Start by marking “La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple” as Want to Read:
La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  166 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews

Readers of The Law of Attraction, Plain and Simple can live the life of their dreams, their "greatest life," by applying Sonia Ricotti's eleven simple steps to enjoy freedom and inner peace in every area of life.

The Law of Attraction states that we attract into our lives what we project into the universe. Written in concise, plain English and filled with stories, tips, and

Published February 15th 2010 by Obelisco (first published September 19th 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about La Practica de la Ley de la Atraccion = The Law of Attraction. Plain and Simple

Cecilia Welch
This book is exactly what's in the title; plain and simple. I have rated this book three stars because it is just that, in the middle. Nothing more, nothing less.

For those who are new to this category of self-help books and inner journeys of your self, this is an excellent start. It is short, easy to understand and contains just a few simple steps to take action and be the driver in your life.

However, if you have traveled down this road of books for quite some time, I am pretty sure you have he
Tami
Nov 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are so many books on manifesting on the market right now. Some are quite good. They lay out the steps and contain exercises that teach the reader how to manifest his or dreams. Others focus on one part of the process making it seem much more complex than it is.

If you are looking for a good solid book on manifesting that looks at all aspects of manifesting while keeping the process simple and straightforward, then I highly recommend The Law of Attraction Plain and Simple. This book present
Sonja
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Some tidbits to make you feel more positive, but nothing special.
Mai
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is really plain and simple ,easy and practical steps to apply the law of attraction .I recommend it for beginners to the law of attraction :)
Challa Fletcher
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is short, simple, and practical.
I choose this book because I heard so many people talk about Law of Attraction. I think this book hit home for me because it lines up with my faith. As a part of Christianity, we believe in speaking things into exitance, forgiveness, love, and etc. and that is essentially the basis of the Law of Attraction. It is an easy read and yet you want to take your time to read each chapter and answer the questions. The core value is probably my favorite chapter/
Alissa
Nov 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
This cute little books goes over the 11 steps this author believes you need to take to apply the law of attraction. It’s a small book and would be good for those who are familiar with the LAW and want a reminder of what to do. It’s also beautifully designed - the images come from istockphoto, which I found interesting.

All in all it’s a quick read and a nice refresher on how to use the Law of Attraction. It also features some worksheets/exercises to do.

Beth
Oct 21, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's really good and easy to read and finish it quickly. It teaches you the positive thinking and to mainfest your goals with positive attitude. Also, it teaches you to emit positive energy and attract as well rather than attracting the negative energy and emitting. It has some activities to do which I enjoy doing.
Heather
Needs more examples. Too plain and simple. The author is good at taking something fru-fru and making it more basic and easier to understand. Just not enough value for me compared to other books. (Abraham much much better)
Lindsay Goto
Sep 13, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
To be honest, it turned me off as soon as it misrepresented the laws of quantum physics and twisted it to fit their pseudo-religious views. An optimistic mindset is great, but this book states as fact what should be suggestions.
Carolina Soto
Quick read, some steps on how to achieve positive attraction. An ok introductory guide for beginners and those seeking a more detailed path on how to utilize and implement the law of attraction. Key thing is Action. You can dream all day long but you must act upon it as well to make it a reality.
Taryn
Feb 21, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Too simplified version of every other one.
Tricia-rennea
Jan 27, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick and easy to read, a great refresher
Katie
Mar 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy and light read with some thought provoking exercises. I would recommend if you are in a self-exploratory mood!
Amy Trevino
Aug 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: seeking
I need to buy this book. Lots of wisdom in a little book. I've borrowed it from the library more than once and read it more than once. Time to buy.
Traci
Dec 02, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was a very uplifting read. Also set out a plan to start your journey.
Siv-Anita
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En grei bok som på en enkel og grei måte forklarer loven om tiltrekning. Gir greie øvelser og forståelse for tema når man er ferdig med boken
Ketki Rajeshirke
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A plain and straight approach
Vince Hinojosa
Mar 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
"To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." __Anatole France
Emmynotahotmail.Com
It's a nice short inspirational book. Recommended!
Monica J. Cummings
Love this little book! It's one that stands at the ready each time I need some balance in my life....
Jason
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: improving-myself
So plain and simple that it was a bit below my level. But it was still a worthwhile read.
astried
It actually better than I thought. Not so much law of attraction and more of tips on living. Good enough to hear just to make sure you don't forget about it. Nothing ground breaking or enlightening.
Al-mutaz Salahat
11 simple and plain principles that explains The law of attraction; the book is simple - as the title says- clean and straight to the point.
It will change your life and teach you how to be happy .
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-age, 2011-12-13
I enjoyed this book. It is a nice and simple read on the Law of Attraction, a great refresher or a great starter book on the subject. I enjoyed many of the exercises given in it. :)
Yvonne
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, 2015
A good introduction or refresher on the Law of Attraction.
Diana Marcela
Jun 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
clear and practical about the law of attraction
Georgiana
Jul 15, 2012
Sep 23, 2014
Sherry Conrad
Jan 11, 2010
Nitin
rated it did not like it
Oct 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Hijacked by Your Brain: How to Free Yourself When Stress Takes Over
  • Heart Thoughts: A Treasury of Wisdom
  • The Law of Attraction in Action: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Transforming Your Life (No Matter Where You're Starting From)
  • A Life at Work: The Joy of Discovering What You Were Born to Do
  • Diary of a Psychic: Shattering the Myths
  • Contacting Your Spirit Guide
  • If God Is Good Why Do We Hurt?
  • Staying on the Path
  • The First 30 Days: Your Guide to Any Change (and Loving Your Life More)
  • The Couple's Tao Te Ching: Ancient Advice for Modern Lovers
  • Sarah Emma Edmonds Was a Great Pretender: The True Story of a Civil War Spy (Carolrhoda Picture Books)
  • Le zoo pétrifié (Les carnets de Cerise, #1)
  • Stormy Night
  • Même pas mal (Joséphine, #2)
  • Broken into Beautiful: How God Restores the Wounded Heart
  • Hang the DJ: An Alternative Book of Music Lists
  • Tough Cookies: Leadership Lessons from 100 Years of the Girl Scouts
  • Self-Meditation: 3,299 Tips, Quotes, Reminders, and Wake-Up Calls for Peace and Serenity