Start by marking “Doms of Dark Haven (Truckee Wolves #2; Hawkeye #2.5; Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)” as Want to Read:

Doms of Dark Haven

(Truckee Wolves #2)

Three women, three Doms. One extraordinary night. Welcome to Dark Haven, and may all of your darkest wishes come true...

Met Her Match (A Hawkeye Story) by Sierra Cartwright
Genre: BDSM Erotic Contemporary
Series: Hawkeye; Previous Book: Bend Me Over

Published May 18th 2010 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Doms of Dark Haven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doms of Dark Haven

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
654 books — 822 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
1,025 books — 1,340 voters

More lists with this book...

Cyn Mistress Kitty
Jun 28, 2010 rated it liked it
This is an anthology with 3 stories.
The first story Met Her Match was AWFUL. The hero was a sadistic bully, the heroine was a pain sl*t. He loved to give intense pain and she loved to get it. Yikes, If this was my first bdsm story, I would never read another.
I would give this book 1 star and that's generous.

The second story was Educating Evangeline. This was a paranormal shape shifting story. I couldn't get into it at all and it was just eh for me.
I would give it 3 stars.

Now the last book Simon
Floripiquita
Apr 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Solo valorado el cuento de Cherise Sinclair. La historia de Simon y Rona es muy interesante, qué pena que sea una historia tan corta.
Steelwhisper

1. Met Her Match by Sierra Cartwright - 1*

What a ridiculous take on BSDM! As if furious wannabe James Bonds and Kill Bill brides hopping madly around a glitzy fantasy dungeon and assigning women at will is anywhere close to sane, never mind consensual or sanitary. These guys are straight from the cave.

2. Educating Evangeline by Belinda McBride - 1*

If I ever read the phrase "inner wolf" again, I'll probably explode. This was the usual shifter bullshit with a side serving of boring sex and boring
Judi
Apr 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Cherise Sinclair's story get 4 1/2 stars, the other 2 stories get 3 stars.

I admit I only purchased this book because I needed another Cherise Sinclair fix. I am addicted to her Doms from Club Shadowlands and since I’m caught up on that series, I was on the hunt for a new Dom to love. I know it’s only a short story but it’s better than nothing and Ms. Sinclair knows how to write great stories.

All three stories in this anthology occur on the same night at Dark Haven during a Victorian era themed n
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Just the Cherise Sinclair story

So... After finishing Master of the Mountain yesterday evening I just had to read Simon's novella. It didn't disappoint. I love these guys!

What I wanted to share was my feeling concerning the Dark Haven. After reading about the Shadowlands, the Dark Haven club seems so disorganised. Anyone can get in, not enough safeguards in place. I don't know how anyone could ever relax enough to "play" there. Still, there are a lot about BDSM that I don't understand.

I love this
Nia
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
H O T. I read this book for the third part which was written by my favorite BDSM author Cherise Sinclair. What a hot story! I loved that they were 40 and sexy as hell. With most BDSM and romance novels choosing innocent female leads in their twenties, it gives us gals in our early 30's something different and erotically refreshing to look forward to!

I read the first part by Sierra Cartwright and I gave it 3 stars. I didn't read the second part because I don't "do" paranormal.The third part was w
ツ Renée
Jun 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-sweets
This anthology was very entertaining…and hot!! I squirmed through the entire read. For me, there is nothing sexier than a dominant man, and I had the pleasure of reading about three. All three stories were equally good, but my favorite was Simon Says: Mine. OMG!! Simon was one sexy mutha! I wanted him to spread ME on the table and just devour me in an all-you-can-eat buffet. So strong, intelligent, and caring, I’m glad Rona pulled her head out of her ass and snatched him up. Damn!! As I was sayi ...more
Michael Dunellen
3 Hot Doms and 3 Beautiful Submissives - what's not to like?

The most interesting part of the first story was the fact they were already partners. Mira and Torin trusted each other going in. It was everything else they had to work out.

Harte was an Alpha Male and an Alpha Wolf. The trick for him was to figure out how to combine the two with Eva.

Rona had to figure out just what she wanted. Was the secret to avoiding a bad relationship not limiting herself to a single man - even one like Simon?

The w
nd ♥ kitten ♥
I was so glad to see Simon get his own story, and WHAT a story it was!

I love all the "Men on the Mountain", but Simon really is my favorite, I guess because he is older, and doesn't have to have a 20 something skinny woman, he has a woman that is a little older and a little rounder, and she is "teachable"! And boy does he teach her!

