Start by marking “Virtual Vampires of Vermont (American Chillers, #13)” as Want to Read:
Virtual Vampires of Vermont (American Chillers, #13)

Virtual Vampires of Vermont (American Chillers #13)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  225 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Mike and his friend Haley thought that the cd game was just a game. That is until they were literally pulled into it's virtual reality. A reality were vampires exist... and these vampires are looking for them!
Published July 1st 2004 by Audio Craft Pr Inc

To ask other readers questions about Virtual Vampires of Vermont, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virtual Vampires of Vermont

Amritha Vivek
Mar 11, 2009 rated it it was ok
A boy gets a computer game for his birthday, and he puts in his computer, but it won't work. He when tries playing it again, a virtual vampire appears and pulls him and his friend into the game. The vampire turns out to be a good vampire who is trying to stop the evil ones from escaping from cyberspace and entering the real world. What will happen in the game?
Mooday
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like this book because it's very entertaining and interesting. It's about a kid who gets pulled into his computer by a good vampire and he has to stop what his computer is doing because his computer is making bad vampire because the computer has a virus.
Dakota Oakley
I really liked this book because I had a lot of confusion. It started off really weird because a computer was working without it being plugged in. Then two kids got pulled through a computer and I thought that that was just really strange. The computer had a virus that was making really weird things happen in the placed called Virtuality. There was weird vampires that absorbed energy and they would become strong enough to destroy the real world. Also, there were giant worms going around destroyi ...more
Amanda
Oct 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
I think when I read this book forever ago I really liked it.

I read this book a long time ago and do not really remember it. I don’t know what else to say about it besides that I recommend it to kids 8 and up (Maybe younger depends on the kid) and that everyone should read it. I may not remember this book to well but I know I did enjoy reading it.
Justin Dunn
This book is a really good book but it wasnt much different from his other books. so i pretty much the same thing as his other so i enjoyed it the same. This is an old book and a somewhat scary novel. if i could rate it id rate it a 7 out of 10. the carecters in this book is james and ben they have stange dreams that come alive.
Pablo Luna
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is about a boy named mike who gets a computer game on his birthday,then it suddenly doesn't work. Mike and his friend get sucked in to the computer and meets a vampire and they try to stop an evil vampire virus from getting out of the game.I really enjoyed reading this book.
Brenden Wells
REALLY COOL BOOK!!!!!
Colin
Jan 15, 2013 rated it liked it
This book is very good and I would recommend it to other people
Amy
May 14, 2016 added it
Another great read with my son.
Renetta DeBoer
Oct 17, 2014
Mary
Nov 14, 2011
Brook Misch
rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2013
Mar 13, 2012
Hugo Zavala
Aug 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Haunting (House on Cherry Street, #1)
  • The Locked Room (Shivers, #5)
  • Out of the Dark
  • The Secret of the Magic Pen (Sweet Valley Twins Super Chiller #8)
  • Encyclopedia Horrifica: Terrifying Truth About Vampires, Ghosts, Monsters, and More
  • True Tales of Animal Heroes
  • The Glass House People
  • Tripping Over the Lunch Lady: And Other School Stories
  • Goodnight Kiss (Goodnight Kiss, #1: Fear Street Super Chiller, #3)
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Voodoo Vultures from Venus (Ricky Ricotta, #3)
  • The Search (Kidnapped, #2)
  • Elly: My True Story of the Holocaust
  • Mr. Cornell's Dream Boxes
  • Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood, Vol. 3
  • Black Beauty (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • Kasper in the Glitter
Christopher Wright is the author of dozens of horror fiction books for children and young adults. He writes under the pseudonyms Johnathan Rand and Christopher Knight. Almost all of Wright's books (save American Chillers) take place in his home state of Michigan.
More about Johnathan Rand

American Chillers (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Michigan Mega-Monsters (American Chillers, #1)
  • Ogres of Ohio (American Chillers, #2)
  • Florida Fog Phantoms (American Chillers, #3)
  • New York Ninjas (American Chillers, #4)
  • Terrible Tractors of Texas (American Chillers, #5)
  • Invisible Iguanas of Illinois (American Chillers, #6)
  • Wisconsin Werewolves (American Chillers, #7)
  • Minnesota Mall Mannequins (American Chillers, #8)
  • Iron Insects Invade Indiana (American Chillers, #9)
  • Missouri Madhouse (American Chillers, #10)