Start by marking “Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners” as Want to Read:
Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners

Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sara Moulton may be a professional chef and television personality, but she’s also a working mother who has to get dinner on the table for her husband and kids every night. In Sara Moulton’s Everyday Family Dinners, she shares more than two hundred new family-tested, family-pleasing recipes. Whether you’re new to the kitchen or just looking for a way to spice up your recip ...more
Published April 6th 2010 by Simon & Schuster (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners

I like
- Mexican Salmon Salad sandwich (actually uses pita bread). A new staple in the house. Use RED salmon (not pink), really tastes better even though it's just a little bit more expensive.
- Toad in a hole (egg casserole with sausage). If you have a cast iron pan, you can use it for both on the stove and in the oven.
- Nacho pie (all the ingredients of nachos, but baked into a casserole) - too spicy if use all pepper jack cheese.

What I especially like is that she tells you how much time for
Disappointing -- I have more than half an hour at night to make dinner and these recipes still seemed very daunting. Lots of ingredients, lots of chopping, lots of technique. Her voice turned me off, too, always going on about the Gourmet dining room and "The Husband" (in one recipe she writes, "that shut him up"). Bleh.
Cynthia  Scott
A lot of weird combinations guaranteed to have your children say "Yuck!" Some good tips on basic processes but nothing extraordinary. A few good recipes (a simple cassoulet but needs more saugage). Way too much frying for everday meals. Get it from the library but don't buy it.
Cory Van Horn
This book features over 200 recipes with a nice range of food category types. Everything I have made has never failed. Which is a good sign of a well-tested cookbook.

I was a little disappointed their weren't more photos featuring beautiful food. But overall, it's a nice book to own.
Beer bread, chowder, and refrigerator pickle recipes were all successful. I want to try some of the egg dishes when my egg-hating husband is out of town.
Not her best collection, but the organization made it easy to cook out of of.
More amazing recipes from Sara Moulton!
Kindlehime marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
pml added it
Sep 11, 2015
Kenneth marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Min marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Betsy marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Gabrielle marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014