Start by marking “Warcraft: Shaman” as Want to Read:
Warcraft: Shaman

Warcraft: Shaman

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  224 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Earthquakes. Fires. Floods. Tornados. The elements of Azeroth are out of control, unleashing devastating natural disasters that threaten to tear Azeroth asunder. Muln Earthfury, the shaman leader of the secretive Earthen Ring, attempts to pacify the elements - but his pleas fall on deaf ears.
Published September 28th 2010 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Warcraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warcraft

Amy Aelleah
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
*Rolls eyes*

All together now: Progress is bad. Evil, evil, evil. Hold to your traditions. Because progress is bad. (Blerg.)

Though Kettara is awesome and I'd love to read more about her. (Pity that'll probably never happen.) She's the only one of the supporting cast that has any personality and is more than just and idiot that wants progression or one of the righteous that agreeds to hold for tradition.

And, let's not forget the shaman that looks like an oversized gnome (with the oversized nose to
Anna
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For centuries, the Earthen Ring of shamans had been protecting their people and working as one with the elements. But now something is wrong. The elements are out of control, and the shamans are confused, and in this difficult time a stranger appears – and offers a way to solve all the problems. His method of dealing with the elements never fails, unlike the traditional ones, but is the easy answer the right one? There is no doubt that the change is inevitable - the question is whether this is t ...more
Ashes
Apr 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, fantasy
What a good book! The art was very well done (in certain parts) and the story was interesting.
Though the story and art was good, i feel the art in some parts was so elaborate it was hard to tell what exactly was going on and confused me on the story. Also a lot of things were random in the story it seemed and weren't introduced properly to make complete sense. But I wish there was a second book, the ending wqas good but i feel it could introduce another book as well.
Ariel
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
I feel like this book was a little bit harder to follow than "Death Knight" for me, but then again, as I've said before I'm still pretty new to the whole WoW world. I honestly don't have much to say about this one, it was good, but it just didn't really keep my attention as well as it probably could have. I liked the back story but that was probably about it. I think if you are a fan of of the WoW series and like the Shaman, you'll more than likely enjoy this book.
Allan Viz
Nov 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
A good addition to the canon. I'm somewhat amiss by the way the authors describe shamanism in the book though.
I am particularly fond of the artwork, but not on the storyline. It's pretty much a reflection of a stereotypical master-student relation

One last thing: Tauren moe is so cute >_<
Bradley
Jan 27, 2012 rated it liked it
The storyline in this one was okay. Great artwork though. =)
Usukhbayar Lhagvasuren
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wow
Youngster's try so many things before they learn wisdom
- Muln Earthfury
stephanie
it felt like a saturday morning cartoon!
Anne
rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2013
Mark
Feb 24, 2012
  • World of Warcraft: Mage
  • Warcraft Legends, Volume 4
  • Warcraft Legends, Volume 5
  • Warcraft: Death Knight (World of Warcraft)
  • World of Warcraft, Vol. 3
  • World of Warcraft: Ashbringer
  • Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects (World of WarCraft, #9)
  • Of Blood and Honor (WarCraft, #0)