Start by marking “Friends Forever? (Mackenzie Blue, #3)” as Want to Read:
Friends Forever? (Mackenzie Blue, #3)

Friends Forever?

(Mackenzie Blue #3)

Tween readers will love following the adventures of Mackenzie "Zee" Blue. California girl Zee is an expert shopper, plays the guitar and writes songs, and makes purses and jewelry. She knows how it feels to have a huge crush. And she knows how to be a good friend and keeps in touch via texts and emails.

In Friends Forever?, third in Tina Wells's delightful illustrated middl
Published June 22nd 2010 by HarperCollins Children's Books (first published June 9th 2010)

Start your review of Friends Forever? (Mackenzie Blue, #3)
Gmr
Aug 26, 2010 rated it really liked it
A quite enjoyable 3rd installment to this fun MG series. This time around the kids end up at camp for the week and with secret crushes, Mother Nature, and a some unexpected "changes" in the works, they have they're hands full! Oh, did I mention the mysterious Mountain Man who is suppose to inhabit the area around the camp? Yeah...best if they steer clear of the words after dark. Recommended read for fans of the MG genre, whether young or young at heart, there is fun to be had in this series. Hap ...more
Terry
Read. Not reviewed.
Sophie Riggsby / allthingsequilateral
The third book in the Mackenzie Blue series really hit home for me. You see, while the other books were about Zee staying true to herself, this one was about friendship. Zee's BFF, Ally, returns to visit from France just in time for Brookdale Academy's camping trip. I could so relate to Zee's lack of enthusiasm at being outdoors for a week with both her old and new friends. It's awkward, trying and makes for some great reading as we get to see Zee grow up and realize some valuable lessons on fri ...more
Reading Vacation
Mar 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing

REVIEW
It’s a Win, Win, Win, Win situation with Mackenzie Blue! I loved Mackenzie Blue’s Crew of friends, the drawings, the on-line chatting, and the diary entries. Yep, I liked it all.
I will break down what I enjoyed the most in each book -
Mackenzie Blue - Zee struggling to find the courage to take part in the Teen Sing contest.
The Secret Crush – Zee finding all sorts of crazy ways to get Landon’s attention.
Friends Forever? – Zee trying to keep the peace between her best friends who are having
Emma
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 8-and-up, fiction
Mackenzie Blue and her friends are back. It's been such a long time since I read the two books, I had forgotten who the characters were and what had happened. Through reading this book, I kind of figured some things out. In this book Mackenzie's excited that her friend Ally is back from France to spend two weeks with her. She's not so excited that one of those weeks must be spent at their seventh grade field trip.

This is a very easy read that has a great message. If you've had a super best frie
Andrea
The Little Bookworm

Zee and her science class, including all of the Beans, are off on a wilderness class trip! Zee is trying to figure out what's up with her friends, including BFF Ally, Jasper, and her crush Landon. Everyone is acting funny and Zee just wants everyone to get along.

This series gets better with each book. I love the way Zee is so real and the issues are exactly right for middle grade girls: crushes, best friend fights, fitting in, periods, etc. I remember all those things being so
Jessica Vogt
Nov 18, 2011 rated it liked it
This book was fun to read. I read this series last year and recently just read them again . Yes, it was short but at least it was good. At some points i just could not put this book down and at other points of the book it was very slow and boring. At least there where more points of the book that i enjoyed then I was bored. It was fun to read, but my advice if you want to read it is to gt it from the library, read it quickly at a book store, or buy it on kindle or nook. I would say it wasn't wor ...more
Lizzie
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another great book! This book surprised me a lot. There was some crazy twists you would never see coming. The problems Mackenzie (Zee) gets into you would probably never would really expect. I loved this book and hope you will too.
Bella
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
just as good
Aishah Q.
Aug 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
Mackenzie, a tween, almost teen, goes camping. While camping, she deals with getting a period.
Amy
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon
Reem
Nov 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
good for preteens.greaat book overall :)
Corinne
IT WAS GREAT!
Amelia Jung
Chloe Collier
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book teaches younger girls about puberty and having a good healthy friend relationship
Griselda
Jan 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
so far i am reading the part where they go to a camp in the outside, it ends well
May Yang
Aug 04, 2014
Alex
Jun 09, 2015

• An Abundance of Katherines
  • Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries, #3)
  • Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Dork Diaries, #2)
  • A Ilha Perdida
  • Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
  • Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries, #1)
  • Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Dork Diaries, #4)
  • Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries, #5)
  • Matilda
  • Back to School, Weird Kids Rule! (My Weird School Special)
  • What Not to Do If You Turn Invisible
  • The Dragon of Fortune (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: Special Edition #2)
  • Lily and the Prisoner of Magic (Lily, #3)
  • Emily Sparkes and the Backstage Blunder
  • Orphan Train Girl
  • Mr. Will Needs to Chill! (My Weirdest School, #11)
  • Emily Sparkes and the Friendship Fiasco (Emily Sparkes, #1)
Tina Wells founded Buzz Marketing Group at the age of 16. Her many honors include Essence Magazine's 40 Under 40 Award and Billboard's 30 Under 30 Award. Recently named one of Cosmopolitan's "Fun Fearless Phenoms," Tina lives in Erial, NJ, with her vast collection of shoes.

Mackenzie Blue (5 books)
  • Mackenzie Blue (Mackenzie Blue, #1)
  • The Secret Crush (Mackenzie Blue, #2)
  • Mixed Messages (Mackenzie Blue, #4)
  • Double Trouble (Mackenzie Blue, #5)