Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

(Rich Dad #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  33,393 ratings  ·  945 reviews
The Cashflow Quadrant is the follow-up guide to finding the financial fast track that best works for you. It reveals the strategies necessary for moving beyond just job security to greater financial security by generating wealth from four selective financial quadrants. This work will reveal why some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and feel more financially ...more
Paperback, 376 pages
Published March 2012 by Business Plus (first published 1998)
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Community Reviews

Showing 1-30
4.09  · 
Rating details
 ·  33,393 ratings  ·  945 reviews


Filter
 | 
Sort order
Mohammed Alsaleh
هذا الكتاب امتداد لكتاب الأب الغني والأب الفقير ..
الكتاب فيه شرح تفصيلي لكيفية إدارة المال بشكل احترافي ومعرفة لعبة المال الرأسمالية ..

أنصح بقراءته بشدة .. علماً بأن كل كتب كيوساكي أنصح بها لسهولة إيصال المعلومة وإقناعك بشكل كبير بها ..
------------

أعدتُ قراءة الكتاب هذه الأيام لحاجتي لوزن الأمور من جديد .. بالنصبة للمصادر المالية والنفقات ..

حينما قرأت الكتاب .. عرفت الفرق بوضوح بينه وبينه كتابي " عقلية الرجل المليونير " وكتاب " أغنى رجل في بابل " ... والذي ختمتهما حديثاً ..

كيوساكي يضع يده على ال
...more
Justin Carlson
Nov 23, 2010 rated it liked it
Financial freedom is a vastly different from financial security.


For those of you who have read Rich Dad Poor Dad this book is basically an extension of the lessons taught in that book. Robert Kiyosaki gives a brief description of his journey as an adult going from a short stint living in his car to financial freedom by taking advantage of tax laws and creating assets that create passive income. (My personal gushings about this book can be found here.)
The title of the book, The Cashflow Quadrant,
...more
Starket
Mar 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
For those of you who want to take control of your financial future, I recommend the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books. This is the second book in his series. It will not give you specific details of how to make those changes. It changes the way you think about money and opens your eyes to possibilites. Hopefully, it gives you the courage to make changes in your life to be financially successful. I know that Robert Kiyosaki's books have made drastic changes to our lives and it was only 1 year ago that my ...more
Hossam Ash-sharqawi
كتاب رائع قد يغير مجرى حياتك

تذكر دعاء النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم "اللهم إنى أسألك الهدى والتقى والعفاف والغنى"

وتذكر كذلك دعائه "اللهم إنى أعوذ بك من الكفر والفقر"

اللهم اجعل الدنيا فى أيدينا لا فى قلوبنا واجعلنا نسخر علمنا وأموالنا في سبيل نصرة دينك
John-Philip
Jun 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
It's an alright book. Gives you a bit to think about but nothing revolutionizing. The last 40 pages or so are just blatant propaganda for his first book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and his CASHFLOW games. If you're going to read one of Kiyosaki's books then you might as well read the original: Rich Dad, Poor Dad (and be aware that Kiyosaki's only successful venture is the Rich Dad franchise).

Conclusion: Skip it.
عبدالرحمن عقاب
اسمحوا لي أن أكتب هنا تعليقي بسرد ما كتبته على صفحتي كاملًا:
قليلةٌ هي الكتب التي لا تتركها قبل أن تتغيّر داخليًا وإلى الأبد، وبعض هذا التغيير قد لا يكون في البداية ظاهرًا، لكنّه يظلّ قلقًا واضطراباً في الداخل يتحيّن لحظته.
أحد الأمثلة على هذه الكتب كتب "كايوساكي" : كتاب (الأب الغني والأب الفقيرRICH DAD ,POOR DAD)، و كتاب (النموذج الرباعي للتدفق النقدي CASH FLOW QUADRANT)
الكتابان مترجمان إلى العربية، وقد قرأت الثاني بالإنجليزية فكانت لغة الكاتب سهلة سلسة، مباشرة وواضحة.
يمثّل الكتاب الأوّل (الأب
...more
Craig
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended reading. Its a bit high level and gives no direction on what to "DO". It is more about changing a mindset and identifying where you are. No more fooling yourself. This book did inspire me and now I am trying to think of ways to change my financial future. I have started to execute. Exciting times ahead .....
Zhi Ling Tan
Mar 03, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It would be sufficient for people eager to be investors to stop at Rich Dad Poor Dad. I could not finish this book because I felt that I was really just reading the same repetitive opinion -- that creating business systems and focusing on investments were the only wise things to do. There weren't really much practical advice or learning points to be obtained here.
Scott Dinsmore
Jul 09, 2009 rated it liked it
Why I Read this Book: Anytime a book or author gets as much notoriety as the Cashflow brand has, I feel it is my duty to at least see what the fuss is about. Plus, I can always stand to learn a little bit more about the financial component to success.

