Start by marking “Sentinel's Hunger (Sisters of Emsharra, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sentinel's Hunger (Sisters of Emsharra, #3)

Sentinel's Hunger (Sisters of Emsharra #3)

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review

Duty-bound and loyal Xevera Nanay must come to terms with her heritage of betrayal and treachery when a rare sentinel condition initiates a dangerous and primordial hunger in her that must be fed-by a human.

His conception the result of a rape, Michael Constantine knows what it's like to be unloved and unwanted. When his mother is finally committed after suffering a men

Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sentinel's Hunger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sentinel's Hunger

Book Review Diva
Apr 15, 2011 rated it liked it
“Sentinel's Hunger” by Gracie C. McKeever

Xevera Nanay is sick with an illness that killed her mother and father. She has been sent back to the human world to rescue her mate and sister. She also just lost her job of protecting the higher priestess of Emsharra. She knows if she does not control her hunger and find her mate, who can heal her of this illness, that she will be executed for feeding on humans.

Michael Constantine is part human, part alien, and he has been hiding his alien side since c
Gracie
Oct 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela  M
Chinenye Mgbemena
Mar 03, 2017
Kellie Dennis
Oct 27, 2012
My name is Gracie C. McKeever and I'm a multi-published, cross-genre romance author from the Bronx. I've been writing since the ripe old age of seven when two younger brothers were among my earliest, captive audience for various short story readings and performances.

In 2001 I caught the erotic romance bug, sinking my teeth into my first erotic romance e-book for a review, and haven't looked back
More about Gracie C. McKeever...

Sisters of Emsharra (3 books)
  • Guardian Seductress (Sisters of Emsharra #1)
  • Predator's Salvation (Sisters of Emsharra #2)