Cherise Sinclair is my new favorite author, not to mention my favorite genre!

Victoria
Feb 13, 2015 rated it liked it
3.0 RATING- I only read the Cherise Sinclair novella. It was okay. I'm glad I borrowed this one and didn't pay for it. The heroine got on my nerves a bit with her need for indepedance. Overal, only kind of meh for me.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Jan 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, adult
Where is this Dark Haven and are there any more doms available? I enjoyed this little anthology. Hot scenes and enjoyable!
 ~V~
Feb 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Cute, but way too short for me to get fully invested in these two...but Master Simon sure was yummy! :)
Dina
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
A review for Simon Says: Mine by Cherise Sinclair

A totally awesome installment into one of the hottest series out there.

Pure Rapture!
Cindy
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the anthology that introduced me to BDSM reads that had actual plots and enjoyable characters. It also added all three authors to my “Must find more by these authors immediately” list!

The Met Her Match story by Sierra Cartwright is related to her Hawkeye books – both the hero and heroine are employed by Hawkeye as security specialists. The dynamics of two partners establishing the parameters of their relationship – in and out of the BDSM world – is the driver for this story.

You do not ha
Adriana
Doms of Dark Haven

Met Her Match by Sierra Cartwright

3.5 Stars-Good
I really enjoyed this story. There is nothing like a well written story and when you add that it’s part of a series I’m hooked. Though not long at 9 chapters it was enough and not rushed. I didn’t feel that I was missing anything by not reading the first book in the series which is again a testament to good writing.

Torin and Mira are two strong characters that really heated up these pages and the last shower scene was wet and wond
Dee
This review is for Cherise Sinclair's 'Simon Says' ONLY

I originally read this book back in January 2013 and I loved it, so much so I had to read it again despite having a pile of books sitting ready waiting to be read. I think I loved it even more this time around, Cherise is one of my favourite authors as her stories do not disappoint.

Toni (U.A.C.)
Jun 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
It was great to get another story from one of my favorite authors, Cherise Sinclair, and it was nice to find two new authors to chase down.
Nomad
Aug 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: cherise-sinclair
This book is a short story/novella collection of BDSM stories that share the San Francisco club Dark Haven as either the primary setting or an important setting piece. As such it is sort of a shared universe that three authors play in. Those three authors are Sierra Cartwright, Belinda McBride and Cherise Sinclair. And as I nearly ALWAYS say when it comes to short story collections, it's uneven. Which is to be expected. I think it's very unrealistic to go into a book like this and expect all the ...more
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Jun 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romantic BDSM Erotica lovers
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: PA told me to read everything by Cherise Sinclair
Super HOT!!!! by 3! of the best writers in BDSM erotica today!!! Its enough to make you sizzle all over.

Description:

Met Her Match (A Hawkeye Story) by Sierra Cartwright
Series: Hawkeye; Previous Book: Bend Me Over

Highly trained Mira Araceli can hold her own in the toughest parts of the world, but not, it seems, against her secret crush, Torin Carter. She'd fallen for her Hawkeye instructor years before, and to him, she'd been just another recruit; fresh, green, idealistic.

Torin, with his dark Iri
Future Slayer Girl
May 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, favorite
Met Her Match

Sierra Cartwright

Two Stars

I have to say that at the first introduction of Torin as our alpha male and lead Dom, I felt that tell tale shiver run up and down my spine. I have to say when I met his match, it all quickly fell flat.

Normally, I find that by the first intimate encounter and banter with the two leans my fingertips are itching with anticipation to skip to the end and see if these two work out. Unfortunately, I didn't even care. It didn't feel like a BDSM story to me. It fe
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
I gave to the book 4 stars but I rated every story separately!

Be ready for kinky sex...

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

“Simon Says: Mine” by Cherise Sinclair
5 stars

I will start with this novella because Cherise Sinclair is by far the best author in this genre! She really knows how to write perfect Doms, like Simon here.

