Start by marking “No Strings Attached” as Want to Read:
No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Lucas gets more than he bargains for when ventures out to a club, looking for a random hook up to add excitement to his life. He thinks maybe he's met the man of his dreams, in fact. But is Lucas' dream man all he seems to be?
Published April 2010 by Torquere Press Inc.

To ask other readers questions about No Strings Attached, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Strings Attached

Ingela
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Ingela by: Barbara
Writte, March 8, 2014

3.7 Stars - a tiny mini erotic tale - just fun and steamy

I've read several (three) free shorty stories this Saturday.
No Strings Attached, was the last one and it was another good and well written novella. Just 14 pages with most steamy heat (..an erotica romance), not much of a story with real content, but with a sweet twist at the end.

Worth reading, don't miss it.

My first Lisa Worrall read, and I'm just sitting here with that stupid-looking happy satis-smile. ...O
Barbara
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, hot
 photo 9062ebf44adf107d66a1de6aa669bb81_zpsc4335b5b.jpg

Never read nothing till now of this author ... and I'm sold , love this little book packed with so much hotness and a beautiful suprise!!

photo 82a64386c40397303bc642f9cd1e669a_zpsbf5ddb9b.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Macky
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lucas + gay club + smokin' hot guy with green eyes + a bit of steamy nooky = woohoo ... and one very happy reader! Very short but very sweet! ;D
Bev
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it

This was an extremely short but quite hot read from Lisa Worrall, with a very unexpected twist at the end. It features Lucas, who is apparently going to a gay club for the first time, and a guy with green eyes, who gives him the once-over in the queue outside the club, and then finds him inside. Cute.
Gigi
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-stories
Super hot short that deserves every one of those 5 stars! Lisa Worrall can do no wrong. Love that woman!
Serena Yates
Apr 25, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
Short hot story about a random hookup in a gay club. Lucas seems very hesitant and usnsure, but when 'Green Eyes' aproaches him, he lets go of all his inhibitions. I loved the slight twist at the end!
Tam
Oct 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

Please note that this was previously published by Torquere Press under the same name so for some readers it may sound familiar, however I had not read it before.

The blurb pretty much says it all. The story is told from Lucas’ perspective and he is totally out of his element going to a club and his awkwardness at the whole process is clear, first when some hottie in the line gives him the once over and again when the minute he walks in some twi
Stacey Jo
This is a very short story that can be read in under ten minutes, but despite it's short length, it packs a punch. This is a hot little read with a well-developed story line and characters. It's got a sweet little twist at the end that makes for a great happily ever after.

The story is told from the POV of Lucas, who seems to be maybe the shy type. He's definitely never been out to a gay club before so he's a bit nervous and unsure of himself. He spots "green eyes" in the line outside the club.
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Jun 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Lucas hits an underground gay club for the first time and feels completely out of his depth. He catches the eye of an attractive green-eyed guy and he experiences a night to remember.

Shy Lucas hooks up with ‘Green Eyes’ and acts out of character for the first time and loves every minute of it. This is a hot and sexy short that will get you hot under the collar and leave you panting for more. I loved it and th
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
i enjoyed this short story. The characters were well developed for it being so short and the sex was hot and i loved the HEA just a great little story
Amy
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-stories
Very cute, super short read about Lucas and a random hookup at an underground gay club. A very steamy back alley sex scene and a sweet ending. Loved it!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Short sexy story featuring shy Lucas going to a club and finding 'green eyes', and a cute twist !
ManOhMan
Sweet!
melek
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lisa-worrall
An random hookup with a twist
ReviewerLarissa
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Now this was perfect and hot and sweet! I was expecting a quick dirty read, but mmmmm yum!
Chad
My Rating: 3.5 stars
Clover
Jul 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, contemporary
that was a very sweet read !
Laura M
Oct 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
Short, fun romance with a little twist.
Liz (Bugetta)
Really well crafted short story. I liked the writing and look forward to reading a longer story by this author.
Jason
Jul 06, 2011
Patricia Logan
Nov 06, 2011
Lada
rated it did not like it
Jan 28, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
I live in Leigh on Sea, a small seaside town just outside London on the coast of Essex, about ten minutes from Southend, which boasts the longest pier in the world. I live with my husband and two ever-growing children, who I let think are the boss of me; along with two dogs who actually are.

As the wonderful Beatrix Potter said, “There is something delicious about writing the first words of a new
More about Lisa Worrall...