Start by marking “The Believer's Authority” as Want to Read:
The Believer's Authority

The Believer's Authority

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  1,099 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews
The Believer's Authority. Spiritual authority belongs to every believer. This powerful book will help you recognize and exercise the authority that is yours in Christ Jesus.
Published December 1st 1985 by Faith Library Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Believer's Authority, please sign up.

Gary Peterson You can't read books ON Goodreads. It does not provide the books. You must buy the books or borrow from a library. Goodreads does allow you to track…moreYou can't read books ON Goodreads. It does not provide the books. You must buy the books or borrow from a library. Goodreads does allow you to track what books you've read, when you read them, and to rate and review them. Hope this helps explain the difficulty you were experiencing.(less)

Hany Adeeb
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

الكتاب موسوعة صغيرة في خدمة خادم الله كينيث هيجين ، و تعليمه عن أهمية كلمة الله و كيف يمكن للمؤمن بها ان يكون اكثر ثباتا و نموا و نضجا ، كما يشتمل الكتاب على قصص و اختبارات عن تحرير اناس مقيدين من الارواح الشريرة و كيف للايمان بالله و باسم يسوع المسيح الحرية و الشفاء ، و يستمر كينيث هيجين في التعريف بتلك القيود الروحية .. و كيف انه من الصعب التعامل معها بمعزل عن الروح القدس ،

و خطورة ان ينادي او يتكل الانسان على اختبار ليبني عقيدة و لكن يجب ان يرتبط الايمان بكلمة الله الاكثر ثباتا و تاثيرا في ح
Nikki
Jul 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is a powerful, life changing must read for every Christian! As believers we have God given authority on earth. This book gives clear and essential information to understanding that authority and using it!
Meagan Brantley
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book helped me immensely as a young Christian. I would reccomend it to any Spirit-filled (or not) Believer.
Jacquelyn Porter
Jan 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I think every Chrisitan should read this book...awesome sound teaching that will change your life!!
Roy
Mar 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
I keep reading how this book is life changing but I learned nothing here. I admit that I am not Word-Faith and regard it as heretical. That said, I tried to read Hagin's "classic" book as open as I could. The book mainly focuses on Ephesians 1 and the believers position with Christ. My main contention is that the book is very man-centered and while some is said of Christ and His saving work, the focus is on man, his faith, and his power from God. The book makes the key issue us. If we have pover ...more
Grace Onyebuolise
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Believer’s Authority By KENNETH E. HAGIN
Mike Murdock was quoted to have said that question is the seed for knowledge.
In the 1940s, Kenneth Hagin asked himself this question, “Do we have authority that we don’t know about- that we haven’t discovered-that we’re not using?
While having those questions in mind, he realized that the Holy Spirit was showing him something in that line because he had exercised spiritual Authority before then without knowing what he was doing.
Kenneth Hagin fro
Lanre
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OOh life changing!!

Tells you who you are in Christ, Who God the father is to you and what you have with him.
The power belongs to God but he has given us the (delegated) authority to exercise His power - all part of the inheritance of the saints. But you must catch the revelation (understanding) in the heart to fully see results. The Bible says where there is light, darkness comprehended not, therefore decree wisdom in the apparent face of ignorance. Praise God!
Greg Davenport
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book on the scriptural view of our authority as Christians. Loved the personal stories and testimonies of how God moved in lives that dared to take authority. Also, was very balanced in that it was taught that you cannot exercise authority over someone else's life to make them do something that don't want to do. Very good!
Lulufrances
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The message in here is so so important!
Very good and a blessing :)
Mark
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book during a very sad period in my life. It helped navigate me through it. It's nice to know who our true enemies are.
Kay
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
its a gospel classic, its amazing how a book of decades ago could still be so much relevant to our lives today, its an eye opener, its thought provoking and a stoke to our flames of faith.
Kimberly Wong
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again
Empowering! I wasn't really thought about how to exercise authority and a dear friend of mine recommended this book. Great book!
Pastor
Apr 22, 2011 added it
One of the finest books ever written
Donna
Christians fail because they do not realize the authority that Jesus gave them when He left the earth. Even when they realize that they have authority, they do not know how to receive or implement the power that is required to enforce authority.

