Start by marking “Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #4)

Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #4)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  6,293 Ratings  ·  225 Reviews
We're the D'Artigo sisters: savvy--and sexy--operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But being half-human, half-Fae short-circuits our talents at all the wrong times. My sister Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still getting the hang of being undead. And me? I'm Camille, a wicked-good witch, trying to juggle ...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Wytch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Wytch

Julie (jjmachshev)
Jul 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PNR hot romantica fans
Shelves: 2008-reads
Oh ho ho! The battle is heating up in Yasmine Galenorn's paranormal 'Otherworld" series with the release of her latest, "Dragon Wytch". This series which relies heavily on Faery lore but also includes demons, dragons, goblins, trolls, vampires, shapeshifters, and also pulls in magic creatures from other cultures is kick ass!! The race to retrieve the third spirit seal is on and Camille the witch will need every one of her allies to come out alive.

This series has some serious sexual tension and f
Bethany
Mar 09, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Wytch is the fourth novel in Yasmine Galenorn's series. The first three helped established her universe, and I expected for the fourth novel to begin exploring the universe in more detail. Instead, it was more of the same.

Dragon Wytch begins with a Crown Prince Unicorn arriving in Seattle to bestow a gift on Camille to help her in her battles against Shadow Wing and his Degath Squads. From there, things spiral out of control when the gift goes missing along with the unicorn's steward Mis
The 4th Book in the Sister's of the Moon series.

Is it getting hot in here? Oh no - that's just me after reading this book. Having worked her way through all three sisters - the 4th book in the series is full circle back to Camille - the Witchy sister with a LOT of passion and a very complicated life.

The three D'Artigo sisters are living Earthside while the war wages on in the Otherworld. They are part of the Otherworld Intelligence Agency and were stationed Earthside before the war broke out.
☀Rachael☀
I don't know about these books they have all the elements of paranormal books that I like; kickass chicks, an array of paranormal creatures and crimes to fight but they still are just Meph to me!
I don't know if the author is too descriptive or the stories are too long winded? I'm not keep on the fact that no one has a problem with Camille having (view spoiler)

So anyway I finished Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #4) by Yasm
Burçak Kılıç Sultanoğlu
Neden böyle oldu bilmiyorum ama bu kitabı zor bitirdim.. Herhalde belli bi amaçları olmadığından :S Eğlenceli bir seri, karakterleri çok seviyorum.. Ama Camille'ye yuhh!! diyorum başka bişey demiyorum 3 sevgilisi var hepsiylede iş pişiriyor :S Dumanlı'da gözümden düştü iki kişiyle evliliği geçtim.. 3'lü de işi pişirmeye razı oldu yavvv :((( Bakalım ilerde neler olcek..Trillian kurtulunca evliliğe ne diyecek merak ettim :DD
Kathy Davie
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, urban
Fourth in the Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon urban fantasy series revolving around the D'Artigo sisters in Seattle.

My Take
Certainly no lack of action. We get background on Camille's trial to become a priestess of the Moon Mother as well as the truth about the Black Unicorn. We also learn why Camille and her sisters are so highly valued. Smoky gives up a lot of info and some of his pride. it certainly creates a massive quandary for the adventurous Camille. And Smoky is a very pushy, expectant b
Amyiw
May 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, series, dragons, menage, uf
2 1/2
Cliffhanger? Not quite. Really it was more transition and nothing answered or completed but definitely more questions added in. I came to the end and said, "what, that's it?" and then started wondering what the story really was. I can honestly say, I don't know.

So what did we get. I can tell you what happened, we see where the world is going and have a big set up for change, this was pretty good. Also we get Camilla's relationships, lots happen there but it is still the same players. One i
Irina Villacis
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
antes de la lectura
esta es una saga de la cual hace tiempo inicié pero no la prosegui porque simplemente hubo algo en el último libro que no me gusto mucho ni me intereso seguir.
resumamos un poco la saga. se trata de 3 hermanas que son medias faes y medias humanas pero ... pero aqui viene lo bueno. su madre era humana y su padre fae. la madre falleció y su padre es un militar , esta en la guerra. las chicas son adultas y han vivido la mayor parte de su vida en el OTRO MUNDO ( con los faes) per
Alice B🐱📚🐰
Shannon Dyer
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Round up to 4.5 stars.
Lisha
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
these books are just great guilty pleasures!
Fangs for the Fantasy
Camille D’Artigo is the protagonist in this book, facing the every growing and worrying effects of the war against Shadow Wing and the civil war in Otherworld – a war that is now affecting their family as well as bringing chaos to the Otherworld, allowing all kinds of monsters to break through the portals and wreak havoc on an unsuspecting Earth.

