Start by marking “Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)

Read Book

Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series #1)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  548 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
"What could be better than waking up next to a hot guy? Waking up sandwiched between two of them."

Quinn Preston, a financial analyst, is not happy when her friends dare her to pick up a handsome stranger at a wedding reception. What better reason to give up men when her previous long-term relationship had not only been lackluster in the bedroom but he had cheated?

Logan Ree
ebook, 2, 259 pages
Published March 25th 2010 by Self (first published January 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Double Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Dare

jenjn79
Another of my "I'm-on-a-total-bi-menage-kick" purchases from All Romance Ebooks. Maybe the best of the ones I've read so far from my ebook shopping binge. There was only one area that kept the book from being really great.

Series Note:
No known series.

Summary:
Quinn Preston has just been through a bad breakup when she has to attend a wedding and wear a wretched pink dress. She's chugging down some yummy drinks at the bar when she meets just about the sexiest guy ever, Logan Reed. Attraction sizzles
Aղցela W.
This was a really good book that was picked for me in a pick it for me challenge. Quinn Preston, a financial analyst, is not happy when her friends dare her to pick up a handsome stranger at a wedding reception. What better reason to give up men when her previous long-term relationship had not only been lackluster in the bedroom but he had cheated and broke up with her in an email. Logan Reed, a successful business owner and dominant, can't believe that he's attracted to the woman in the ugly, p ...more
Purplegirl
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I read mostly m/m romance books but I always have my eye out for a m/m/f ménage, especially one where there is still some m/m action and not just m/f action in the threesome. Double Dare fit the bill. I even liked Quinn from the beginning, she did not annoy me throughout. Oh, Logan and Ty...where can I find two men like them? Definately going on the hotness shelf. Beyond the well written sex scenes between the three of them, the two guys or a combination of the two, there was a connection betwee ...more
Erica Lynn
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just... wow.

Jeanne St. James just popped my menage book cherry, and she wasn't gentle at all. Not in the slightest.

Double Dare is book 1 of her Dare Menage Series, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure what to expect in a book like this, and I was pleasantly surprised by how intertwined the character's relationships are.

Was it hot? Of course. Smokin hot. I blushed and giggled more than once, y'all. But it was more than that.

Quin Preston meets Logan Reed at a wedding reception
Caitlyn Lynch
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Extremely hot sex scenes, but I struggled to get into the book rather. Logan in particular I found off-putting; it was never made clear if he had Tyson's consent to bring Quinn into their home and had sex with her, which makes his behaviour cheating. Which is something I don't care for.
Well written and full of scorching menage sex, including plenty of m/m action, but not quite my cup of tea, I'm afraid.
Adriana
Double Dare by Jeanne St. James

I read this book a while ago but what I remember most about it is that the two men were awesome together. I mean scorching, sweat dripping and mouth watering (aka drooling on my part) hot together!!!
Nile Princess
Ok, so I started off liking this one but the m/m/f factor never really worked for me. Everytime Quinn talked about 'her boys' I cringed and wanted to yell, "Heiffer, they're not yours!" The whole point of including a 'third' is they're supposed to provide something that wasn't there before (balance) or enhance what's already there. Quinn did neither.

Issues:
I appreciate that the title is Double Dare, but the guys getting her to come over the second weekend by saying, "We dare you" was silly. How
Steph McVicker
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage-magic
Yes, please!

When Quinn Preston met Logan Reed, the sparks immediately flew. When Quinn went home with him, she didn't expect Logan's longtime boyfriend Tyson White, but Quinn's more than willing to be the filling in a hot guy sandwich! With Logan and Quinn's wild chemistry, Ty isn't exactly certain where he fits in the scenario anymore, nor is Quinn sure of her place with the established couple. Thankfully, Logan is certain enough for the three of them.

Mmmmmm, yea…that's the stuff! I love noth
Angela
Jun 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance
I wasn't sure why I picked up this book from Amazon, after it got home it just didn't seem like something I would want to read (M/M/F) -- but, instead, it kept me up later last night than I should have stayed up reading it. It was a lovely little fantasy and I have hopes that Logan, Ty and Quinn will make it work.
Rustye
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmf, menage, contemp, bdsm-lite
A really good interracial menage book. So good I have read it twice. A sequel would be nice to see how this threesome's relationship develops and how they handle some of the problems sure to come their way.
Julianna
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it!
Anne
Aug 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Smokin' hot M/M/F love story. The author has a great imagination when it comes to writing sex scenes! Loved it!
Ella Fox
Oct 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read, and I very much enjoyed it!
Lori_ajax
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
hot hot hot
Sharon
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the one that started it all and boy is it a thrilling read. Everybody loves a wedding, right? Logan, not so much but he attends because of his sister. Quinn is just getting over a bad breakup and her friends are baiting her to move on and find someone new. When Logan sees Quinn, their attraction is instant and the pull towards each other is electric. Quinn gets intoxicated and Logan is a gentleman. However, what is Quinn to do when her friends leave her alone with no way to get home? Log ...more
Donna Smith
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! I have been a fan of Jeanne St James for a while. And this has been on my TBR for just as long. I have been missing out. I adored Quinn! She is a woman who has just been dumped by her long time boyfriend. She is aggravated because she has to be in a wedding wearing an ugly dress. Good thing there's an open bar. Her two best friends dare her to pick up another man. Logan just happens to be available. He dances with her and is taken by her beauty even in the ugly dress. But he has m ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Logan and Quinn meet at a wedding neither one of them wanted to be at, they start to talk about hooking up, but then Logan leaves Quinn alone because she's drunk, only to end up taking her home when she passes out. Not only does Quinn end up with Logan, the next morning, but in walks Tyson, and holy moley, they're all in it to win it. Tyson loves Logan, so he's not sure what to do when Quinn enters the equation, but it doesn't take long before all three of them get cozy. Logan is one bossy ...more
Kathy
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fabulous story. I thought it was sexy and very hot. Gryff has a very neat and controlled life and that's just how he likes and needs it to be. His life is turned all different ways when he hires Rayne and seems to be stumbling when she is around. Trey is a man who has some issues and just wants someone to want and need him. Can they each help one another overcome what their obstacles in life are? Can a relationship with 3 people really work? This is written well, it's book 4 of a series w ...more
Kelly
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jeanne did a wonderful job with this story it's a great start to the series. The true affection and caring Ty, Logan, and Quinn all three had for each other I found to be genuine and very heart warming. They had some bumps in the relationship as all relationships do; but love triumphs. I enjoyed each character and what they brought to the story. I can't wait to read the next in the series. 💋
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Laura Larocca
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really hot guys and one sexy girl make this book a5 star book!I enjoy all of Jeanne St.James books,they’re all well written with great characters and chemistry.This one had Logan,sexy guy with tats and a pony tail and piercings,Ty a very sexy black guy,shaved head,tats and piercings and Quinn who wants them both.The guys are in a relationship and have to adjust to letting her in.Well paced and and a good ending.I read this book as an arc and this is my honest opinion.
Jill  Kirtley
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Off the charts hot!

