Start by marking “The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information: You'll Never Need to Know Anything That's in This Book...But Read It Anyway” as Want to Read:

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  121 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
It doesn't get any more useless than this!
The most inconsequential entry yet in the #1 "New York Times" bestselling series proves that information is overrated.
Your life won't be improved by knowing that...
? Frank Sinatra's mother was a convicted felon.
? Bugs Bunny was born in Brooklyn.
? The average American home contains $90 in loose change.
? It is illegal to
Published May 1st 2010 by Perigee Books

To ask other readers questions about The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information

Ana
May 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, fun, trivia
These are like candy to me. The series of 'Useless Information' books.
Not only do they have the sort of factoids that I like to read right before going to bed, but they also have the cutest critters around on their covers. An all around winning combination.

Perfect for all of those who have an inner Cliff Clavin :o)
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
What can I say? I'm a sucker for useless tidbits of information!

This whole series is just so much fun. Really quick and easy to read, nicely organized, and full of random bits of stuff that may, ultimately, not lead to any great epiphanies in life, but are nevertheless interesting and entertaining. It is still another way to learn something new, and some of these snippets have even prompted me to want to learn a little bit more and I'll go into a bit of research on some subject or other.

Let's pu
SamT
This little book contains 243 pages of fairly interesting information most of which I have forgotten.
The most useless bit of information I learned was that the only state capital which does not have a McDonald's is Montpelier, Vermont.
I cannot imagine ever needing to know that fact.
Larissa
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you ever want to know random facts that you didn't want to know, this is your source. What a fantastic, quick read of information, and some of it I even remember!
Will
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, refer to title.
Diane
Mar 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: curiosities
One more fun book fill with facts & trivia to get me to Jeopardy.
Jul 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun book. You don't actually "read" but pick up tidbits all the way through. Some new things and good conversation starters.
Shantell
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this entire series. The facts are fascinating.
Mms
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!
Angel
Aug 09, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: trivia fans
Another book in this amusing series. If you like trivia and factoids, you will certainly like this book. You can either read it through, or you can browse through it.
Aimee
Jan 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
a fun, fun, fun read... had a great time stumping my Dad with some of this stuff over Christmas! :)
Leah
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love useless info so it was right up my alley. Good coffee table book for conversation starters.
Melutopia
Aug 31, 2011 rated it liked it
cute little ditty about all sorts of odd facts
Rian