Now she has a unicorn gifting her with an artefact of legend of immense power that may be one of their best hopes against Shadow Wing – except it’s been
Barbi Faye (The Book Fae)
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal romance, great book!
Recommended to Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) by: Great cover art!! content
They are the D'Artigo sisters and they are operatives who work for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. They are also beings that are half-human and half-Fae and they are in possession of special but unique talents: Delilah is a shifter, a tabby cat, Menolly's an undead vampire, and Camille, is a good witch. All are struggling, involved deeply in a demon war.
Cryptos comes creeping through newly discovered doorways to Earth; and Morgaine has her own plans for the Fae's that live in our world. Tril
Sara
Jun 27, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy, magic
I'm still on the fence about this series. There is so much going for it. It has great potential in the overarching story and the cast of characters is promising as well. But I keep waiting for the quality of the writing to get better as the series goes on, but no luck yet. I like how the books go between the three sisters, giving each a chance at the spotlight. The downside to this is that the other two sisters suddenly look like idiots that can't think for themselves when its not "their" book. ...more
Susan ...so many books and so little time
...let's start by saying...that inwant to shake all of you...who gave this book anything less than 4 or 5 stars...ooooh yes I do!!! This book is amazing from start to finish...

I can understand if your favorite of the three sisters is not Camille...but please...this book has everything a lover of Sci-Fi...Romance...etc...could ever desire!!!

I am going to write a much better review...so that anyone reading it...will go and pick it up and read it!!! I just need to begin the fifth book in the serie
Louisa
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, yeah, this book was so fantastic! So much happened, and I loved reading it! Can't wait to read more!
Kelcey
Guilty pleasure series! I love these! They are a fun, fast urban fantasy!
Rickysbuchgeplauder
Meine Meinung:

Dies ist Band 4. Mittlerweile finde ich den Schreibstil nicht mehr so plump wie in den vorherigen Bänden. Die Geschichte bringt mich wirklich oft zum Lachen und ist voll mit Nervenkitzel. Allerdings muss ich doch was bemängeln, die sexuellen Vorlieben finde ich teilweise echt ein bisschen krass. Ich meine, jeder wie er mag aber das kann man doch dann so schreiben, dass es nicht so pervers klingt. Die Geschichte entwickelt sich aber echt gut und auch die Übersetzung mancher Begriffe
Judy Hall
Camille D'Artigo is having a rough couple of days. The Unicorn Crown Prince has shown up on her doorstep, being attacked by assassins, her alpha lover has been called back to OW, Smoky showed up to claim her for a day. And there is so much more.

This book is too much of a roller coaster and while a lot happens, and a lot even gets accomplished, if feels like there is no story here. Or it's not cohesive.

There are still things to like, but I did not find it as enjoyable as the previous books.
Teresa Drelick
Pixies, trolls, and elves oh my! Oh, and don't forget the unicorn! Since there are only 3 sisters I was unsure what route this book would take. I liked it but as par for the course with me I will complain about the wasted pages used for sex details. I do understand that it is slightly appropriate pertaining to this character but will always state that I don't need the details to enjoy the point being made. Thus 3 stars.
TinaMarie
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shellee
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Emphasis on sex was over the top.
Becki
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm still not a huge fan of Camille, something about her just irks me a little. But this book was really good.
Ayla
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic
Loved the moon initiation as a moon child I could really relate to the draw of the Moon Mother. Lots of fun interludes between battling all the evil demons and trolls. A real page turner.
Jen
4.5 stars - great!

First read November 22-23, 2013.
Reread January 22-24, 2017.

I didn't review this book after my first reading, so the following review is completely new.

This book was really great. Full of one thing after another going wrong for Camille and the side of good, it was quite a rollercoaster of a read. I loved it!

It opened with a fight, and ended with a wedding (after a fight). :-)

And in between the beginning and the end, a whole lot else happened. Including (view spoiler)
Ana Mardoll
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ana-reviewed
Dragon Wytch / 9781440631221

The fourth in the Sisters of the Moon series, "Dragon Wytch" continues the alternating narrative viewpoint by cycling around to the eldest sister again, Camille. I always felt that Camille's first novel, "Witchling", was arguably the weakest of the first three books in the series, and I'm afraid that "Dragon Wytch" does nothing to change my opinion on that front.

