Start by marking “Little Miss Birthday” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Birthday

Little Miss Birthday

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  177 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Little Miss Birthday loves giving birthday presents. She prides herself on always picking the perfect present. But this time, it looks like one of the Mr. Men may just stump her!
Published January 11th 2007 by Price Stern Sloan (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Birthday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Birthday

Joey Woolfardis
Roger Hargreaves was an English writer and illustrator who specialised in children's books. He created the Mr Men series in 1971.

I enjoyed this more than I thought possible. I am utterly captivated by the Mr Men and Little Miss series it's going to get read the fuck out of it.
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Sarah Adamson
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A gorgeous birthday present. Written by the son of the original Little Miss and Mr Men author, this tells the story of Little Miss Birthday who loves choosing and giving the perfect birthday presents. This tale focuses on her worries in choosing the perfect gift for Mr Wrong - something we can all relate to!
Ashley
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Little Miss Birthday always gives the best birthday presents, until she has to select one for Mr. Wrong. She is totally up to the challenge :) Eva read this one to Alice over breakfast. They both liked it :)
Andd Becker
Feb 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Adam Hargreaves continues the tradition of excellence that Roger Hargreaves established in the original concept.
The emphasis is on character traits.
Carefully and creatively, Little Miss Birthday decides on a just-right gift for chronic complainer Mr. Wrong.
Alex
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book because I like birthdays. I also enjoyed this book because I like presents.
Tina
Aug 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
One of the funniest little miss books I've ever read; Little Miss Birthday finds a clever solution to giving a birthday present to Mr. Wrong.
Claire
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
τλιϓλ
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a clever little miss indeed, so sweet and charm story ^_^
Isabella
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not bad
Amelia
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
SPOILER ALERT:

She gets Mr. Wrong what he wants most... to be right!

Allison Jenkinson
Apr 22, 2015
Kristy Kurjan
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2014
Alison Yip
Jun 20, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Secret Birthday Message
  • Curious George and the Birthday Surprise (Curious George New Adventures)
  • Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere!
  • Merry Christmas, Ollie!
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise
  • Tyrannosaurus Drip
  • Ballerina Princess (Disney Princess)
  • A Little Bit of Winter
  • Dark, Dark Night
  • Moo
  • That's Not My Monster
  • Disney's Princess Storybook Collection: Love and Friendship Stories
  • The Little White Owl
  • Heidi Heckelbeck and the Cookie Contest
  • Animal Strike at the Zoo. It's True!
  • The Night Before Preschool
  • Pirate Mom
  • Footprints in the Snow
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...