Start by marking “Waiting for Eli: A Father's Journey from Fear to Faith” as Want to Read:
Waiting for Eli: A Father's Journey from Fear to Faith

Waiting for Eli: A Father's Journey from Fear to Faith

"Waiting For Eli: A Father's Journey from Fear to Faith" is a 176-page hardcover book about a Lafayette, La., couple and their infant son Eli who was born with a dreaded birth defect called spina bifida. It is an inspiring story of faith, hope and the power of prayer. The book takes us on an emotional roller coaster ride, starting with the day the author first learns of hi ...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Acadian House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for Eli, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for Eli

Start your review of Waiting for Eli: A Father's Journey from Fear to Faith
Elaine
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book! Chad Judice chronicles the fear, hope, and faith that he and his famiy lived as they awaited the arrival of their precious son, Eli. In a world where the "easy choice" is often the choice made, this book allows us read about a couple that made the "only choice acceptable" to them, knowing they would be facing big challenges ahead. This book was an easy read. I do advise to have Kleenex handy! I look forward to the next book by Chad Judice.
Re
Nov 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I thought the book was AWESOME!! I would recommend the book to anyone/family who has walked through a pregnancy, whereby, a fetus is at risk for an abnormality. And mostly, to anyone who wants/needs to see the work of God in a family, school, and community. When we seek him, we find him in our circumstances. Praise God!!
Marybeth Matzek
Dec 30, 2014 rated it liked it
As the parent of a child with special needs and after hearing him speak at church, I had high hopes for this book. It didn't quite lead up those expectations, but still a good story and how we don't always get the miracle we pray for, but that's Ok. God doesn't always answers prayers the way we want, but he does provide us the answer we need.
Denise
Jun 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Uplifting story of a father faced with the impending birth of a physically-challenged son. Coping strategies for any situation that has you scared. Mr. Judice came to our school and spoke to the students about his dependence on his Christian community. The students were waiting in line to buy his book afterwards.
Heidi
Jun 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Such an inspirational story! My daughter goes to St Thomas More and will have Mr Judice this year. I am blessed to have such a spiritual person be a part of my daughters life. If you believe in God, and the power of the Holy Spirit, this book is for you.
Christine Champagne
Nov 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Hug your children and love unconditionally. We should all strive to become this trusting in God.
Elaine
Oct 12, 2010 added it
must have.....either in audiobook or ebook
Keeri Payton
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful testimony of faith, hope, and love and the miraculous power of prayer!
Cole
Oct 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing story I read the book within one day I couldn't put it down. It has gone through my family and is working its way to my Houston family. Its amazing his story.
Pat
Nov 05, 2014
Payton
Dec 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Defensive Zone (Portland Storm, #10)
Chad Judice is a teacher of civics and American History at St. Thomas More Catholic High School in Lafayette, Louisiana. He is a winner of the 2010 Lafayette Education Foundation Teacher of the Year Award in the Inspirational Category. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education Social Studies from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He and his wife Ashley make thier home in ...more

News & Interviews