Start by marking “Personal Power” as Want to Read:
Personal Power

Personal Power

Audio Cassette, 6 pages
Published by Nightingale-Conant Corporation (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Personal Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Power

Start your review of Personal Power
Robert Laffoday
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own Personal Power and Personal Power II (as well as EVERY other course RRI has published). PPII is the ALL-Time greatest and most influential in my life. I won't say that Tony redefined the way I live and approach life. For the most part, I was doing a lot of what he teaches already. He just gave a name to the processes. That isn't to say I didn't learn a lot from him...I have learned more from Tony than from all others combined. I go through either PPII or Get The Edge every two or three ...more
Corey
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Summary:
This is a classic. I listened to the audio tapes and was instantly enthralled by Tony's charisma and passion. It felt like he was in the room with me giving advice on how to be a better version of myself. The book covers familiar topics like beliefs, emotions, effectiveness, happiness and how take steps to achieve your goals. It provides a series of tools and exercises to aid you in this. I think the real value in Tony's teachings isn't really financial success or success at work, but
Zack
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the thin version of his very popular Personal Power II program. This book is helpful as a guide... however it is no substitute when it comes to the audio version of Personal Power II. Don't settle for version 1 either, get version 2. Version 1 is a 14 day program while version 2 is a 30 day program. Better execution, polished, and more substantial.

I'd highly recommend the audio program over the book any day. You can check out thePersonal Power II review here along with some of his other
Christina
Mar 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Abridged book on CD while driving. Not my favorite, but Anthony Robbins is excellent in general! Everyone should read, or listen to at least one of his life strategy books.
Jason Ong Wicky
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
First few chapters is great and in fact is a good summary of some of his essential teachings.

Last few chapters: the voice veers from high to low volume. Tony speaks really fast at times and it is quite hard to catch.
Nur Ul Ain Syed
May 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Anthony Robbins has such a motivating voice, he inspires you to get in motion and take control of your life. Just hearing the zeal and fervor in his voice inspires you to move mountains!
Jane Glaister
Scary stuff!
Meowbie
Oct 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a very cut-down version of Personal Power II that comes as part of Ultimate Edge. In as far as it goes, I think it's excellent. Robbins covers off basic motivations through the association of thoughts with pain and pleasure, as well as his needs psychology and a little bit about chunking (relevant to planning).

Anyone pleased with this small taste really then needs to go on to do the full 30-day Personal Power II course. I've had two goes at it in the past and have tended to drop out
Michael Jenet
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Much has been said of Tony Robbins over the years and whether you've seen him, listened to him, or tried any of his programs, this is the book that started it all.
If you want to know about who Tony Robbins is, what his programs are all about, or how his work can make such a difference in people's lives (and yours) this is a great place to start.
He's written and created many more books/programs since this book came out but this is where it all began.
His writing is personable, easy to understand,
Anton Klink
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
It has been years now since I listened to this in audio book fromat, but this guy is the embodiment of both inspirational and motivational. Especially when you listen to his "come on get going!" gravely voice, as he enthusiastically reads all his own audio books. I don't remember too many details about this specific audio book (it has been too many years) but I know I've incorporated many of his suggestions into my daily life. Highly recommended!
Pankaj Pandey
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Not even sure how many times I've listened to his audio clips on personal power while driving in my car, before sleeping, just when I used to get up.
Has the power and insights that are inspiring and life altering.
Strongly Recommend.
Woody Kafou
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Tony Has a great way to simplify things and explain what motivates you and make you tick..however I find myself enjoying his Audio /Video Products more than his books!
Tina
Aug 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Got the whole program as a gift...went through it all in my mid-20s, which was good timing for me. 30 days of passion, big-picture thinking, changes, and intensity!
Micke Sandlin
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tony Robbins klassiska ljudboksprogram. Jag tycker dock att hans Get The Edge och en del andra från senare år är bättre än den här då han utvecklats genom åren.
Mister_a
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a life changing book. Fact: I'm 100lbs lighter and 3 years smarter since this first read.
Basma fouad
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
as usual amazing
I highly recommend this book
Rich Burris

• Black Coffee Blues
  • Bikini Body Guide Workouts
  • Golden Hill
  • Death Comes to Pemberley
  • The Talent Code: Unlocking the Secret of Skill in Sports, Art, Music, Math, and Just About Everything Else
  • This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession
  • Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen
  • Melmoth
  • Staying on the Path
  • Power vs. Force
  • Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
  • Why Won’t You Apologize?: Healing Big Betrayals and Everyday Hurts
  • The Heavens
  • 67 Morning Ritual Habits For Your Body, Mind And Spirit
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
  • What's at the Beach?
For more than 30 years Tony Robbins' passion has been helping people BREAK THROUGH and take their lives to another level -- no matter how successful they already are -- in the areas that matter most: their business, personal finance, intimate relationships, families, careers and health.

Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people from more than 100 countries transform their lives and their

News & Interviews