Review:

For those of you who have not yet read the original Rich Dad Poor Dad or at least its review on this site, I recommend you do so before diving into Cashflow. This book is more of a sequel to Kiyosaki’s first book than anything else, however i
...more
Andrew Saul
Apr 08, 2012 rated it did not like it
It's a masterpiece of saying nothing but sounding very knowledgeable while you do so. From what I can garner (and it's hard because there are few if any facts to go off in the book) he made his money n the real estate boom in the US. But that seems to have convinced him that he had some magic formula to success no one else had thought of. He has done a really good job at selling snake oil through his books though, so I suppose you have to hand him that. Read this if you believe that all it takes ...more
Gergana
Brilliant, as always!
Javad Khodadadi
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
کتاب آموزشی خوبی بود. در این کتاب اومده که درآمدزایی به 4 نوع کارمندی، خویش فرمایی، مالکیت کسب و کار، سرمایه گذاری انجام میشه و دومورد اول را سمت چپ چهارراه و دو مورد آخر را سمت راست چهارراه نامگذاری کرده و ابتدا هریک را توضیح داده و مشخصات و صفات آدمهای هربخش را نیز بررسی کرده است.
سپس به توضیح اینکه چطور میتوان به سمت راست چهارراه قدم گذاشته و درآمد خود را از این بخش به دست آورد. بخشی که با کارکمتر درآمدی بیشتر نسبت به سمت چپ عایدتان خواهد شد.
هرچند نویسنده بسیاری از مثالهای خود را برروی بازار ا
...more
Aram
Mar 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book will help you understand how money works.
Basically we all generate income from one of four quadrants.
“E” employee
“S” self-employed
“B” business owner
“I” investor
Traditional school drives most people to trade time for money on the “E” and “S” quadrants, when in reality true prosperity comes from producing value in the “B” and “I” quadrants.
This is a must read! It contains invaluable information. True principles of prosperity we're talking here. READ IT!
Ahmad Sharabiani
کسب ثروت به روش پدر پولدار 2
Chad Warner
Mar 29, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: entrepreneurs, business owners
This book expands on the concepts presented in Rich Dad Poor Dad. Don't expect a detailed guide to getting rich; Kiyosaki explains that he doesn't write how-to books, but rather provides the mental framework that's necessary for gaining great wealth. He calls it the BE-DO-HAVE approach: "strengthen your thoughts (being) so that you can take the action (doing) that will enable you to become financially free (having)."

Kiyosaki promotes himself as living proof that you can get rich quickly; he went
...more
Nola Redd
Dec 29, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: someone wanting to improve financial outlook
Recommended to Nola by: Kiyosaki
This is an intriguing follow-up to "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," and I enjoyed the way Kiyosaki devised his four quadrants. He definitely has a point about the difference between each quadrant or type of person. He provides sensible advice for transiting between columns.

As an interesting aside, he makes an excellent point about the public education system. I had already begun homeschooling my children because of many of the points that he discusses in his book. Specifically, the system's tendency to cr
...more
Krizzia Demetilla
Brilliant. Now is the time to get focused on how to acquire financial intelligence.
Moses
Jan 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended by coworker Josh F, this book presents some complex or "hidden" truths that will open your eyes to false conventional financial wisdom. For example, a mortgage isn't an asset but a liability in disguise. Def got me thinking about the importance of upping my financial knowledge as well as challenging my thinking of being an employee vs being a business owner.
Ramy
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wealth
الكتاب و بدقة ياخد 4.5-4.25 من خمسة

الكتاب كنت قد قرت ان اقفز فوقه - لانى استسخفت اسمه -مرورا ل كتاب روبرت كيوزاكى التالى دليل استثمار الاب الغنى و الاب الفقيردليل الاستثمار للاب الغني

لولا ان لاحظت بعد 10 صفحات من الكتاب المذكور انه بدء فى سرد قصة صاحب الكتاب من بعده انهائه لفترة التجنيد...هناك فترة منسية فى المنتصف و هى ما اكتشفت لاحقا ان كتابنا الذى نكتب ريفيو عنه الان هو الذى يقصها..ف عدت اليه لاقرؤه

و فى كتابنا هذا يكمل روبرت كيوزاكى رحلته مع الاب الغنىو نصائحه و تعاليمه ... لشدة ما تفتقد مكتب
...more
Skaistė
Įdomu buvo skaityti ir susipažinti su autoriaus požiūriu į finansus, pinigus ir darbą. Galbūt ne su visom idėjom norisi sutikti. Visgi, sakyčiau, knygoje dėstomos mintys praplėtė akiratį bei leido geriau suvokti ir pažinti save - pats kvadrantas, suskirstantis pinigų gavimo būdus, žinios apie investuotojų lygius ir tipus, pasidalinimas savo ir aplinkinių patirtimi.
Hamidreza
some General information
i expected more
Ivan Petrovic
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Preveden kod nas kao “Tok gotovog novca”, samo preformulisana verzija knjige “Bogati otac siromašni otac”. Ako ste pročitali bogatog oca, preskočite ovo. Ako niste, predlažem da to pročitate, i još jednom preskočite ovo.
Keshav Jangra
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
An extension of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series. The author had introduced the Cashflow quadrant in his first book and has attempt a detailed version about it but seems to have failed in doing that.

The cashflow quadrant identifies the different means of making a living - Employee (E), Self-Employed (S), Business Owner (B) and Investor (I). The idea is to move from active income i.e. E or S to B or I. An Investor makes minimal effort to earn money and let's his capital does the job. This should be
...more
Jeffrey
Jun 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Totally!
Recommended to Jeffrey by: No one
Shelves: business
The much maligned Robert Kiyosaki is here to open your eyes to the new age of finance. The age in which great sums of money are needed just to survive into retirement. Do you realize that if you're in your 20's now you'll need approximately $2.5 million to retire on? Just look at how quickly those gas prices are going up and imagine the cost of living 45 years from now.

Kiyosaki believes that the government and business are conspiring to keep the general public down by advocating education as th
...more
Nhischarnun Nunthadsirisorn
หนังสือเลมนีเราซือมาตังแตปี 2005 ไดอานกเมือปี 2017
หลายคนมองวา "พอรวยสอนลูก" เปนหนังสือของพวกธุรกิจเครือขาย
เราเองกเคยมองเชนนัน แตวันนีพอเราอานจบ เราพบวาหนังสือเลมนีไมไดสอนใหคนทำธุรกิจเครือขาย แตสอนเรืองการรูเทาทันการใชเงินของตนเอง และรูจักวางเเผนการเงินในระยะยาว

การทีเรารูจักงบดุลของเราเอง รูจักวาอะไรคือทรัพยสินทีแท และอะไรคือหนีสิน จะชวยใหเราวางแผนการเงินได ซึงสำคัญมาก เพราะบางคนหาเงินเกงแตไมรูจักวิธีบริหารเงินใหอยูกับตัว หามาไดเทาไหรกหมดเปลืองไปกับขาวของบานเรือนทีเราหลงคิดวามันคือทรัพยสิน ทังท
...more
Joe Abraham
Nov 07, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
A great follow up to the first Rich Dad book... people earn money on one of 4 ways, or quadrants: 1. being and employee (E) 2. being self employed (S) 3. being a business owner (B) or 4. being an investor (I). This book goes into the advantages and disadvantages of each. It focuses mainly on the B and I quadrants because that is where the tax advantages are, and that is generally where the rich make and KEEP their money.
Arnolds Parra
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Refrescante. Lectura obligada para quienes quieren entender como funciona el mundo, para quienes creen en el esfuerzo y quieren trabajar para si mismos en vez de trabajar para otros o para el Estado. Si usted gusta de salir a protestar por más protección del estado, por sus 'derechos' o por la desigualdad entre ricos y pobres, NO LEA ESTE LIBRO, no lo va a entender, o al menos terminará indignado por su contenido. Recomendado sólo para personas de mente abierta. ROMPE TUS PARADIGMAS.
Onizugolf
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"E = Employee, S = Self Employed, B = Business Owner, I = Investor Each quadrant has their own financial perspective. Love this quote “The rich buy assets. The poor only have expenses. The middle class buys liabilities they think are assets. The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them. - Robert T. Kiyosaki” #MyFavQuote
ثامر
كتاب اكثر من رائع وهو تقريبا تتمة لكتاب (الاب الغني الاب الفقير) ويعرض فيه المؤلف لاربعة انماط تشمل اساليب تعامل الناس مع المال من وجهة نظره ، وهو بالطبع ينادي بنهج معين في التعامل مع المال شرحه بشكل كبير في هذا الكتاب
No
Feb 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
"This book is primarily about strengthening your thoughts (being), so that you can take the action (doing) that will enable you to become financially free (having)." - Robert Kiyosaki (Cashflow Quadrant, Pg.141)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »
  • Own Your Own Corporation
  • Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
  • The Next Millionaires
  • TEAM Textbook
  • The Coming Aristocracy
  • Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker's Money
  • Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver: Everything You Need to Know to Profit from Precious Metals Now
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
  • Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax
  • Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth
  • The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss
  • OPM: Other People's Money: How to Attract Other People's Money for Your Investments -- The Ultimate Leverage
  • Sales Dogs: You Do Not Have to Be an Attack Dog to Be Successful in Sales
  • Financial Revolution
  • The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success
  • Rich Dad's Real Estate Advantages: Tax and Legal Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investors
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World, Part II: The End of the Story
3,431 followers
Kiyosaki is best known for his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the #1 New York Times bestseller. Kiyosaki followed with Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing. He has now had at least a dozen books published. A partial list of his books is included below

Other books in the series

Rich Dad (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
  • Rich Dad's Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Giving Your Children a Financial Headstart
  • Rich Dad's Retire Young, Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever!
  • Rich Dad's Success Stories: Real Life Success Stories from Real Life People Who Followed the Rich Dad Lessons
  • Rich Dad's Who Took My Money?: Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School!
  • Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building a Multimillion-Dollar Business
  • The Business School For People Who Like Helping People
“Success is a poor teacher” 50 likes
“What do you think about me is not my business the important thing is what I think about myself ...” 42 likes
More quotes…