Start by marking “The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits” as Want to Read:
The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits

The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  1,083 Ratings  ·  70 Reviews
What would it mean to discover that everything from the DNA of life, to the future of our world, is based upon a simple Reality Code-one that we can change and upgrade by choice? New revelations in physics and biology suggest that we're about to find out!
A growing body of scientific evidence suggests that our universe works like a Consciousness Computer. Rather than the nu
Published (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Spontaneous Healing of Belief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spontaneous Healing of Belief

Michael
When you write a book, and then you want to write another book, please make sure the second book is not the first book.

The was ridiculously disappointing! The author took his first book The Divine Matrix Bridging Time Space Miracles and Belief and rebooted it with a more healing aspect to it. But the information was so similar throughout, that it was like reading the same book. It was reading the same book.

Read one or the other, but don't read both. It seems the author wanted to make a more pr
Ron Campbell
Apr 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book by Braden made me realize how much we have lost by our blind faith in the 'classic science' and how we limit our selves with our Belief of separation. The one area that I would disagree with Braden is his use of the phrase 'False Limits', there is nothing false about these limitations that we put on our self.

There are no 'right' or 'wrong' Beliefs, no 'Good' or 'Bad' Beliefs, there are only empowering or limiting Beliefs. As an example there are individuals who truly believe that it i
Iona  Stewart
Aug 03, 2011 rated it liked it
It may be because I'm dense but although I've read the whole book, I haven't quite understood the title: Is "belief" the object in the phrase, i.e. is the belief that which is healed, or is it the subject, i.e. is Braden talking about what belief can heal? Presumably the latter.

Was somewhat disappointed by this book partly because the author's intellectual approach to the subject under discussion didn't suit me, partly because I didn't feel he presented anything particularly new that I hadn't he
Jessica
Jan 15, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up-on
I actually made it as far as page 28, with a bit of a struggle, because Gregg was really annoying me. Then I came to the sentence: "The idea is certainly attractive; in fact, it's beautiful." Aaaarrgh! Gregg, shut up! Who writes this kind of drivel and gets published? Where's your editor? This book could've been a pleasurable read and half the length if you would have just cut out the extra verbiage. It's not endearing, it's annoying.
Judith
Jan 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Judith by: ingaltca@gmail.com
I bought this as a 4 CD Set and recommend reading it this way. It is an intriguing mind-blower. I got to the end and put in #1 again. Finally I loaned it to a friend but can't seem top get it back because she keeps starting it over. So much to think about. He also discusses the 2012 issues.
Toofan
Interesting ideas, presented in an entertain way. This book is worth re-reading and contemplating, regardless of your state of agreement or disagreement. At the last track/chapter you'll find a very convenient list of what the author refers to as rules, which are essentially the main points of this book.
I would suggest a printed or electronic copy rather than an audio book. In this way you can easily return to parts that interest you and skip what you probably have heard and read ten thousand t
Jana
If you understand The Law of Attraction and Manifestation on a cognitive level but you are skeptical to implement it into daily practices, this book might help you overcome the initial resistance because it does take time to find and sense and finally digest your own resistance points to allow yourself to manifest your desires through the path of least resistance.