In fairness to Camille, she has always been the least easy of the three sisters to take seriously - her nar
Ana Mardoll
Feb 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ana-reviewed
Dragon Wytch / 978-0-425-22239-3

Rhianna
Feb 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Wytch is the fourth book in the Sisters of the Moon series, the follow-up of Darkling(3). In Witchling(1) we meet the D'Artigo sisters- Camille, the eldest who is a witch, Delilah, the middle child who is a werecat, and Menolly, the baby of the family who is a vampire.

The plots of Witchling(1), Changeling(2) & Darkling(3) established the confusing existance of the three realms- Otherworld, Earth and the Subteranean Realms and introduces us to a host of otherwordly species from both t
Candyshy
Le périple littéraire pour cette saga continue, j’aime bien les sœurs d’Artigo. Elle ne fait pas partie de mes sagas chouchous mais je passe toujours un bon moment au pays de ces Faes.

J’appréhendais un peu, Camille n’étant pas ma sœur favorite, elle aime les hommes et est très libérée sexuellement (comme tout fae qui se respecte ^^). Elle a plusieurs amants et j’avoue que la façon qu’elle avait de voir ses relations m’agaçait un peu. Ne sachant pas si elle les aimait ou pas.

J’ai enfin ma réponse
The Galenorn Group- : Dragon Wytch #4 16 2 May 06, 2015 03:40PM
  • Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, #2)
  • Hexed (Kate Daniels, #4.5; Otherworld, #9.5; Stormwalker, #2.5; Anna Strong Chronicles, #6.5)
  • Inked (World of the Lupi, #5.5)
  • Never After (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6.5)
  • Past Redemption (Darkwing Chronicles, #2)
  • Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga #3)
  • Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, #5)
  • The Reckoning (Immortals, #5.5, #6.5, #7.5)
  • Firewalker (Stormwalker, #2)
  • Better Off Undead (The Bloodhound Files, #4)
  • Speak of the Devil (Morgan Kingsley, #4)
  • Dark Days: Nightwalker and Dayhunter
  • The Haunting (Immortals, #7)
Yasmine Galenorn is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of the Otherworld Series (Sisters of the Moon), the Fury Unbound Series, the Whisper Hollow Series, and the Fly By Night Series. In the past, she also wrote the Indigo Court Series, two mystery series and eight nonfiction metaphysical books. She is now turning toward the indie side of publishing and bringin ...more
More about Yasmine Galenorn

Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Witchling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Changeling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #2)
  • Darkling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #3)
  • Night Huntress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #5)
  • Demon Mistress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6)
  • Bone Magic (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #7)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Blood Wyne (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #9)
  • Courting Darkness (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #10)
  • Shaded Vision (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #11)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Off to Be the Wizard (Magic 2.0, #1)
  • Beneath the Shine
  • The Stepford Wives
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Long Earth (The Long Earth, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
  • The Man of Legends
  • All the Breaking Waves
  • Fellside
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Muirwood: The Lost Abbey: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $0.99
  • 2061: Odyssey Three (Space Odyssey, #3)
  • Alas, Babylon
    $9.74 $1.99
  • 3001: The Final Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dreams and Shadows (Dreams & Shadows, #1)
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Touch
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • EARTHCORE
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Magic (Prospero's War, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Plague of Giants (Seven Kennings, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Knight Falling (Harmony Black, #2)
  • Star Wars: Thrawn
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Zoo City
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unmasked (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Afterlife
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unseen (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dwarves (The Dwarves, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Unbroken Line of the Moon (Sagan om Valhalla #4; Valhalla #1)
  • Blackfish City
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Supernatural: Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting
    $8.49 $1.99
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • Some Fine Day
  • Random Acts of Senseless Violence
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1)
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Spell or High Water (Magic 2.0, #2)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wormhole (The Rho Agenda, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga, #2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
  • The Last Adventure of Constance Verity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Traveler (Fourth Realm, #1)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Darkness Brutal (The Dark Cycle #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Marked (Servants of Fate, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #1)
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Poisonwell (Whispers from Mirrowen, #3)
  • Rama II (Rama, #2)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Secondborn (Secondborn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Rama Revealed (Rama, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
“How Do you spell relax?" I whispered, holding his head with my hands.
I think the answer is f-u-c-k-m-e." He answered.”
94 likes