The story is about Rona, who after her divorce is trying to learn new things and she doesn’t want a relationship. But, Simon
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

MET HER MATCH by Sierra Cartwright – 3 stars
This is my first venture into Sierra’s writing so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this story. MET HER MATCH is a book from Cartwright’s Hawkeye series. I haven’t read the others and I think that did put me at a disadvantage. Cartwright doesn’t really adequately explain what the Hawkeye series is, making it a little hard for new readers like me to really get with the story in that regard.
However, I did like her writin
Mspink
May 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
(Sierra Cartwright) I'm putting my thoughts on Master Torin and Mira's story in before I lose any details. I liked the erotic scenes. Very sexy and Torin was deliciously alpha. (spoiler comment coming!!) My only problem was that Torin's insistance on owning and punishing Mira when he had already turned her down and said No, was not right or fair. She was well within her rights to move on and pursue pleasure elsewhere. I can appreciate a Dom's inclination to own his sub and make the rules. But in ...more
AH
Doms of Dark Haven is a collection of 3 novellas about Club Haven, a BDSM club in the San Francisco area. The stories were well written and very entertaining to read. *fans self*

1. Met Her Match: A Hawkeye Story by Sierra Cartwright
Mira Araceli and Torin Carter are partners and operatives for Hawkeye. When Mira goes to Club Haven, Torin goes all alpha caveman to be her dom. These two had nice chemistry together and Mira kept Torin on his toes.

This was my first time reading this author and I will
Kooky
Apr 05, 2014 rated it liked it
There are three stories in this compilation and I have mixed feelings which given an overall 3/5 stars.

Met Her Match (A Hawkeye Story) by Sierra Cartwright - I've not read books by Sierra Cartwright before. As this book goes, and I believe it's a short story part of a longer trilogy, it's more sex than story, but the story had me intrigued. Both main characters work for Hawkeye a security company hired to guard the elite. They have been partnered together and she wants more than a work partnersh
Michelle
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The four star review applies only to Simon Says : Mine. But I will talk about all of the books.
I really didn't like Met Her Match. It had nothing to do with the pain sl*t thing. It was more that there was no story. There could have been a great storyline but it fizzled out and read more like a BDSM 101 user's guide. This is not the first Sierra Cartwright book I have read but I won't read anymore.

Educating Evangeline was just odd. The author is trying to shove a paranormal romance into an existi
Kerry
Jan 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
I bought this book for the Cherise Sinclair story, but am happy to have found a new author to read--Sierra Cartwright. I enjoyed her short story Met Her Match, which is part of the Hawkeye series, so I'll have to catch up with that series. (It reminded me a lot of Jaci Burton's Wild Riders series which I love.)

I felt that the second story, Educating Evangeline by Belinda McBride, tried to pack too much into a short story. It should have focused on just the romance or just the wolf pack dynamics,
Esra
Nov 23, 2012 rated it liked it
my thoughts about ......
-Met Her Match (A Hawkeye Story) by Sierra Cartwright

- Educating Evangeline by Belinda McBride

- Simon Says: Mine by Cherise Sinclair

ᴥ Irena ᴥ
I didn't want to read a single word from the blurb.
There are three stories in this anthology: Met Her Match by Sierra Cartwright, Educating Evangeline by Belinda McBride and Simon Says: Mine by Cherise Sinclair.
All three take place or at least start at Dark Haven club at the same time, so we have characters from each see glimpses of scenes from the other two. They are not connected in any way.
I didn't like Met Her Match. I don't like the word 'slut', so it may be that.
The second story was a sur
Ale Rivero
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ufff... el vistazo de Simon en el primer libro prometió mucho, pero verlo en acción fue lo más, lástima que fuera una historia tan corta, me hubiera gustarlo verlo actuar por más tiempo. Muy recomendable.
En la relectura sigo con la misma idea que al principio, quiero ver más de Simon! Como Dom es totalmente inigualable y como persona es intachable y su amor y su paciencia para con Rona, es muy lindo.
Rona es una testaruda de primera línea, aunque como siempre, el amor supera cualquier cosa, inclu
Ask Belinda: Freebie Books 1 12 Dec 22, 2012 11:44PM
  • Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3)
  • Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)
  • Caressa's Knees (Comfort, #2)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers, #3)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Truckee Wolves (3 books)
  • Toxic (Truckee Wolves, #1)(Sex and Chocolate)
  • Evangeline of Dark Haven (Truckee Wolves Book 2)
  • Holly of Dark Haven (Truckee Wolves Book 3)
“He reached out and ran his thumb over her bottom lip again and then slipped it inside her mouth. Eva froze, feeling the tip of his digit hook over her bottom teeth.” 9 likes
“You, lass, have a self-image problem.”
Well, that might be a little true, but she also had a mirror.”
8 likes