Start by marking “Myths and Legends of All Nations; Famous Stories from the Greek, German, English, Spanish, Scandinavian, Danish, French, Russian, Bohemian, Italian an” as Want to Read:

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
A collection of myths, legends and folklore from around the world. Includes the stories of Prometheus, Hercules, Beowulf, Siegfried, Frithiof the Bold, Ilia Muromec, Roland, El Cid, and others.
Published August 1st 2008 by Red and Black Publishers (first published December 21st 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about Myths and Legends of All Nations; Famous Stories from the Greek, German, English, Spanish, Scandinavian, Danish, French, Russian, Bohemian, Italian an

Peyton Scott
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Awesome

I didn't like it at all I rated it this so you can see my opinion. please don't get this book it's not worth ur time p/s
Pamela(AllHoney)
A collection of myths and legends, many I was already somewhat familiar with, others not as much. I had fun remembering those I was and found those I was not familiar enjoyable.
Ricky Kimsey
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Myths From Around The World

This is a collection of myths and legends from around the world. Hercules,King Arthur and El Cid are among the stories included in this volume.
Mark Schlechty
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting and diverse

This book had many interesting tales. Many of them were well-known Greek legends and myths . There are also many other stories from other cultures . It is well worth reading .
Peter Townsend
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great introduction and skeletal versions of some of the World's best myths and legends. Each chapter is a good introduction to a different myth. Can be read either before or after reading the full versions. Can help young and beginning readers with accessible versions of classic stories.
Bria
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What's with all the editorializing, Logan?
Claudia DeMello