Start by marking “Personal Power II” as Want to Read:
Personal Power II

Personal Power II

Personal Power II package contains: 12 audio CDs, 1 spiral bound book, and 1 VHS tape.
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published June 9th 1996 by Nightingale Conant Corp (a) (first published 1996)

Start your review of Personal Power II
Kenny Cannon
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
This is basically a "how to" manual for being the best version of yourself. I've always been a very driven person but I used to be miserable. Basically I made a great income but had zero purpose in my life and was in a constant state of anxiety, fear, and worry. Personal Power is part of my morning routine. I'm in a consent cycle of "30 days" and have been for years. I listen to a day every morning and do the exercises. It's amazing when I go back and look at what I wrote down years ago and how ...more
Wambui Bahati
May 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book and the audio program where the catalyst for me re-inventing my life and fully understanding that I can choose to be do and have whatever I want.
Robert Laffoday
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own Personal Power and Personal Power II (as well as EVERY other course RRI has published). PPII is the ALL-Time greatest and most influential in my life. I won't say that Tony redefined the way I live and approach life. For the most part, I was doing a lot of what he teaches already. He just gave a name to the processes. That isn't to say I didn't learn a lot from him...I have learned more from Tony than from all others combined. I go through either PPII or Get The Edge every two or three ...more
Adam_bankovsky
Jul 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
One of the most inspiring and motivating books in my life. Highly recommend to anyone. Just get the guts to make it for the whole 30 days, and then take the good things and use them over and over again.
Rob
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Of the self help speakers Anthony Robbins Really does help change the way you think about people and personal choices.
Mark Manderson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great info.
Top takeaways:
ULTIMATE SUCCESS FORMULA:

1. Know your outcome in each area of your life. Clarity is power! Ask "what is my outcome?" Most people's problems is they don't know what they want.

2. Take action to move toward your outcome. Overcome fear by walking through it. It's not what you can do in life, it's what you do in life. Make sure your fear is not a Jailer but a guide.

The most successful people fail more than anyone else and push through fear.

3. Pay attention and measure.

4. If
Prabhant Singh
Quite effective training program. though a bit long(30 days) but still was worth the time . the first two sessions are going to bore you but they are the foundation of the whole program
John
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've always though Tony Robbins was hokey--but "I am Not Your Guru" gave me pause. This tape is a bit dated--and there are occasional eye rolling comments, but it's inspirational and I think has some legitimately good ideas, approaches and questions.

To get yourself to focus for 30 Days (or close to it) keeps yourself in that headspace.
Jason Ratliff
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best and most practical box set to turn your life around. Filled with excellent tips and methods to change your habits, change your thinking, being more positive, believing in yourself, boosting your confidence and so much more!!
Eric
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful, just wonderful. Not much else that can be said, its the whole package.
Zack
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-improvement
If you were to get ONE Tony Robbins course out there, THIS IS THE ONE to get. Totally worth the money, I love this program, and I can't highly recommend it enough! It's a 30 day course, highly polished, organized, and thought out. The lessons and material in here are priceless. Here is a more detailed review of review of Tony Robbins course - Personal Power II in case you're interested learning more.

Check out these other reviews of Tony Robbins Books to help you see which book is the best for
Anton Klink
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
It has been years now since I listened to this in audio book fromat, but this guy is the embodiment of both inspirational and motivational. Especially when you listen to his "come on get going!" gravely voice, as he enthusiastically reads all his own audio books. I don't remember too many details about this specific audio book (it has been too many years) but I know I've incorporated many of his suggestions into my daily life. Highly recommended!
Noah
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading fairly widely in the self-improvement field since about 2010, and this is the best single thing I've found. First issued in the mid-1990s, it isn't a book, per se, but a series of audiotapes (I bought a used copy via eBay). Robbins's single-minded faith in the power of individuals to overcome obstacles and limiting beliefs has an undeniable power.
Waseem
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
well what can I say, another typically well motivational put and excellently explained to live an exceptional life by tony robbins, just as you'd expect from the guy, 5 stars

Waseem Mirza
Baharzd
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
کتابی که در نوجوانی تاثیر بسزایی در ایجاد عادات، رفتار و سبک فکری مثبت در من داشته . اما یا بیشتر متناسب همون سن و سال بوده و یا اثرش رو بر من گذاشته و بیش از این قدرت نفوذ در من نداره.
Jean
Sep 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Have on tape. Went through the whole program but never actually did the exercises.
Mohammedirshad
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Melanie
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Was really inspiring/doable. Great break down of steps to help work through any situation/obstacle/life change that you want.
Mike "Poet"
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Best book ever.

Amr
Jun 05, 2010 rated it did not like it
Didn't complete it
Got bored after like 5 tapes of 20
It was useless to me in fact
Rene Jugo
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I is the best program to change my life to a new level.
It take 30 days to complete the program and could be the best of your life.
t
Candy
Nov 05, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone that breathes
Recommended to Candy by: my sister
I listend to these when I went to get my Gemology degree and it really helped me. I would relisten in a heartbeat.
Hillaree

• Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • Law of Success
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
  • Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
  • Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen's Seven Principles of Wealth
  • The New One Minute Manager
  • The Magic of Thinking Big
  • Million Dollar Habits: Practical, Proven, Power Practices to Double and Triple Your Income
  • Grow Rich!: With Peace of Mind
  • See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition
For more than 30 years Tony Robbins' passion has been helping people BREAK THROUGH and take their lives to another level -- no matter how successful they already are -- in the areas that matter most: their business, personal finance, intimate relationships, families, careers and health.

Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people from more than 100 countries transform their lives and their