Start by marking “Bayou Justice” as Want to Read:
Bayou Justice

Bayou Justice (Bayou #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  142 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
A body in the bayou.

Alligator conservationist Coco LeBlanc knew real fear when she found a body in the clutches of her beloved beasts. Fear turned to horror when she saw that it was one of the Trahan clan--and he'd been shot in the back. Her ex-boyfriend, Luc Trahan, had dumped Coco two years ago when she refused to give up her family's centuries-old voodoo traditions, and
Published May 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Bayou Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayou Justice

Lisa Johnson
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Title: Bayou Justice (Bayou Justice #1)
Author: Robin Caroll
Pages: 282
Year: 2007
Publisher: RC Productions Inc
My rating 5 out of 5!
The action takes place in the Bayou along with a mystery is the work of CoCo LeBlanc in preserving alligators. CoCo’s parents are gone, she lives with her grandmere and her younger sister Tara there is another sister but she has moved out of the house. CoCo is still recovering from heart break when Luc decided to leave her at the altar two years prior.
Now CoCo is a bel
IrenesBookReviews
Like the other books in the series the story is just enough to keep you reading to the end. Nothing special about the book but it is a clean Christian romance so it is worth trying.
Cathy Daniel
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book! Unique setting and mystery and just all around suspenseful and interesting! Luc did get on my nerves a few times but it didn't take away from the story too much.
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-ve-read
Enjoyed this book enough to move right in to Book 2, now beginning Book 3.
Can we say Book Binge?!
Barbara
This is the first entry in a series revolving around the lives of the denizens of Louisiana's Bayou country. Alligator conservationist Coco LeBlanc discovers the body of the man who's recently served her family with an eviction notice and immediately becomes a suspect--along with her beau, Luc, in his murder. Their past history is one of deception--both had relatives in the KKK years ago--and both wonder if they can trust each other.

There's actually some pretty interesting Confederate history c
Ann
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this author's books, and she didn't disappoint with this one. The author has combined a murder mystery, family drama, faith and romance with a setting in the Louisiana Bayou that resulted in a book that pulled me in from the first pages and kept me reading to see what could possibly happen next. I was given a copy of this book in return for an honest review, and it is a book that I certainly recommend and I will definitely be reading the next book in the series.
Dana Michael
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic suspense at its best.

This was such a good book. I love a good romantic suspense and this book did not disappoint. In fact, I cannot wait to read the rest of the books in the series. I definitely recommend this book.
Misty
May 23, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an in-between read but I really liked it. Having lived in Louisana I could picture everything they were talking about and it has a Christian perspective which I really enjoyed. A love story that was not trashy.
Sandy Duke
May 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alligators, voodoo, and murders...oh my! This definitely is not your typical Christian fiction, yet the themes of providence, provision, and perseverance loom large throughout the work. I will definitely be looking for more by Robin Caroll.
Elaine
Nov 28, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite the romance, there was a pretty good story here.
Kay Defreese
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't see that end coming. The way the book was written I did not know who the murderer was until the end.
Susan Vance
Alisha
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.9
Jane
Jul 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is the first book by Robin Caroll that I read, and it turned me into a fan for life. Her style has that "Hitchcock-ian" vibe in the way that he did "North by Northwest". Read her!
steph
Mar 30, 2009
Abby
Jan 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Hidden in the Wall (Reunion Revelations, Book 1) (Love Inspired Suspense #84)
  • What Sarah Saw (Without A Trace #1)
  • The Guardian's Mission (The Sinclair Brothers Trilogy, #1)
  • The Officer's Secret  (Military Investigations, #1)
  • Flashpoint (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #204) (Emerald Coast 911, #4)
  • Lethal Deception
  • Covert Pursuit
  • High-Stakes Inheritance (The Morgan Brothers #1)
  • Caught in the Act (Amhearst Mystery, #2)
  • Fatal Secrets  (Protecting the Witnesses , #5)
Born and raised in Louisiana, Robin Caroll is a southerner through and through. Her passion has always been to tell stories to entertain others. She gives back to the writing community by serving as Conference Director for ACFW. Her books have finaled/placed in such contests as Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice, Bookseller's Best, and Book of the Year. To learn more about this author of deep South ...more
More about Robin Caroll...

Bayou (6 books)
  • Bayou Corruption (Bayou Series, #2)
  • Bayou Judgment (Bayou Series #3)
  • Bayou Paradox (Bayou Series #4)
  • Bayou Betrayal (Bayou Series #5)
  • Blackmail (Bayou Series #6)