Start by marking “Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge” as Want to Read:
Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge

Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge

Test Pilot’s Daughter: Revenge is the first title in a series featuring a gutsy female genius who fights injustice in a fast paced thriller. Molesters and pedophiles be warned, don’t mess with Christina Matthews!

Romance, adventure, murder, and revenge, Christina Matthews does it all. An obsessed fly-girl with the Right Stuff and True Grit finds love in the odde
Published 2010 by Steve Ward

To ask other readers questions about Test Pilot's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Test Pilot's Daughter

Misty Baker
Jan 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Hello All! I know that I promised you this review on Saturday and I failed to deliver, but I got super busy (and by busy I mean I fell asleep on the couch) So, without further ado, here we go.

Before I get started on the quality of the book it’s almost expected that I’m going to say something about the cover art. I know I have said this before, and I’m sure by now you want to gag me with a dirty sock, but seriously…for just one second I want you to focus on the cover of “Test Pilot’s
Nancy Silk
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I liked this story a lot! Right from the beginning, the excitement begins with a glimpse of the ending. But it is not a spoiler. Christina is the daughter of Lt Col Patrick Matthews who is a test pilot for Boeing. He had wanted to be an astronaut, but did not qualify. Chris loses her mother at 12 yrs of age, and through her next 10 years or so, struggles with the deep loss. Her father has also become distant to her, thus she became very independent early in life. She was a tomboy: tough, confide ...more
Carol
Apr 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Amazon free ebook offer. Quick read, strong female lead, good writing but not too overwhelming on the mechanics of flying a plane :)
Kim Jacobs
Jan 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-free
This was a good quick read book. Loved the very strong female character willing to take charge when necessary.
Joan Richardson
May 10, 2014 rated it liked it
interesting, but not great
Book Him Danno
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic action adventure with an utterly over the top young main character. No obstacle will prevent her from reaching her intended goal. This story provides excitement in the form of premeditated murder, being marooned and finding sunken treasure. But most importantly it leaves it to you the reader to decide if justice has been served.

I have rated this book 5 stars and read it in one setting.

I obtained this book from Amazon in Kindle format.
Margo Figg
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
The test pilot's daughter's revenge

This was a decent read, although at times it was too technical regarding the flying details. It had a good plot.
Sue
Feb 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Christina Matthews is a pilot who avenges the death of a friend by killing the pedophile/murderer. It is a story of 3 friends from childhood who stuck together. Characters were likable. Where others liked the real pilot info, I find those parts tedious and skimmed it. If it weren't for that, I would have given it 4 stars.
MaryAnn Ort
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Page turner

This is a quick, easy read that holds your interest; and keeps you wanting to know what happens next. Murder, treasure hunting, aeronautics, and stranded on a tropical isle are neatly packaged in one little novel. Well written.
Allen 'gramps'
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindel
The very 1st chapter sets up the story line then we go back in time to gt caught up on what is happening. The action is fast paced and keeps your interest. This story line is good and it's a pretty easy read and not hard to follow to know what is happening.
Melanie Melancon
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Test Pilot's Daughter Revenge

I bought this book because the tease for it sounded good. This was a new author for me, and I am now a fan. The plot is easy to follow, so bring the book along on vacation, lay on the beach, and enjoy.
Donna
Jun 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Good quick read...interesting plot with some strong characters.
Tara Chevrestt
Not well written and is like an info dump of this girl's childhood and highschool years. I just want the modern adventure.
Therese
Jan 21, 2012 marked it as to-read
$0.0
Rhonda Ritchie-Warren
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked the book. Has all the components: love mystery murderer revenge and thrills.
Jill
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was good for a free book. Few if any misspellings. Nice twists
Brett Russell
Jun 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Nice free book. Nothing too deep and made some jumps in the plot.
Jill
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Misleading advertising? 2 6 Jan 29, 2012 05:43AM

• LEGACY RISING
  • Storm Surge
  • Volcano Watch (Forensic Geology #3)
  • An Eye For Danger
  • Cold Blue (Jonathan Thorpe, #1)
  • Guns
  • Project Cyclops
  • kidNAP Inc.
  • Her Mother's Killer
  • Fatal Embrace
  • The Consultant (Vigilante, #2)
  • Fist of the Furor (Scribes of Medeisia #3)
  • The Fallen (Derek Stillwater, #3)
  • A Touch Of Magic
  • Suburban Task Force
  • A Real Piece of Work  (Dakota Stevens, #1)
  • Casanova Killer