Start by marking “Doubt, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Doubt, Vol. 4

Doubt, Vol. 4 (Doubt #4)

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  819 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have enter the game called 'Rabbit Doubt', which all of the players are 'rabbits' in a group, and among them is randomly chosen to be a 'wolf' in the group of rabbits. Each round, the wolf killed a rabbit, and each round, the rabbit group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise & kill it. If th ...more
Published April 2010 by Level Comics (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Doubt, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doubt, Vol. 4

Jim
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
It all ends here, did the rabbits won or did the wolf kill them all?
A great volume to end the series. It has it all, killings, agony and unexpected turnovers

P.s. Im happy with myself because i found who the wolf is since vol 1.
Marium­­
Aug 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Review of the total series
This was a quick read (as most comics/graphic novels are for me) and i thought this was a good series overall.It wasn't the scariest but it was thrilling at times. The characters were likeable but i feel like the plot was a bit weird there were too many plot twists honestly. I still enjoyed it but this wasn't anything spectacular.
Chelsea
Dec 23, 2013 rated it liked it
This final book did answer all my questions as to what was going on and why the killer was doing what they were doing (no matter how crazy it actually was). However, I did not really like how it ended. I know that this is a personal opinion more than how it was written. I felt that it was shown well, but I would have liked a 'happier' ending.
Savina Tsataros
Now that is what I call a dramatic conclusion !! That was so good, I was caught way off guard ! I honestly thought I had it but nope I was clueless from beginning until the reveal ! Amazing I loved it- so entertaining and such a great concept, I loved that last volume that was so great ! Highly recommend this series just for the ending ! LOVEE
Joyzi
Nov 21, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of manga
Recommended to Joyzi by: mangaepub
The ending was pretty cheesy and some parts are predictable. But there are parts I have not guessed. And I like the fact that the (view spoiler).
Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business
I like the story but the ending was a little predictable.
Some of the actions and motivations of the characters didn't make a lot of sense.
The plot lost its scary vibes in this volume.
Brian Ritchie
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
To quote Mr. Smith - "Sweet Jesus.. Mother of God"

What did I just read - god damn that was a fun ending. Don't get me wrong - its fairly SAW-esque but the double twist makes it that much more enjoyable... The thing I really liked about this was the ephemeral yet oddly continuous state of the Wolf (the role vs the character) which to me is what has this series take just a tiny step above the movie franchise. Its that much more poetically beautiful - and for that - Yoshiki Tonogai takes the cake..
Travis
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, manga
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, this is one creepy-ass manga. So this group of teenagers who met each other through an online game meet up one day for karaoke. But then they all get knocked out and wake up to find themselves locked in this creepy old building. They all have barcodes on them, and one of them is already dead. Now they have to try and find their way out and figure out which one of them is the murderer.

Let me repeat, this is fucking creepy. I have read a lot of horror and mystery manga and none of
Kholoud
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew it!
Marc Esteve
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
El manga en general ha estado muy bien y es muy intrigante. Sin embargo la respuesta final me ha dejado un poco frío. Nose, muy inverosímil
  • Future Diary, Volume 3 (Future Diary, #3)
  • Berserk, Vol. 17
  • 王様ゲーム 1 (Ousama Game, #1)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 10 (Deadman Wonderland, #10)
  • Gantz /20
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 2
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 02 (Battle Royale, #2)

Doubt (4 books)