Start by marking “The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)

The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour #1)

Seduction and Passion Guaranteed

Will the Frenchman discover he has a secret son?

Tabby fell in love with Christien Laroche, but then tragedy struck and Christien wanted nothing more to do with her. How could Tabby confess to the arrogant Frenchman that she was expecting his baby? Now Tabby has made a new life for herself and her son. But Christien is back What if he discove
Published March 1st 2008 by Harlequin Presents (first published July 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Frenchman's Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Frenchman's Love-Child

Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Sneha Jaiswal
Feb 17, 2017 Sneha Jaiswal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this one!!the hero was really bestowed with the heroine,and heroine was feisty yet adorable!the hero was your typical alpha but fortunalety not a jerk!loved to see the heroine stand up for herself and she didn't let the hero run over her.it was so much fun reading how jealous and possessive the hero was,he was abosolutely dreamy and so romantic!plus their little son jake was an added bonus!!I adored the little boy!it was heartbreaking to read about the circumstances in w ...more
Treece
At first, there were a few things that set me off and raised my 'ick' factor.

1. Tabby's age when she first starts 'dating' Christien and how fast she drops her panties for him

2. The excessive misunderstandings and interference from more people than I could keep up with

3. Christien's deceptions when he first reunites with Tabby (but he does redeem himself)

4. Tabby's delay in telling Christien about their son, and not getting legal council or having the sense to realize taking the child to France
Jenny
Jan 06, 2013 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heroine-i-adore
Tabby had a short affair with Christien when she was seventeen and ended up pregnant. Christien loved her so much he wanted to marry her even when he found out the truth about her age. But when he sees her kissing another young guy of her group of friends he thinks she is unfaithful. In addition Tabby's father killed Christien's father while drunk driving which and that damages their relationship even more. His great aunt's will leaves a cottage on Christien's family's estate to Tabby and the he ...more
Missy
Jul 06, 2016 Missy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing read.

Unable to resist the strong sexual pull between them Christien and Tabby embarked on a 6 week whirlwind affair four years ago in France. When Tabby's lie about her young age comes to light, Christien informs her he needs to think. Tabby is left afraid then tragedy strikes....leaving 5 families in mourning and Tabby feeling left out in the cold.

Trying to be brave and mature Tabby tries to let him know about the baby believing that Christien really loves her. But unable to comprehe
Tia
Dec 14, 2011 Tia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The hero and heroine had a brief but passionate love affair when the heroine was only seventeen. After her father drove drunk and killed the heroes father, there relationship broke up. The hero never knew at seventeen the hero had his son, went to college and worked numerous jobs to provide for his son. Four years have passed and now they have met again and the hero is about to find out the truth behind everything.
IamGamz
A fun read!

I love Tabby and Christien and the way they interact with each other. Tabby is a straight talker who does not hesitate to call Christien on his bulls*it. While it seems like his fascination with Tabby is purely physical, his need to be with her and to make her happy suggests otherwise.

This book had all the things I adore in a HP - it's a secret baby book, the H and h are somewhat mature enough to work through their problems with too much bloodshed, the "other woman" is deviously desp
Yas
Feb 22, 2016 Yas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, favo-hp
I love this book. I can reread it lots of times. They were crazy in love for each other when Tabby was 17 (she hid that fact from him) and they had a summer romance. Christien was older, rich and super good looking. They loved deeply, but jealousy and family tragedy seperated them . Help that there was evil /friend of the guy that truly made it happen.
Tabby was left pregnant , alone but she got on with her life. She had the baby and was living her life. When Christien aunt includes her in her w
Ning

ภาษาไทยชือวา "โซหวใจ"
สำนักพิมพแกวกานต
sbf20112011
Jun 03, 2013 sbf20112011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good, classic Lynne Graham story. I enjoyed the way the hero couldn't stay away, and the couple's angsty history. Very enjoyable read.
Rhapsody
Jul 19, 2008 Rhapsody rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, fiction
One of the first Graham books that really didn't give me much. Tabby had a fling with Christien when she was seventeen and ended up pregnant. Christien, who is very arrogant and wealthy, rejected her when he thought she was unfaithful and then when her father killed his father while drunk driving, cut her out of his life entirely. His great aunt's will leaves a cottage on Christien's family's estate to Tabby, bringing them back together.

I really didn't like it. The way I've been reading these bo
Thunderthighs
Sigrid
Mar 28, 2015 Sigrid rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Can't put my finger on why I thought this story was just an okay read. It wasn't bad, but normally I enjoy this author much more. Perhaps it was me and I've just read too many of this style of book lately and need to take a break and read something fresh. I think I'll read this one again in a few months and see if I either like it more or can work out more specifically why it didn't work as well for me.
Marie
Nov 27, 2013 Marie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I love Lynne Graham for four reasons when she is at her best: her steamy sex scenes, her alpha Latin lover males who are bad boys but never unkind, her wit, and her intelligent dialogue: this book missed the mark big time for me. The alpha male, Christien, was just too awful to Tabby. I just found him yucky, and I wanted Tabby to run away from him as fast and as far as possible.
Lonleypurplecat
Christien is an asshat and an idiot and a douchebag. I would pay money to punch him in the face several times. And Tabby is an idiot. A mega idiot, because you have to have rocks for brains to see anything redeeming in Christien.
Stephanie
The harlequin comic version did great justice to this, i just had to read the original. Still quite emotive, it was a pleasant read. of course once the Hero found out, the things he did were handled typical alpha male but all issues were settled realistically. good read!
Mydearloverboy
Mar 25, 2014 Mydearloverboy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't like him calling her "hussy" or "Slut" repetitively...unusual for a LG book...
Overall, a definite keeper like her other books:)
Mimna
3.5
ชอบคะ เนาดี (นีชมนะ)
Tawnya
Jun 13, 2013 Tawnya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not care for how the book kept skipping back and forth between past and present.
Kaycee ❤️
It was just an okay read for me. Not bad, but not good either. Just a perfect read for a very lazy afternoon!
Melissa Maxwell
Oct 31, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book so much. Review to come.
Laura's Book Addiction
CHONI
CHONI rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2017
Kittenlittle
Kittenlittle rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2015
  • Raul's Revenge
  • One Last Night
  • His Unknown Heir
  • The Salvatore Marriage (Foreign Affairs)
  • For Pleasure...or Marriage? (Models & Millionaires, #1)
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • The Marchese's Love Child
  • The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge
  • Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy (Hot Bed of Scandal #2)
  • The Italian's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • The Italian Prince's Pregnant Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #1)
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Brides of L'Amour (3 books)
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress (Brides of L'Amour, #2)
  • The Banker's Convenient Wife (Brides of L'Amour, #3)