If even this sentence is too difficult to comprehend, try with Braden who wrote a genius book connected with quantum physics and Univ
Avel Rudenko
Recommend this. This book is the most incredible gift you and your future will ever receive! Mr. Braden has made the intricate and complex science of quantum physics "code" readable and decipherable for everybody. It contains new information and is not a re-write of any of the other books I've found on quantum physics and manifestation. It's full of solid research, rich in concrete examples and exquisitely written for both the "lay person" and the scientist. Once I opened the cover, I couldn't s ...more
Joe Rapisarda
Nov 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how Greg Bradden mixes science with spirituality. I used this book as part of the research for my own book, Awaken Your Power!, where I cite Braden to show how our thoughts work to create our reality. Awaken Your Power!: The Secret of Life Revealed - How Your Thoughts Create Your Reality I definitely recommend all of Braden's books. I consider him to be one of our true pioneers in the metaphysical and mental fields.
Mina
May 08, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Gregg Braden's awkward writing style makes it very difficult to want to finish reading this book. He really needs to work on making his writing less convoluted and more concrete. He was not meant to be a writer. I think he is a good speaker, but not a writer. I understand what he means when he tries to describe an idea of theory, but he doesn't have the ability to describe such in an even remotely interesting manner. He needs a new editor.
Cristina
It inspires people to think differently and positively:
The reason I recommend this book to everybody is because that the author uses simple word to describe some complex theories. It inspires me to continue to believe what I've been believing in life. What we believe do actually create our reality!!
Donna
Sep 29, 2008 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in spirituality
When I read The Isaiah Code years ago, I became a Gregg Braden fan. This book is more of the same, proving that science is coming up one side of the mountain and spirituality coming up the other side and they inevitably meet.
Susanna
I like Gregg Braden's work. I did not feel that I had to read this book cover to cover as most of what's said I've read over and over again in other similar books. It's great if you never read anything about "quantum physics" or want a more scientific approach to "manifesting".
Karen
Apr 17, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love that this book succesfully combines science and religion. This book reflects many of my beliefs. It is not the easiest book to read, but the message is very powerful.
I would recommend everyone to read this book and feel empowered in their daily lives from this.
Shelli
Oct 28, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I've read on the power of belief and the way our thoughts affect our lives. If you've been looking for a book on quantum physics that's clear and understandable, I'd recommend this one!
David
Jul 07, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I love his ideas and concepts, however they often lack the depth of practical application. I like his work and would recommend him for all spiritual seekers.
Pam
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life-changing

This book is truly life-changing. I’m very interested in quantum physics and have read a lot about it. I also have read a lot of different books on manifesting. Coming to this from both a scientific perspective as well as a spiritual one, it all makes sense and made me see reality in a totally different perspective. It ties together the spiritual and the scientific and says what I have believed ever since I became interested in quantum physics: the Observer is God Himself. There is
Bev Hitchins
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gregg Braden has expanded my thinking! This book opened my eyes to the many possibilities that lie before me. I read it through once and then I read it slowly chapter by chapter with a small group of friends. That second reading revealed so much more than my own solitary first reading. I feel empowered! and I am excited! I highly recommend this book if you are at all interested in learning more about quantum physics. His writing is meant for the layperson.
Jean-Michel Desire
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
This book is most likely the first building block of many books to come and from a multitude of researchers and authors. It has certainly changed my life for the better. I'm not sure if it's a good read for anyone, but certainly for whoever wishes to invest into feeling better in the face of these dark times that we live in.
Jennifer England
I've had this for a while. I have this in an audiobook. Just felt the time was right. Listening to Gregg is relaxing. An amazing book. Highly recommend. I watch Gregg a lot on YouTube. Would recommend looking him up.
Donna Brown
This book took time to get through all the concepts. I had to ruminate upon the ideas and thoughts before proceeding. Will do another read because it is a powerful tool when you are in the midst of creating a different life for yourself.
Soroush
This book by Gregg Braden belongs to the "New Science/Spirituality" genre. As the author notes in the introduction section, this isn't a science book. Some of the arguments that are presented in this book are supported through anecdotal evidences and personal accounts. If you are used to reading scientific books, with scientific citations and references, you may find this book quite unsound and may not take its premises or conclusions seriously. The references in the Endnotes section are mostly ...more
Nov 17, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jennifer by: Els
4-CD audiobook. A good read. I find this philosophy calming to my judgments. There is a peace that comes with knowing that you really know nothing. That's not exactly what this book is about, but that's where my mind kept wandering. This is not my first that I've read on the subject, but all I've read has seemed vague and so I wanted to get more to the meat of the subject. This book didn't really fulfill that for me. I'd already heard of many of the studies and examples he used and was kinda dis ...more
Rosa Frei
This is the third book of Gregg Braden that I read. I absolutely loved the Divine Matrix, but this book, published 2 years later, is equally fantastic - a truly eye-opening message.

My favourite take-aways from the book are:
- The relation between Thought-Emotion-Feeling - I finally understand the difference between Emotions and Feelings.
- The book offers many insights of how our beliefs determine our lives and how we perceive and even create "reality". With some specific questions, the author i
Rogier
May 25, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology
This book is somewhat interesting because it sheds light on some of the ways in which current science may be beginning to grapple with an understanding of how perception makes reality.
Unfortunately the book is a bit boring, and lacks substance on all levels. In my view it is really an essay that was stretched out into a book, but in order to make it a book the case should have been more thoroughly documented. Right now this is a draft for a book but the book has yet to be written.