You might have the authority to hold up your hand to try to stop a car from going through an intersection. But it is power that makes a person respect your authority. Without power backing your authority, the car can go through the intersection without yo
Michelle Laughner
Good read

Great teaching , easy to understand ,lots of biblical references. I recommend to anyone wanting to go desperation the Lord
Zdenek Sykora
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Must read.
Candice
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book with some really good examples/stories. I will continue to read chapter 4 for any unanswered prayers like my pastor has suggested and mediate on the scriptures listed.
Ben
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Jason
Sep 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it. This is a well structured and clearly presented case that provides scriptural evidence for the authority every believer has, with testimony to back its claims by a premier teacher of faith. More than a mere book, this is really really good news. I'm completely in love with the subject of my own authority, and that I get to operate in it for the rest of my life. Wow. Just wow.
Rebecca
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book about the authority of the believer. I highly recommend anyone who is taking their walk with Christ seriously to read this book. Shows us how to withstand the attacks of the enemy and Kenneth E. Hagin gives us great examples from his own life to help and teach us to resist the devil so he can flee!
Shaidornell Swer
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kenneth Hagin knows what he talks about; his life testifies what he writes. He has lived it! The teachings here are life changing and revolutionary! The practical illustrations and examples from his own life makes this not only a must-read but an enjoyable book as well.
Nathaniel Brown
Mar 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Although there were a few questionable thoughts, overall, it was a huge encouragement and reminder about our power and authority as believers in Jesus Christ.

This book is a huge reminder to use the authority we have been given.
Brennan Dauberman
Awesome teaching

Powerful teaching on believers authority. Faith building and very inspiring. A must read for every Christian. If every Christian truly begins to understand their authority, the church will become unstoppable
Joan Haughton
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book and Kenneth Hagin's teachings totally changed my life. It is a blessing to know that as believers we have authority over so many things that go on in our lives and in the earth. We should talk and walk in the power that Jesus purchased for us with His own blood. Bless God!
Patrick Hawthorne
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read for any Christian wanting to walk in the authority of God given to us through Christ Jesus. As those "In Christ" we are not to have the defeated, worn down mentality of just surviving till we are received home. We are ambassadors for God through Christ Jesus!
Seun Yewande Williams
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
it showed me my authority as a believer one of the most striking statement would be about why car stop for a policeman it not because of his power in reality but who backs that authority the same goes for us as Christians it is who back us that matters and that is God
Jamie Leeper
Feb 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
The bible says in the New Testament that we have authority over the devil and disease and sickness. In this amazing life changing book you can learn how to build and use that authority. You can dramatically change the way you look at your life and find power you didn't even realize you had.
gabriella
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! I'm glad my friend recommended for me. As Rev. Hagin likes to call it in a baby Christian and just trying to turn myself around and this really helped me in so many different ways! This is a book I can see myself opening up again!
Richellelee
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book to refer back to...claim the authority!
Kim
Sep 18, 2008 added it
Terrific and the videos are great too!
  • A Leader in the Making: Essentials to Being a Leader After God's Own Heart
  • Complete Jewish Bible-OE
  • Mind Siege: The Battle for the Truth
  • Storm Warning
  • Scribbling in the Sand
Rev. Kenneth Erwin Hagin, known as the “father of the modern faith movement,” served in Christian ministry for nearly 70 years.

In 1968, Rev. Hagin published the first issues of The Word of Faith magazine, which now has a monthly circulation of more than 300,000. The publishing outreach he founded, Faith Library Publications, has circulated worldwide more than 65 million copies of books by Rev. Hag
More about Kenneth E. Hagin...
“Do what God says do. Endeavor to be faithful, no matter what happens or what comes. And leave the results to God.” 4 likes
“PHILIPPIANS 4:6–7 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” 1 likes