Start by marking “Diary of a Serial Killer” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Serial Killer

Diary of a Serial Killer

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  119 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Author note. If you download this book for free from somewhere it is in breach of copyright and you are stealing my meagre commission: B. Cameron Lee
"Reece writes for therapy. After an unusual and generally unhappy childhood it is all he has, besides work. After nine books he is still getting rejection slips. No one likes rejection, least of all Reece. He hits on a plan, w
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 186 pages
Published May 27th 2012 by Amazon (first published January 1st 2009)

Jim Wright
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Not the best writing style I've encountered, but a gripping and compelling story. The Main Character seems to grow more bizarre with each page. I had to constantly remind myself that this is a work of fiction. I'd definitely recommend it.
Gold  Turtle
2 words to sum it up :

1- sick.
2- sick.

The first sick, is the positive sick! :p As an appreciation for the author's talent in describing and luring me into another world of excitement and thrill.
The second sick, is the negative sick! :p
It should be expected though, reading a diary of a (serial killer)!

If you're a fan of crimes and gore, you should read this book. :)
Mariette
Mar 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not for the fainthearted. I suppose you must either be used to anything or be a little sadistic to enjoy the book. The author tried to captivate the reasons why someone can become a serial killer and touched factors like absent fatherhood, dominant mother, asocial behaviour, pathological mind. I have one critic however: I do not believe that a real serial killer will change his m.o. that much.
Sokcheng Seang
Oct 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow! Such a great short read! I have to remind myself that this is just a work of fiction, that it is not actually in fact a diary of a serial killer for many times than I would like to admit. It just shows how hatred can motivate people; to kill. Not so descriptive, but it conveyed the emotions very effectively.
Kari Fisher williams
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wow! I couldn't put this one down. Super bizarre, but at the same time I wanted to know what happened. Although it left me wanting to know more, it was a pretty good read over all!
Sah Angoluan
Apr 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Paige
Apr 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
Creepy, gory, graphic, intense. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to read a "psychopath" themed book for school, I wouldn't really have a reason to read this. It gets weirder and weirder as the main character, a curious writer, goes from a lonely, sketchy writer who conducts research for his stories to a freakish, psycho serial killer. To top it off, he finds a lover who turns out to be as crazy as he is who eventually teams up with him. If you like horror and suspense, I guess this is for yo ...more
Halima_a_140a512
Oct 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-for-class
Reece, is your ordinary deliveryman/ writer who failed to publish any of his books due to lack of characterisation sometimes or plot development of the story in others. So he seeks for an idea that would satisfy their (publish companies) "hunger for action". So he started his "research" of being a series killer and documenting his feelings in his diary.
Halliki Aasmäe
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Easy to read. In some points you think that is crazy and sick and how the main character can do these things ... it is not actually real -it is just fiction. I was actually hoping to have more details and longer storyline, but for short story it is good.
Sai Prathyusha
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was gross and gory. The way it ought to be. I enjoyed it fully.
Mj Uzumaki
a bit gruesome... i wonder if this is really a true story.. the writer is a very sick person, made me more cautious bout my surroundings... scary..
Farah
Apr 17, 2011 rated it liked it
sort of sick
also a bit insightful.
the writing wasnt top notch though
A Ivy
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Found this highly entertaining. Reminded me of a Chuck Palahniuk book.
Lauren Deleon
Jan 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
do not read if you have a weak stomach
Suryea
  • Out There Bad
  • سؤال الهوية: الهوية وسلطة المثقف في عصر ما بعد الحداثة
  • Fun Facts about Pets
  • Shrink Yourself: Break Free from Emotional Eating Forever
  • One Year to an Organized Financial Life: From Your Bills to Your Bank Account, Your Home to Your Retirement, the Week-by-Week Guide to Achieving Financial Peace of Mind
  • Alhambra
  • نيلسون مانديلا
  • اللون الآخر
  • سر المنتحرة
  • All the Shiny Things (A Kate Reid Novel, #1)
  • حكايات الغريب