Start by marking “Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)” as Want to Read:
Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)

Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender #4)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  123 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Is there salvation in truth?
Kitten is pregnant and torn between the idea of being both mommy and sex slave. With the help of her master, Lord Fyre, she makes the hardest decision of all...infuriating Garret, her second master. This revisits the question: can one woman truly serve two masters?

Lord Fyre is torn between blood and ménage. When his twin brother arrives shot a
Published May 17th 2010 by lyrical press (first published April 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Echo of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echo of Redemption

May 27, 2010 rated it it was ok
I am sorry to say this series is losing its interest for me as I don't think it is living up to the promises made in the first 2 books.

A sub living with two Sadist Doms.....

Still a good read and some very hot scenes- but too few, and not enough of the workings of the menange- they have been apart more than they have been together.

Will read the next book, but not going into it with the same enthusiasm as the first couple.
Roxy Harte
Sep 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved writing about Nikos, Thomas's twin...I hope my readers find him intriguing.
Renee (ren213)
May 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, menage, mmf
After being a little disappointed with Unholy Promises I have to say Echo of Redemtion made up for it as far as I'm concerned. I am already counting the days until the next book in the series!
Fallon Blake
Jul 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
4.5 stars - My favorite since the first and it's going to kill me to have to wait until September to read the next installment.
Jan 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
CRY! This book should have been 2 stars for leaving me the way it did! I cried myself to sleep last night for a half hour after I finished it! WOW!

So I love Garrett, but he screwed up big-time in this book - it was sad to see him get so frustrated.
But with Kitten's pregnancy progressing, still being undernourished and scared to death, Thomas gone - again - and Kitten in a frenzy ... can you really blame him for needing to bring out Lord Ice a little more often then before?

It was nice to see G
Emily Steinmetz
Jun 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'm torn between giving this book 3 stars or 4. It's still interesting, but I'm starting to get bored. I know this story must be going somewhere, but it's starting to drag. The characters are becoming more and more annoying, especially Kitten. I'm hoping the next book in the series creates some sort of direction for the story line and wraps things up. I will say that this book contains a lifestyle I've never, ever thought about or considered, but it's fascinating. Fascinating in a crazy, does th ...more
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Oct 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed it due to Thomas and Nikos. Wanted to smack Kitten and Garret. Little uncomfortable with some of the S/m in the book given Kitten's pregnancy. STILL in love with Frye/Thomas - that man is the MAN. *sigh*
Jul 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010-read
This book has been the best one so far. I still don't care for Thomas and Kitten comes across as needy and clingy. I did not care for the BDSM play during the pregnancy, especially the needle play. The intrique was great.
May 22, 2010 rated it really liked it
Of all the books, I would say this is my favorite. Very sad at the end. Some very hot scenes. Despite all of Thomas's flaws he is my favorite.
Sep 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
So very good. Its a must read.
May 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
What a great book!!! So much happens you just can't put the book down. The way it ended it just makes me that much more anxious for the next book.
♥ lavendar ♥
Aug 30, 2012
Sep 02, 2013
rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2017
Jan 23, 2013
May 31, 2013
Jul 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • The Forbidden Room (The Forbidden Room, #1)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Sweet Awakening (Tygers, #4)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Slave To Love
  • Teased  (Purgatory Club #3)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
  • Dick Does Jane
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Letting Go (Awakenings, #1)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Light Switch
I write erotica, specifically erotica that explores the emotional and psychological elements of relations. DDLG, BDSM, LGBTQI, POLY.

I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, have three adult children and three living grandchildren, my first grandson, Kai, was stillborn.

Jazzi, my fur-pup, and five kitties, Roo, Karma, Dharma, Tilak, and Sadie, are very spoiled :)

More about Roxy Harte...

Chronicles of Surrender (6 books)
  • Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Unholy Promises (Chronicles of Surrender, #3)
  • Cries of Penance (Chronicles of Surrender, #5)
  • Vow of Silence (Chronicles of Surrender, #6)