Start by marking “I Live in Two Homes: Adjusting to Divorce and Remarriage” as Want to Read:
I Live in Two Homes: Adjusting to Divorce and Remarriage

I Live in Two Homes: Adjusting to Divorce and Remarriage

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
This book discusses the effects of divorce and remarriage on children.
Published September 1st 2010 by Mason Crest Publishers (first published September 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about I Live in Two Homes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Live in Two Homes

Tory S. Anderson
The story in this book focuses on blending a family as sisters Whitney and Celeste deal with their dad becoming engaged to a woman with children of her own. It doesn't pretty it up, staying true to its series that "Kids have troubles too." The concluding paragraph sums up the role of this book pretty well:

"Things would never be the same as they had been, she knew, but that didn't mean they couldn't be good. Things were always changing in life and this change, she thought, was actually pretty go
Heidi-Marie
The stuff at the end of the book was informative and helpful for me as a new stepmother. The story party of the book--both times I read it with reading to the stepchildren in mind--was rather meh. Not one I care to share in that regard, but I still gained some useful things from it.
Kelsey
Mar 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Age: 2nd-4th grade

Half fiction, half nonfiction, this series book (Kids Have Troubles Too) gives a quick overview of confusion, acceptance, and child empowerment in the process of a divorce and remarriage. Although the text is short and simplified, a younger child can read it by themselves. This is important for such a personal subject.

The fiction story follows Celeste, her father's remarriage, and their growing family--including a step-sister. The step-mother and step-sister were not demonized,
Eric Coulbourne