Start by marking “My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3

My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3 (Maid Sama! #3)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  6,635 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
It's Seika High's Sports Day Festival!

The Idiot Trio have just completed a fancy, custom-made maid outfit that they want to give to Misaki as a present, but through a mix-up, the maid outfit is sent out to the Sports Day Dress-up Race as one of its generic costumes, a contest which both Misaki and Usui are entering.
Paperback
Published 2009 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published August 4th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3

Pinky
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great installment to the manga series Maid-Sama, I love this manga so much and I love the anime just as much. They are so alike, I am glad that I chose to read this manga! I haven't been able to read lately because of homework. I didn't touch this for almost a month. I have a business assignment due on Monday but here I am writing this review. I wanted to write this review so I can start reading the 4th volume after I am done everything.

"Although you look cute when you are trying your
Amber Hetchler (アンバーちゃん)
Very entertaining and fun. I love these fluffy reads. :)
Yasmine
4.5 Stars

Another fun read :)) I just enjoy this series so much and it makes for such a great relaxing read on a sunday afternoon. The story is starting to getting deeper and it's developing quite nicely. Can't wait to continue with the next one.
Noseinabook
I'm loving this series!! Misaki and Takumi are great characters and I love their interactions! Can't wait to read another!
Obsessive reader
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015, manga
So freaking happy at the moment! I'm so glad I gave manga a chance.
Zara
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who need laughter in their lives.
3,5 stars

Volume 3 of Maid-sama! is the most fun volume that I've read so far. The events that take place in volume 3 made me laugh out loud several times. However, not much happens plot-wise except for the fact that we learn two facts about the mysterious Usui. One, he doesn't need to study and two, he has an older brother. Much of the chapters in this volume felt like "filler" chapters.

SOME OF MY VERY RANDOM THOUGHTS WHILE READING (BEWARE! MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS!)
-Misaki's threatened to beat Us
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joti
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica
Last installment we left with Seika Senior High midway through their sports festival with Misaki winning all the sporting events up to date (except one) with the goal to make life more comfortable for the female population.

In Maid Sama! volume 3 we continue the sporting festival by following an exhausted Misaki while she fights to win and also shows her soft side. Misaki's high school life isn't getting any easier neither is her work or social life. With many twists and turns from a cross dressi
Priyam
Nov 10, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Refer to volume 4's review on what I think about this series.

Okay this time I'm gonna talk about the main protagonist Usui Takumi! Usui has this Kei-like personality (from S.A) Heck, Usui and Kei make a perfect team! Both are good at everything, both can process info easily (Kei memorizes, Usui can just comprehend stuff) and both go to EXTREME measures for the ones they like (who also happens to be the main heroine.) Oh yeah, both guys also get rejected a 100 times despite all their advances. XD
TheGracefulReader
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yue
Well, I am persistent, that is for sure. I am still trying to get into this manga, cause it has certain elements I like:

- Misaki: tough main girl who is unwilling to admit she likes the boy
- Usui: hot guy crazy over the girl (and he is a mix between two of my favorites main boys in a manga: Takishima Kei -intelligent, rich, a little stalker-ish, great at everything- and Tamaki -a big flirt, the same looks, nice, etc-)

But... MEH. I still do not like Misaki, I do not know what is wrong with her...
Penny
Jan 08, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Miss Ryoko
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-book
Another fun volume! I love Usui and Misaki's ridiculous relationship! It's so entertaining! I wish we had something like a Maid Cafe where I lived... I'd totally work there XD I love all the theme days the cafe has. And the Idiot Trio always makes everything worth it.

On to the next! I can't wait!

And another chapter cover art I loved!

Misaki and Usui
Lauren
Apr 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I absolutely love this manga! The drawings and characters and everything are just sprinting off of the pages in excitement. There was a lot of comedy coupled with the romance aspects in the series so it didn’t make it overly girly or childish. I love how it shows a stronger sides to women’s attitudes that they aren’t going to take crap from no one and they can prove it to you (largely by kicking everyone’s a**). Misaki and Takumi’s relationship is absolutely hilarious and amazing!

I did watch the
Joss
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
March 2014: 4 Stars
Introducing Aoi-chan! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future, you sassy little gumdrop!
I loved the What's Misa's Colour? episode, but not the Little Sister Day one as much. It's true that it didn't suit her very well.
I loved the part where an Usui-admirer is confessing her love to him and he sees Misaki get injured to save a student. His sudden "confession" had me gasping for oxygen when I watched the anime, it was so funny. His concern for Misa was sweet too.
Also
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I still remember when I watched the anime and I was so madly in love with it. I loved Usui and Misaki that I have an album of them on my facebook. Lol. And I can't help but to love them again now that I'm reading the manga, again.

This volume picks up when the Sports Festival started and Misaki is the representative of the female team. She tries her best to win all the games for the prizes and to protect the other girls. The Little Sister Day at the Cafe is also funny.
Yume Yoru
Me he tenido que saltar uno por no aparecer en ninguna tienda, lo cual no es muy recomendable si no conoces la historia en el manga. En esta serie el anime no incluye todos los capítulos, lo que la convierte en una serie difícil de pasar de un formato a otro para el espectador. A estas alturas ya no recuerdo qué leí o qué vi. Aún así ambos formatos son geniales, pero el manga es más completo.
Pam (The Girl Who Cried Books)
One of my favorite chapters is from Volume 4 which is a continuation of Chapter 15 wherein Kanou hypnotizes Misaki in an attempt to remove or make a scarring image of the SC president. oh and Kanou-kun tries to hypnotize Usui-kun. (i already know the outcome since i've watched the anime 3 years ago + i'm just re-reading the former volumes so i could read the recent volumes/chapters.
Kristine Lopez
Jan 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

SO... this one didn't make me giddy like the 2nd book, though. BUT IT IS STILL GREAT!!!! :D
Briana
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Great volume I loved every second of it ,it was really funny and romantic (kind of,Misaki didn't really find Takumi romantic :) ) I highly recommend this book to people who love manga and romance books!
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Mayela C.
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Jaime
Jessica Duet
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still good so happy I picked this up again
Blaire_Witch
Oct 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
yet again i really like this one too!!!
Rossana
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romance... Yeah! \
Stephanie
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very funny and amusing to read. Highly recommend this series.
  • Special A, Vol. 7 (Special A, #7)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 3
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 09
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)