Skim it for an
Suze
Oct 01, 2011 rated it liked it
I was swept along with physicist Gregg Braden’s thesis of a participatory reality … that we can influence matter and events with our thoughts and beliefs. The act of projecting our feelings and beliefs on the particles of the universe changes those particles (p.39) I read this book after his more recent Fractal Time, and occasionally found an overlap of the material. But his support of this concept with both anecdotal and scientific studies was entertaining and informative. Love those tricky qua ...more
Karen
I'm re-reading all Gregg's books ....... The Divine Matrix, The Isaiah Effect, The God Code and his new one, Fractal Time.

I met Gregg years ago in Chicago. Very gentle spirit who holds much truth, although very unconventional by some standards.

He's a scientist but his primary gift has been the incredible research he's done at all the old sacred sites - Macchu Picchu, Pyramids, Tibet, and many indigenous cultures, especially the Hopi in the American southwest. He marries modern scientific fact wi
Lionkhan-sama
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The concept behind this book, and Gregg Braden in general, is simply mind blowing. The marriage of science and spirituality that he manages to give perspective to is nothing short of amazing.

This book shares a message most people will be hearing for the first time. The reality of how influential and powerful our beliefs are on the living universe. And the sheer and utter scale of it.

It is always nice to find a solid book with material to reaffirm what most of us know (or feel) to some degree in
Kimball
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nick Kieren
Recommended to Kimball by: Larry Hansen
Another great conscious book like the last few I've read. I listened to this book while looking for water valves by Ben's house and at the Fairgrounds. It was great. I like how the author intertwines faith/belief and science. I was a little confused with his Good and Evil awakening he had. I'll need to listen to that part over again. One thought that I had before I read the book was about man's age and his belief. Such as why do humans live to be about 70-100 when we're physically capable of muc ...more
Read It
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book I must say. Gives good evidence that our universe is some type of Quantum simulation. Mr. Braden gives good details our on power of belief and how atoms work to make our dreams or beliefs come true. No matter what you can change the past right now. Gives some insight on Dr. Karl Pribrams work on the brain. This is my second book I have read of Gregg Braden. Both works are well done and his is a great researcher that draws and closes the gap between science and spirituality. Gregg Brad ...more
  • Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (And a Way to Get There from Here)
  • Chakra Clearing
  • Energetic Boundaries: How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life
  • Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
  • Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]
  • Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
  • Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
  • Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason
  • The Unmistakable Touch of Grace: How to Recognize and Respond to the Spiritual Signposts in Your Life
  • Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
  • Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
  • Getting in the Gap
  • Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
  • Sacred Sounds: Transformation Through Music and Word
  • The Astonishing Power of Emotions
  • Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice for Daily Life
New York Times best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. Following a successful career as a Computer Geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970s energy crisis, he became a Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Defense Systems during the last year of the Cold War. In 1991 he was appointed the first Technical ...more
More about Gregg Braden

• Maude
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Here Is Where: Discovering America's Great Forgotten History
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Rational Optimist (P.S.)
    $14.49 $2.99
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Of Wolves and Men (Scribner Classics)
  • God: A Story of Revelation
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Catch Me If You Can
  • Word by Word: The Secret Life of Dictionaries
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Hit Refresh: The Quest to Rediscover Microsoft's Soul and Imagine a Better Future for Everyone
    $15.99 $2.99
  • We Are Not Such Things: The Murder of a Young American, a South African Township, and the Search for Truth and Reconciliation
  • The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit
    $12.99 $3.99
  • American Wolf: A True Story of Survival and Obsession in the West
  • Reading with Patrick: A Teacher, a Student, and a Life-Changing Friendship
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Chancers: Addiction, Prison, Recovery, Love: One Couple's Memoir of Beating the Odds
  • In a Different Key: The Story of Autism
  • The Pastor: A Memoir
  • To Have or To Be?
  • Happy Accidents
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Bridge of Spies
  • Bringing Adam Home: The Abduction That Changed America
    $8.74 $1.99
  • Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II
    $12.99 $2.99
  • The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors: The Extraordinary World War II Story of the U.S. Navy's Finest Hour
  • Working with Emotional Intelligence
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis