Start by marking “Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)

Tempting Rever

(Zorn Warriors #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6,346 ratings  ·  176 reviews
Brenda spent four years trapped in an unhappy marriage. Shes so desperate to start a new life somewhere safe that shes agreed to go to another planet with a handsome alien stranger. When hes killed, she finds herself in the home of a Zorn warrior willing to protect her until the fallen warriors brother arrives to claim her.

Brenda never believed in love at first sight until
Published May 26th 2010 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Rever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Rever

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)
Jacqueline J
I'm going against the flow on this one. I didn't like it very well at all. I'm am reading the series in order and I didn't find it as well done as the others in the series so far. There were times when it would be getting interesting and every time it just went south.

Just gonna warn you now this whole review is spoilerific.

Characterization was just not there and the world building was lacking. Not only that but what there was didn't really make much sense. Wasn't very alien either somehow. I
Pam Nelson
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Tempting Rever Stars

Ok I totally loved this book. Here is why, we really get to learn more about Zorn and what they are like. I know we get a lot of that in books one and two but this book really shows you how h or ne y Zorn men really are.

And let me tell you that alley scene freaking Sizzle I tell you what. That was H O T!

Rever really got himself into a pickle and not a good one. So when Brenda comes into the works you can see he knew it. Even more than he already did.

I really liked
Red
May 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Ok.....here goes.......

This is by far my favorite book of the series. I adored Rever. He made me want to jump ship and head over there. I think they all learned a valuable lesson in regards to Earth women. Maybe a little more research before you go beaming them up. Tina was wretched person that did not get the ending she deserved. That is really the only thing that I didn't like.

The funniest part had to be the killus. The four legged lawn mowers. That was fantastic. I got this picture of a
Megan
Jan 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
BOO. I have actually been enjoying these books. This one was terrible. The writing for some reason went downhill. The situation was different in this book. It wasn't just a kidnap a girl and mate with her. The hero already had a bound human but another human was put under his protection and his bound was suppose to be like a 'bitchy' female but everything she said and did was so freaking cheesy and robotic and it made the dialogue awkward. This was also the first time the the heroine begged to ...more
Sammy Loves Books
Good Lawd and Hot Damn! I Love myself some Rever!

description

I could just sop him up with a biscuit! This series just rocks.
Megan Fall
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. It was just as good as the first one, but better than the second. I loved it, and I loved Rever. It was great to see there are still more younger brothers! Hopefully there will be many more books to come!!
Whitney
May 01, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

I was weary of this one. Not my favorite of the series but it was different.
Julie
Again, another exciting story in the "Zorn Warriors" sci -fi romance series. With elements of danger, suspense, drama, angst, stifling passion and hot, hot sex, I just couldn't put it down until the last page was turned. This series has captured my heart and these warriors/ heroes will be in my dreams for some time to come. :-D This one was especially fun with its twist in matchmaking. Love the "down-to-earth" (literally. :-p) heroine in this tale. She's spunky yet vulnerable. Definitely a must ...more
Michelle
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you're a Dohner fan then this will not leave you disappointed. In this male dominated world the human females are really getting the upper hand. I love how with ever book in the series the world of Zorn is growing and we are exposed to different dilemmas. Thank you Ms Dohner for not making ever female they come across as excepting because Lord alone knows we have all kinds. I really hated Tina but it brought an interesting storyline.
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
This book is a little different than the others in that you don't see Rever bound with his mate, Tina, however, you immediately hate her. Brenda has agreed to bound with another warrior, however, he is killed in the attack we read about in the last book. His brother claims her and is coming to get her. Rever and Brenda fall in love, and their feelings are intensified by Tina's horrible personality. I would loan this book if you enjoy the series-TTFN-Sandy
Raine
I liked this book, but didn't think it was as good as the previous two books. I just didn't understand why the laws couldn't be changed if they found mates incompatible, I mean, really they are the ruling family so they can at least start to change some of the laws.

