Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Beach Lover's Soul: Memories Made Beside a Bonfire, on the Boardwalk and with Family and Friends” as Want to Read:

Open your heart to the magic found at the water's edge . . .

There are many places we can go to enjoy time with friends, to have an action-packed vacation, or to enjoy a little solitude, but none of them have the same ability to soothe our souls as the beach. Perhaps it's the magic portrayed by children building sand castles or the gentle sounds of lapping waves on the

Published May 1st 2007 by HCI

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Beach Lover's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Beach Lover's Soul

Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Beach Lover's Soul: Memories Made Beside a Bonfire, on the Boardwalk and with Family and Friends
Minh Bùi
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nhẹ nhàng, đầy cảm hứng, động lực sống và cả sự mơ mộng trong đó. Hay, đáng đọc.
Elaine Reinhard
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspirational
Great read. Lots of powerful stories. Great inspiration. ...more
Tania
Jul 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing
quotes#029954

Josh, the four-year-old, suddenly spied a flock of seagulls. He had never seen these creatures before and was totally fascinated with them. My son, who needed to experience everything for himself, scampered after the birds to get a closer look.
The birds at first scurried away from the oncoming charge. Josh slowed momentarily when he saw they were running from him. He was not dissuaded and decided to try again and darted after those birds like a bullet. The seagulls took to the air,
Kristy
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was ok
I have always loved going to the beach. The first time I remember going to the beach was when I was seven years old and I still get the same feeling now as I did then. I also had no idea that so many other people enjoyed the ocean as much as I do. Listening and reading to all of their inspirational stories of their beach vacations makes the beach seem like one of the best gifts God could have ever given us. So many people run to the beach because it is such a stress reliever, an escape, and ...more
Winnie
Jun 12, 2009 rated it really liked it
I love this book because theres just so much about love. when you dont have love in your life and you want to know about it , this is the book ! this book inspired me to love and it made me realize how lucky i am to be able to love. i would definately recommend this book to LOVE feens !
Kelly Salasin
"Timeless Sea" appears in this collection and is still one of my favorite stories that I've ever written: http://kellysalasin.com/2009/07/14/ti...
Mya
Dec 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
Average. Some stories better than others. Quick and easy read.
Tasama
Nov 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Review!?
Lena
Nov 10, 2008 rated it liked it
Susie gave this one to me, lots of short reads in it. I enjoyed it in short spurts! Not something I sat down and read all at once, plus you can re-read it as you want to!
Ginger

• Hygge: The Danish Art of Happiness
  • Cảm Ơn Người Lớn
  • Hoa Hồng Xứ Khác
  • Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
  • Living on Your Own Terms: What Is Real Rebellion?
  • Cho Tôi Xin Một Vé Đi Tuổi Thơ
  • Mình Nói Gì Khi Nói Về Hạnh Phúc
  • The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down: Guidance on the Path to Mindfulness from a Spiritual Leader
  • Pacific High: Adventures In The Coast Ranges From Baja To Alaska
  • Becoming Odyssa: Adventures on the Appalachian Trail
  • All Things New: Heaven, Earth, and the Restoration of Everything You Love
  • The Years of the Forest
  • Offline Rebel: The Bold Magic of Living Without a Smartphone
  • Trees & Forests of America
  • Florida Animals for Everyday Naturalists
  • Hope . . . From the Heart of Horses: How Horses Teach Us About Presence, Strength, and Awareness

Canfield received a BA in