Start by marking “The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left's Assault on Our Culture and Values” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  214 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
If you believe children should be seduced into warped sexual behavior by the Gay Elite, if you think confessed murderers should be set free by defense attorneys who know how to wield the race card, if you feel promiscuous gay men should be empowered to spread AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, don’t read this book.

But if you’ve always suspected that factions on
Published June 29th 2004 by Crown Forum (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Death of Right and Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death of Right and Wrong

Mary Jane
Jul 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone!!! Conservative or Liberal!!!
Recommended to Mary Jane by: Donna Beilmann
Someone just gave me this book to read and I've really enjoyed the beginning. She's an interesting person, who lived the life on the far left and was president of an LA chapter of NOW and in leadership on the national level. She has an incredible/insightful opinion about how the "left" has changed the morality in the U.S. society. I'll write more when I've read it all!

After reading the book: She's quite the person. She's a liberal, lesbian, who (first hand) has seen how the extreme left wants to
Maria
Jun 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extrapolating from her own rich experiences, Tammy Bruce purports that the human need to be accepted, in tandem with the romanticization of the concept of "victimhood", has allowed for a vacuum in which moral relativism can thrive and truth and justice begin to elude a free society.

Bruce righteously denies the premise that your power lies within a paradigm of whatever possible victimhood you can claim.

She asserts that moral ambiguity makes a mockery of the search for truth. If people live in fe
Michelle
May 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful and thought provoking.
Anthony Chiporo
Jan 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book provides a clear look at the soul of what's wrong with America and the rest of the world today.

Absolutely spot on!
Kelly
very eye-opening about the death of right and wrong in our culture
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: politics
THE DEATH OF RIGHT AND WRONG is mostly what you'd expect from a politically conservative book that sets out to delineate the moral decline of the United States of America. You'll read about corrupt judges and lawyers who care more about reaching out to offenders than they do to victims, teachers that foist sex-ed onto children fresh out of their Pampers and lie about the inherent risks of sexual promiscuity, viscous rap artists who record violent songs from behind bars, civil rights spokesmen an ...more
Steven
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic book, radically politically incorrect from such an unexpected source - former president of Los Angeles NOW and lesbian, Tammy Bruce. She tells it like it is without fear or compromise. With Tammy Bruce there is no 'right' and 'left'. There is simply those who believe in truth and logic and those who fight against it. Spectacular!
Kimberly
Nov 06, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting and honest. An inside view- a left looking at the left. Refreshing.
K
Feb 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Went through it twice. Right Vs Wrong. How the Wrong will excuse bad behavior and even triumph its cause.
Rae
A typical conservative rant against the "Left" by the openly-gay talk radio host.
Mark Miller
This was the first book I'd read from Tammy Bruce. The main take-away I got from it is there are malignant narcissists among us, and they have an effect on the people around them, and the society we live in, whether they're a relative, a lover, a friend, your boss, or someone in power in government. She cites a study of the psychology of the malignant narcissist, so that people can recognize their characteristics. She also cites a study of group-think, another characteristic of the Left, to help ...more
Atchisson
Feb 02, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More straight talk from an admittedly not straight individual. Tammy Bruce has a knack for cutting through the pseudo-intellectual b.s. put forth by the left and its tentacle organizations. Willing to call a spade a spade, it's not surprising she isn't heralded by gay and lesbian groups, to say nothing of feminista groups -- she is willing to slaughter the sacred cows of those groups in the open range of intellectual debate.
Kneega
while I don't agree with the author's lifestyle, I agree with her in most other areas and appreciate her honest, candid writing on the state of society. All her books are very readable and informative.
Oldbluebus
Feb 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Required reading here.
Craig
Jul 11, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I had to overlook some of the rhetoric, it was a good reminder to stand up for what you believe to be right.
Mike
Mar 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review pending
Donna
Aug 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Great Book. A must read.
Ishpeck
She makes a handful of mistakes but does a good job of illustrating the madness of many cultural figures.
Whitney Blair
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartfelt and honest.
Steve.  g
Apr 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honest and direct. If 'like' is quite the right thought to have after reading it, I liked it. Could possibly cause some people to blast coffee froth out of their noses though....food for thought.
Punkdaddy74
Jul 30, 2011
Steven Clark
Sep 20, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First
  • Arrogance: Rescuing America From The Media Elite
  • Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right
  • Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christians
  • Shut Up and Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the Media are Subverting America
  • The Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House
  • Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline
  • Men in Black: How Judges are Destroying America
  • Hollywood, Interrupted: Insanity Chic in Babylon — The Case Against Celebrity
  • Give Me a Break: How I Exposed Hucksters, Cheats, and Scam Artists and Became the Scourge of the Liberal Media...
  • The Declaration of Independents: How Libertarian Politics Can Fix What's Wrong with America
  • Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy
  • Terrorist Hunter
  • Breaking the News: How the Media Undermine American Democracy
  • The End of the Cold War: 1985-1991
  • The Undocumented Mark Steyn
  • The Savage Nation: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Borders, Language, and Culture
  • White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It