I love MMF novels, and got very excited when I came across Double Dare by Jeanne St James, I absolutely adored it and to top it all off there are another three books in the series; joy! But back to the review: Quinn, Logan and Tyler are great, fun, sexy characters, the storyline is excellent and very well written, and the sex scenes are off the charts HOT. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to start book two!
T.
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta-prize
I received Double Dare as a review copy from the author/publisher. The gifting did not determine the review/rating, which reflects my honest opinion. I love a good menage story, and this was one of the better ones I've read lately, with some excellent relationship/character dynamics. The sex scenes were well-written, and the reader is given a well-developed plot, also. I'd definitely read other stories (no matter the genre) by this author.
Tiffany
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down and read it all in one day. This MMF story is not just erotic sex, although there are plenty of really steamy scenes. It is also a story of love and having the courage to fight for that love and happiness. Quinn, Logan, and Ty are hot!! Not only are they hot, they are passionate and caring. I loved them as a trio and how they made their relationship work.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Cindy Hughes
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot MFM!

I loved the story! I’ve read MFM books but never one where the two men already have a loving relationship and decide to add a woman. The love between Logan and Tyson is strong and adding Quinn makes it great!
Double Dare is a hot, steamy, sensual book I couldn’t put down!
Jeanne writes a story that pulls you in and doesn’t let you go!
I can’t wait for the next book in the Dare Menage series!
Eliza
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book ! Watching the coming together of the three was so hot . Jeanne is so good at writing with such warmth that you can't help but fall in love with the characters. I loved the heat between The and Logan . Then add in the sexy Morgan and you've got a great love story. Watching Morgan grow in her ability to love both men was breath taking .
Donna
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of the Dare Menage Series. I read the 2nd book first and enjoyed it so much, I had to read the first. The characters all had reservation about this ménage. The best part was when the guys turned up just to show her support. There is some angst but the sex was definitely super HOT.
Linda Rimer-Como
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Found this to be a very interesting read! Great story line full of uncertainty, hot sexual chemistry,discovery and love. The characters are determined but also have vulnerabilities, they soon learn they are stronger together then apart. Enjoyed this story very much and look forward to reading more in this series.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Doris
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sports
Logan, Ty and Quinn will leave you feeling envious that you couldn’t come up with a MMF like they have. Definitely one that will have you reading in one sitting because it’s just too hot to put down. Those three had chemistry and then some. Ms. St. James will have you laughing and needing a cold shower all in this one book.

I received this book as an ARC for a freely given honest review.
Sonja Netkovska
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Amazingly hot, wet and hot!!!
This is book 1 in The Dare Menage Series and I know that many people don't like this kind of books and they don't know what are they missing.
Jeanne is goddess in writing this kind of books and you'll wish to be in the story in person, to be sandwiched between Logan and Ty.
Buy the book and you wan't regret it, you'll be glued to the book with amazing story and more amazing and hot characters.
Jeanne brings us story about strong true love and show us that when we are
Kara
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quinn, Logan and Ty, Oh My!!!! There is so much about Quinn that makes me hope for her. Logan and Ty are beyond anything you could hope for. I absolutely loved watching Logan and Ty seduce and fall for Quinn. Quinn's battle with herself and with her parents is something very relatable. Sweet, sexy, passionate and the tension was incredible! I can't wait for the next book in this series.
  • Our Man Friday
  • Enticement
  • Missing Linc
  • Susie's Choice
  • Perfect Formation (Perfect Fit, #1)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • The Lost Locket (PowerUp! #1)
  • Something More
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Destiny Calls
  • Tea for Three
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
JEANNE ST. JAMES is a USA Today bestselling romance author who loves an alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing. Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages. Want to read a sample of her wo ...more
More about Jeanne St. James...

The Dare Menage Series (5 books)
  • Daring Proposal (The Dare Menage Series, #2)
  • Dare to be Three (The Dare Menage, #3)
  • A Daring Desire (The Dare Menage Series, #4)
  • Dare to Surrender (The Dare Menage Series, # 5)