Just a little hesitant in reading the last book in the series as I already realized in this book that (view spoiler).
Krissy
Decent. Not as good as the first 2 in the series. I thought the character Tina was just a tad too overdone. But, then again, she was somebody you were supposed to hate. So goal accomplished. Despite that minor thing it was still a good book.
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
This was my favourite book in the series so far. But I have also started Berrr's Vow and I really like that one so far.
Coyora Dokusho
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not. Deep. and the cultural and personal dynamics bother me without redeeming characteristics.
Megan Riverina Romantics
Rating: 5/5
Heat Rating: 3.5/5
Narrator Performance: 4.5/5

Trigger warning: Sexual abuse
L M
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved the angle of this story but didnt like the cheating side of it.
What a totally interesting direction in this story takes us.
Really dislike Tina but who wouldnt. Her type give woman a bad name.
Thought it was terribly sad that Rever was trapped in a relationship with Tina and couldnt be with Brenda. Still it is not easy to like this book due to the cheating angle. Brenda is basically the other woman. Even though it is proven that Tina cheated first, Brenda and Rever did not know that when
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
MINOR SPOILERS THROUGHOUT
I really like this book. I adored the love story between Brenda and Rever. I enjoyed getting to see a relationship form between them that was forbidden. Brenda and Rever were both sworn to other people so seeing them realize that they loved each other was really entertaining. I was rooting for them the entire time and I got incredibly angry when people tried to tear them apart.

After reading this book and getting to see more of Hyvin Berrr, Im really looking forward to
Shauna
I just couldn't get into this one. Skimmed just to finish. Very meh.
Karen
Nov 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
Review might contain tiny spoilers.

I did not this one very much, and if I could give a lower rating I would.

The relationship between Rever and Brenda is just ridiculous! Granted, I'm all for love at first sight, but these two take it to a whole new level. They've known each other for what seems like 2 minutes and apparently can't stay away from each other. Rever is already in a bound-relationship with/married to a human, and therefore he is trying "very hard" not to succumb to his "feelings"
Kath
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was the best so far for me. Rever found himself bound to a right bitch, he hadn't realised it though till Brenda came along. It was just about love and first sight, the attraction was so strong between them. Brenda was promised to another. The story had lots of twists and turns....what with them running away only to be hunted down, oh I was holding my breath at this point.... were they captured...you will have to read to find out....fabulous story.. I am in love with Rever
sparklyunikorn
4 stars

Damn this series just gets better! I enjoyed the story line. It was so different than previous books I was hooked. I liked the main characters although I favoured more on Rever than Brenda. Only if Brenda as feisty and fierce as Casey, they would make a perfect couple. I am looking for more in this series.

Off to next book. Read on your own peril.
Lynsey A
This was a bit different from the others in this series. This Zorn warrior already had a bound. One who was an incredible bitch. This doesn't excuse the adultery but I understood it.

Overall I still liked the story. The whole forbidden thing was an intriguing story line.
Carmen
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dohner
I am hooked on LD's erotic-sci fi stories. The glimpses of the Zorn world are interesting but that is all you get ... just glimpses. I just wish the stories were more fleshed out.(no pun intended) The author spins a great yarn but it seems about one mitten short
Heather
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
A re-read for me so I obviously enjoy this series.
Loretta
this one evoked conflicting emotions for me.
Victoria
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Catherine Bishop
May 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars.
Loata93
Jun 18, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Wish there was more to the story. Mostly this book was just sexy times lol
Lindsey
Dec 04, 2012 rated it liked it
This one, not so much. Not sure what it was missing, but I was missing it.
Rebekah
Another steamy edition to the Zorn Warriors. These guys are not subtle and are huge brutes, but I like em anyway lol.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Wray (Tornians, #2)
  • Grim (Tornians, #1)
  • Alien (Zorn Warriors, #5; Warriors Of Phaeton, #2; Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Ynyr (Tornians, #3)
  • Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)
  • The Empress' New Clothes
  • Bay's Mercenary (Unearthly World, #1)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • Shield (New World, #1)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • A Grim Holiday (Tornians, #1.5)
  • Grabbed by Vicious (Grabbed, #1)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Nikhil (Kaliszians, #1)
  • Abducting Alice (Warriors of Kelon, #1)
  • Alien Mate (Alien Mate, #1)
  • Treyvon (Kaliszian, #2)
  • Apparition (New World, #4)
I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've ...more

Zorn Warriors (5 books)
  • Ral's Woman (Zorn Warriors, #1)
  • Kidnapping Casey (Zorn Warriors, #2)
  • Berrr's Vow (Zorn Warriors, #4)
  • Coto's Captive (Zorn Warriors, #5)

News & Interviews

With clever detectives, missing jewels, murderous women, daring spies, and more, mysteries and thrillers deliver page-turning delight with ever...