I thought it was too much at first, but then I started getting into the story. The story was funny as much as messed up at the
Cindy
Apr 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was off the chain. The author has such an explicit imagination. He painted this character in this book as a very arrogant, non caring individual to conqueor any woman he came in contact with his package. It was so hard to believe that people can be so unfeeling. But after reading the story I was amazed. About halfway through the book, I remember saying to myself, "ok this is getting old, but I kept reading in hopes that Alley Cat and his arrogance would put him a place to met up and ...more
Esther Theodat
Jul 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Alexander "Alley Cat" Maples aka Daddy Long Stroke has got these broads going crazy!!! He got his nickname because he is always on the prowl. He got these female lacing him with the latest gear and lining his pockets.

This is my first book by Cairo and will not be my last. This book is about a male gigolo who is essentially addicted to sex but will not admit it. Alex lets female know he is just about sleeping with them and wants nothing more so if someone gets their feelings hurt it on them.
Sheena at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Cairo is a one of a kind author. His books are raunchy, full of sex and the best yet, funny as hell! These books aren't for everyone as they are explicit, but they tell a great story. This is my 3rd book by Cairo, and I was not disappointed. Alex aka Alley Cat aka Daddy Long Stroke is the main character in this book. He is one of those men that I can't stand, full of arrogance and as selfish as they come. He switches women almost daily, and these desperate females give him money for spending a ...more
Serena
Kayla Dee
Oct 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Really good read, very urban & hot. I loved Alley Cat and his many lovers but the ending really made me mad. Things could have been tied together better, Cairo just left me hang wanting more :(
but who knows maybe he'll pick the story back up and do a part 2. Overall it was just GREAT ! I would have like to see what happened with that chick Kanika, she seems like she coulda shook things up a bit for Alley Cat.
Kaylynn
Jun 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I found myself engrossed in disbelief. A playboy is an understatement and the things some women will allow, sad. Sheds light on the way some women treat and view themselves. Because in all said and done if nothing else he was honest with his feelings. I found the scenarios hilarious. The novel ended a little flat for me. It seems as though there was more that could've and should've been said. But all and all I liked it and would recommend this read. Its real, honest and holds no punches.
Tiffany
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was entertaining. It made me laugh at times which was probably not the author's intention. The main character was a trip. He was so conceited. He was honest for the the most part. I like the way he was up front with the females he messed with but then he lied about unnecessary things. He told stupid lies I guess. The ending could have been a lot better.
Demetria Murphy
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Alex was a hot mess, I don't see myself let a man play me and than give him my ends I work hard for. Cairo and Zane I love there books because there so detailing and it's hard to put the damn book down.
Venice
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Alley cat, is something else, but he does let women know upfront what it is. Its' their choice to continue or walk away.BUT at the end he does meet his match, he just doesnt know it,,,,,,,yet.......
Go Kat!!!!!
Erica L
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG! Cairo reminds me of the Male "Allison Hobbs", with a very male perspective. This was the first Cairo book I read and it was hot, hot hot! Made me go looking for everything else from this talented Man! I was not disappointed! Once you go Cairo, you can never go back!
Princess
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
it was so good and detailed. this book shows what some women really do and kinda reminds me of my own brother.
Deanna
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
i think this book was really good . i liked this book because it was more different from other books . and how he grew up having sx. .
Desiree
May 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
started reading Tuesday, 10MAY2011
Cynthia Jarrett
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was hard for me to believe that a man could make his living off of women the way he did. Very good book.
Tracey
Dec 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Very graphic but did not end the way I expected
Angel Alexander
Nov 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing
SMH waht can I say. The title speaks for itself..all that
Jenise Shumaker
Feb 10, 2015 rated it liked it
all I can say is that if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen
Sonja Deloach

• Moth to a Flame
  • MUNCH 2
  • Hood: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • I Love You Cause You Ride For Me
  • Leah's Story (The Prada Plan, #2)
  • Stealing Candy